I say wabbit lmao

>I say wabbit lmao

Is this supposed to be funny?

is a trait that makes him a memorable character
modern cartoon like soos personality and ed stupidity

>is a trait

*it is a trait

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME! IM A HIPSTER TRYING HARD TO BITCHING ON CLASSICS HAHAHAHAHA!

>lmao
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Sorry, but a guy constantly mispronouncing a word isn't humor.

fag with a lisp spotted

Neither is you user

I used to and still do pronounce my R as W and W as R and Elmer Fudd pissed me the fuck off.

My dad had a limitless hatred for Woody Woodpecker as a child because he had bright red hair and his classmates nicknamed him Woody.

They even did the laugh.

>not laughing at speech impediments

>>>/tumblr/

Hearing him say 'Owivia deHaviwwand' is

it's supposed to make him seem more childlike and harmless

It's funny, iconic and became a meme.

A-AHAHAHAHAHA! A-AHAHAHAHAHA!

Lmao is a poor man's "lol"

Lol is a poor man's kek.

Kek is the savage guffaw upon which the Alliance will crush with a divine fist

Fuck off tripfag, you're just as pathetic as Boco.

Why would they want to make him seem childlike and harmless? He's the guy that we're supposed to be rooting against.

Not saying you're not right. Didn't they replace him with Yosemite Sam and Marvin later on because it seemed like Bugs was bullying him to some people?

Yes. That's exactly the reason. Fudd was stupid as fuck.

I'm pretty sure it was a standard quirky voice Mel Blanc had been using for years, for various characters on radio in particular. People probably recognized it as one of his already somewhat-iconic voices.

Buggs wasn't supposed to be a noble hero. He was supposed to be an asshole. It was asshole vs asshole. And it was funny.

He's the WoW huntard stereotype, screwball.

You don't know what humor is.

Elmer Fudd was voiced by Arthur Q. Bryan
he and Mel Blanc were really good friends

Well shit a random person on Sup Forums made a snide remark to a cartoon that made people laugh before they were even in their father's dick.

>Lola

>defying our lord Kek

>the classics are perfect and must never be criticized

Stuff doesn't become classic randomly. And opening a thread by saying "lmao is this supposed to be humor" is not criticism.

This. All these people in the thread and you're the only one to actually understand the point of the characters

Wrong Lola.