/got/ general

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for lewd salsa

reminder

None of the leaks mention there will be ever snow and winter in King's Landing.

I WANT TO VIOLATE HER

/ourgirl/

Now that Meeracucks and Littlefingerfags are out of the series. Which fanbase will leave the general next?

I guarantee the reason that was mentioned is because the Dothraki are going to be humbled later in the season.

I couldn't possibly care less about the white walkers, Greyjoys or Bran. Everything else is great.

THE HOOOOOOR IS PREGNANT

/ourship/

youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ

didn't the dothraki immediately give up instead of trying to fight Drogon last season?

>emilia will never be your mommy
>kit will never be your daddy
in hurts

Why does she have such a crush on Jon? He's a fucking unwashed Northerner manlet with a canonically small pecker. He has absolutely nothing on Drogo or Daario.

The stone cold leader with the heart of ice or Cersei

EPISODE

WHEN

SANSA NUDES WHEN

THE AGE OF WOMEN IS OVER
what did he mean by this?

YOUR MEAT... IS BLOODY TOUGH

>Can kill massive groups of people and make them into fast zombies instantly.
>Can one shot dragons.

Why haven't you accepted the nights king as your Lord and Savior?

>tfw no shireen poster

thank you

kek I heard it in his voice

YEA, YEA BUT LANNISTER STILL ARE GOOD GUYS R-R-RIGHT GUYS?

>>Is this your wife's house, the tally's?

LF was autistic even in season 1

AZOR CERSIE AM I RITE?

d-does drogon die?
does dany die?
pls no

some jaimefags will leave when d&d finish the job of ruining him, but most will stay because of bookjaime

Because of the two men in her entourage with cocks he's the younger one. Even tho Davos is best boy.

What is the Nights King's tax policy?

Can someone post the full leaks or at least a summary of episode 5? Any battles?

>Iron Throne is a painted plastic lawn chair
How could we ever believe this show would be good?

How do you think the series would have been different if Ned had been allowed to rule in Joffrey's name and offer him assistance?

BRAVE

>6000 comments in 30 mins
#bestship

If that look from a woman tells you she has a crush on you, then you have never seen a woman irl user

She definitely loves getting choked while fucked in the ass

>d-does drogon die?
You're gonna need a bigger bow

EPISODE 5 HAS BEEN TITLE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON

AND HARRENHAL

>I love that Cersei forced all her handmaids to get haircuts.

Same. But they should've had a scene where they sit them on a chair and force them all to get their hair cut that way, while some of them are crying, others are just keeping silent because scared to death, others being defiant, etc.

lol

The symbolism in this scene is astounding
>Yara & Ellaria are lesbian it out down below the ship while mocking Theon CuckJoy for being a dickless beta
>Loud noises outside and ship starts to shake violently, interrupting feminist ideal of fun. Everyone rushes outside
>In the darkness they see something long, black, and erected upward on a ship like a big cock.
> Then this it drops on top of their ship crushing a man, at the tip of this phallic bridge is mother fucking Euron!
>Euron the white Viking alpha male starts cutting through the cannon fodders of male feminist betas like hot knife through butter.
>His first pseudo boss battle are two sand shanks, both have to fight him at the same time because they are no match for an alpha male
>The first sand snek he disarms her, using her own spear to penetrate her. He then lifts her up above him as if he impaled her with his big cock.
>The second sand shank screeches and charges Euron thinking she can avenge her sister.
>He chokes the bitch out
>Down below Ellaria and bad poosey fight off Eurons men, they fail real fast without putting up any fight.
Ellaria demands of these men to kill her and bad possey. The men refuse because they don’t take orders from woman.
>Back on top of ship final pseudo boss battle start. Yara seeing her ship, her matriarchy world burn as Euron in the middle of it all smiling.
>She charges Euron, she fights like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken as with feminism.
>Yara is over taken not by Eurons axe or sword but his male strength.
>As Euron holds Yara from behind, Theon CuckJoy shows up. Euron daring him to reclaim his manhood.
>But like all beta cucks, who can’t compete with women or alpha males, they go MGTOW. He just jumps of the ship.
>Eurons final victory is complete as he lmao at Theon. Yara who realizes she can’t complete with the patriarchy.

source?

