What is the most Americanized country in Europe?

What is the most Americanized country in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/01/24/145698222/why-mcdonalds-in-france-doesnt-feel-like-fast-food
businessinsider.fr/us/mcdonalds-in-france-is-better-than-in-america-2015-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily Britain

The one with the most spics and nonwhites, so Spain, with Italians and Greeks right behind.

I think you mean that America is the most Britainised country in the Americas.

Define "Americanized"

no, that would be Canada

see

probably portugal since it's 3rd world and brown

This, particularly London where the blacks are nothing but a cheap copy of African-Americans.

UK and germany

oh my god that sounds horrifying

The country with the most skyscrapers, fast food chains, that uses and consumes the most American slang, media, trends, music, rap, etc. That see themselves as "white" rather than their specific ethnic groups, that has the most SJWs, etc. That kind of stuff.

israel

France. But they don't want to admit it.

In Canada, french is an official language. No properly British country would accept such a shame. It is clearly America.

>In Europe
>implying Israelis are more Americanized than Euros

Yare yare...

>In Canada, french is an official language. No properly British country would accept such a shame
uh, not so fast, sweety

Are you projecting americanmutt? Portugal is and always was a first world country,and white european. The same canĀ“t be said of yours 56% (and falling) and without a bloodline or roots

Quiet, East Frenchman.

>israel is honorary europe
>america is israelized

Have you ever been there? They've held anti-American positions in international politics for decades, refuse to speak English, reject American norms of architecture by not building skyscrapers, reject American identity politics and values in general... They even prefer their own terrible rap music to America's.
Also, unlike many Americanized countries, they're still very attached to their gastronomic heritage. McDonald's is popular there, yes, but that's only because it managed to adapt to their food habits, unlike Burger King which tried to force the American diner style on France and closed as a result. See: npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/01/24/145698222/why-mcdonalds-in-france-doesnt-feel-like-fast-food and businessinsider.fr/us/mcdonalds-in-france-is-better-than-in-america-2015-4

uh, you know that franks were germanic tribes, right?

>Francia totally wasn't France!111
Keep telling yourself that, Frenchie.

Bruh you're the one to talk you entire country was invaded by normans you fucking idiot

Our country was conquered by French speaking Norwegians, your country was founded by Frenchmen.

>French speaking Norwegians
Actually, the consensus is that they mixed with the native Gallo-Romans and Franks during the 200 years after their assimilation. Only Brits deny that.

And only Germans deny that their entire nation was founded as a colony of France.

It's probably us.

Because that's not the case. We just share common roots.

Except that America is Dutchified and not the other way around.

I'm saying you're like us because we're both shitty and full of niggers

Ireland, easily. Their youngsters are even beginning to talk like Americans now.

> invades other countries illegally
> full of delusional plebs who idolise their country's "greatness" and their leader
> political plurality is only theoretical
> the world fears their stupidity more than their might
> they channel the frustration of their miserable existence into sports, making them an important sporting nation
> the working class is angry but their anger is manipulated by the 1% who stay rich and control all power
Like it or not, Russia is Europe's USA.

deffo the netherlands

Kek, "common roots"

Do you unironically believe fucking memes retard? Portugal doesn't have many nigs.

>Portugal doesn't have many nigs.
But that's changing

we are all americanize, it's not like you can escape the soft power of the usa unless you are north korea

I want America's hard power in my boipucci.

you already have

If we look at rap, at least Britain has its own unique style in grime, French and German rap are very similar to American rap (French especially is an exact copy of the new school rap you hear nowadays). Mainland Europe has almost no skyscrapers but London has the most at 27. Again countries like France and Germany use dubs (horrifying) instead of subs while countries like Belgium and The Netherlands use subs. Germany has the most McDonald's restaurants but I read that Britain is the fattest country. Can't really think of anything else.

>ein Job
Sure.

Besides the British, Scandinavians

Falling for such a blatant bait

Its changing everywhere, but at a much higher pace in countries such as yours

I met a few South Africans in my life, mostly english teachers and one music teacher. They were all white, probably bong descendents.

He thinks he's white

we don't even speak english

No we are bolivians

t. Alberto Barbosa

In America there is no official language, because it's a free country.
Still Canada.

Definitely Ireland. All young people have quasi american accents and use american words for things. They import all the American chain stores. The TV is pretty much all American imports. Dublin could easily be a city in America.
The country is still Irish and maintains a homogenous identity but anywhere near Dublin is all pseudo yank.