>for some reason no more of these will be built by Cersei

Euron has catapults, maybe those will be useful.

Is this the face of that fucking bar?
I swear this thing's always at the helm of each reaction video.

Episode 5 sucks.

Replace Brienne&Arya fight with "Daenerys burns the Tarlys, Tyrion and Varys begin to question if they are supporting the right ruler"

CHAOSH IS A ______

Projecting much? Were you a SJW before? You sure seem like one

both tasted good though

dutty

But that sounds like... good writing. Not dabid's style.

When George dies, who do you want to finish the books? Pic related.

He'll put a freeze on taxes.

>Carlos.jpg

Have you got that webm of her when shes talking and she looks down and raises her eyebrow?

I LOVED THAT GIRL

no one, I want what he has written to be released

>we've already seen them hold formation until the Dothraki crash into them.

And then their formation splintered and ran away. How are they going to stand against Unsullied and Dothraki fighting together, even assuming there's no dragons Colonel Kilgoring them?

Westerosi men-at-arms seem to fight in exactly the same way the Unsullied do, but the Unsullied do it far better due to the magical discipline having your meat 'n two veg snipped off grants you in GRRM's world. Unsullied are unlikely to break to Westerosi knight's charges, whilst Lannister men-at-arms, probably the best fighting force left on the continent, broke to light cavalry, even without the dragonfire.

I just want to Daenerys die to see this bitch cry in despair

would t b h

>a man denied his castle

>a fortnight
So, did Tywin arrive in the next 25 onscreen seconds?

The Unsullied are dead anyway

Even the bread went through budget cuts.

>you will never recreate this scene with sophie turner
hnnnnnnnnnnngh

Oh wow, yeah that sucks. Does anyone else think Matt Shakman actually did a good job with episode 4 considering he's mostly directed It's Always Sunny and other network comedies before this?

The Unsullied don't have a thing called reinforcements.

Of course in the D&D universe it doesn't matter how many battles they fight, there's always going to be 8000 of them.

Nope, he arrived next season

Why the fuck does Jaime get so much shit for killing the Mad King?
Yeah, he kinda broke the oath and stuff, but he did prevent much more casualties? Everyone shittalks him like they weren't happy that Aerys got stabbed. Wtf?

>broke to light cavalry, even without the dragonfire.
The first casualties the Lannisters suffered was from dragonfire burning a huge hole in the Lannister defense. They managed to muster into a spear and shield-wall remarkably quickly so it's not like they're lacking training.

Without Drogon, the Dothraki would have been slaughtered.

They got dragon fired before the dothraki even hit them

>no bad puse
>dropped me gold
>lost me horse
>and no fookin castle

Her parents said she loves slutty scenes.

Slag

They're related; it's only natural for her.

Ned was just an asshole. Nobody else really cares.

every thread
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm

Hot Pie could never cook for shit and he never will, but people will still eat that shit when the actor opens that fucking bakery or what ever it is.

Well, people already hate him for various reasons. Kingslayer is the cherry on the top

Because he broke his oath, but also because it was right after Tywin entered the city

I'm here

why would Davos want Gendry to come with them? Allegiance to Stannis?

Let's see how he will react when ice zombie viserion will burn his ass in season 8.

>Lannister men-at-arms, probably the best fighting force left on the continent, broke to light cavalry
They were also losing to DAKINGNDANORF. I don't think they're actually all that great.

Are you dense?

>bitchin scene where she spars with Brienne that I think will be a fan favorite
Is this the scene that Sup Forums vehemently hates?

Bernard Cornwell.

Who talks like that? Jaime has literally always been ourguy. Trying to kill bran was also the right thing to do in the heat of the moment. Not his fault the kid lived through supernatural reasons

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Yes, Bobby. Lyanna is pregnant with Rhaegar's child

>MEANWHILE, ON HOTH

bless you

what are you talking about

literally the only reason dothraki did any damage is because drogon blew a huge hole in the spearwall and dothraki used to hole to get inside the formation

RIP season 1+2 game of thrones

>burn
you mean iced with its magical blue fire

Do people realize they're cheering for aunt/nephew incest? Isn't that kinda wrong? I once got shit for daring to hit on my counsin.