Donald Trump: Humanitarian Hero

Donald took a lot of time out of his busy schedule to go to a disaster area, just to hand out Play Doh for literally less than a minute, and take a few pictures along the way. Thank you Mr. Trump

>On Friday morning, freshly-minted Donald Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told ABC News that Trump and running mate Mike Pence would be traveling to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to “help people on the ground” in a “decidedly nonpolitical event” with “no press allowed.”
>As it turns out, though, there actually were members of the press allowed, and the candidate did use the occasion to attack his political opponent, and there were opportunities for photographs, but true to his word, Trump did “help out.” Pool cameras trailed Trump for his entire visit, and over the course of those several hours, Trump “helped out” by unloading a truckload of toys for 49 seconds,

>After that, it was into the fire house, out the back door, and back to the Trump plane.

Video of it all here.

mediaite.com/online/watch-donald-trump-spend-exactly-49-seconds-helping-out-louisiana-flood-victims/

I wish my city would flood just for the chance to get the trump play doh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
mediaite.com/online/watch-flood-victim-tell-trump-she-lost-everything-but-his-visit-makes-everything-worthwhile/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why I am with her, she doesn't care about the niggers, faggots, bugas, ezquimos and Chan-Chongs!

>this is why im with her,,,
>that flag

I really dont understand the liberal spin here

so trump donated all these supplies to louisiana for relief, while obama's busy playing golf with larry david, and they're chastising the guy because he brought toys for children?

they're haranguing a guy for trying to improve children's lives? like, what the fuck man

I hate beaners, too. I am a facist Dutch who scape, and I can't go back to the Neatherlands.

AND WHERE WAS CLINTON???

THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T WORTH EVEN 49 SECONDS OF HER TIME!

SAD!

>handing out supplies personally for 49 seconds
he's the guy who donated all the stuff in the 18 wheeler retard.

Wow... Drumpf is truly finished. First the naked statues now all he does is get in the way of recovery efforts to hand out some Play Doh. This campaign is a total disaster....

He was the one that paid for the truck and the supplies you faggot.

Thousands of dollars he didn't need to spend and he still spent more than the fucking US president or any liberal outlet did.

But somehow he is the evil one.

This why we with her!

Hand over the play doh Dahnald.

Creating jobs and helping children in their formative years.

And he's not even President yet!

Wow Trump brought Toys canned food and water to people who had lost everything. What a monster!

If only he was more presidential and playing golf in Martha's Vineyard instead. Thanks for correcting my record!

And all the stuff in that 18 wheeler is stuff he bought and donated himself

Funny you mentioned that, the Governer literally asked him to just write a check instead of coming and handing out toys to hungry people.

Its as if the governor would get a cut of that check if he did that.

he's the one that donated all those supplies retard. you can afford staff to hand out the goods.

Liberals want presidential box movers - should he sweep the floors too?

Liberals are idiots. He bought it and shipped it. That's enough really.

Hillary napped dreaming of dead ambassadors.

>toys
>right inside the truck is baby food

Also can I have the original statement by the governor and not the abridged leddit version?

Hurr durr drumble is finiged

>Some guy that is running for president and could probably not win is doing more for Americans in need than the president
Choke on some dick Obama. The only notable thing you've done is worsen race relations.

>Dem governor being butthurt

Reminder that the President is showing up on Tuesday.

Should Obama just have wrote a check too?

>donates all of that
>helps around a bit on top of that

>wtf only 49 seconds?!
>meanwhile crooked clinton has to take her daily 14 hour nap

What's wrong with Play Doh? The little kids lost all their toys too and need something to engage their imagination while their parents are out rebuilding and helping people.

YFW

>do labor for 12 hours clearing debris and looking for bodies

>Come back to camp

>4 year old daughter hands you Play Doh house.

>Daddy, I rebuilt our house for you.

>Trump goes down to LA to help flood victims, donates truck load of supplies, vows further support, people are widely grateful

>In response, liberals conflate governor's comments about the resources required for the President and VP visiting with Trump's visit, a non-politician and presidential candidate
>Say this despite no evidence from any photos, footage, or accounts of significant diversion of resources, along with his many other visits elsewhere
>Say this despite these being two separate statements given in two separate interviews
>Say this despite the governor expressing hopes he'd donate and volunteer, which he did
>See photos where toys and play-doh are most visible, act like this is all he donated
>See footage where he helps unload for 49 seconds and stop to ask questions, assume this is all he did
>Say all this despite being the same people who were livid at Bush's pathetic response to Katrina, and like Obama, being on vacation, but unlike Obama, actually being forced to cut things short

Like crowds of mexicans waving mexican flags and beating and assaulting Trump supporters, having enemies this despicable is only going to help Trump.

Donald didn't really care about those people, otherwise he would have stayed longer than a minute. He would have talked to those people, listen to them, and ask what they really need. Just imagine how good we would all feel if he gave away all the toys like Santa Claus.

He could have actually done good, but his ADHD is as severe as the man who wrote The Art of the Deal says; he got bored and left. He didn't give two shits, he was there purely for the photo op.

Merely buying the props isn't good enough for a billionare, thats pocket change, and if he really wanted to help, he would have cut a check to the relief efforts like the governor asked.

>authorities specifically tell him to fuck off
>goes in anyway and messes up the entire operation due to the security risks

Good job Drumpf.

No, thats literally Congress's job.

While I can not vouch for this one, I do have an cool story bro regarding that.

You see, when Katrina was happening, I was going to college in the Gulf Coast region of Mississippi. One day, then President Bush decided to make a visit to see all the destruction and the recovery effort, many moons after the fact sometime in Spring. The Secret Service decided to do this by going down a side street. This street was the only way, without going literally 25 miles out of my way because a bridge was still not rebuilt, to get to school. What is normally a mile walk was now undoable without me being late.

I had to call my teachers telling them I could not go to class that day because the President of the United States would not let me.

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

nigger

The only thing Hillary contributes to is the death toll

fucking cunt

Anyone who complains about this is suffering irreversible brain damage.

The media is getting desperate. He could end world hunger and the media would still try to lynch him. Louisiana is a red state anyways guaranteed so he really could have not shown up at all.

0/8 b8

>things that never happened
a leaf why am i never surprised?

That's actually a good point. There was no actual benefit to going there for him he was already guaranteed the state.

Really makes you think.

Wow, he brought a bunch of stuff for kids who have been stuck in shelters for over a week.
The MADMAN!

Trump sure does love them niggers. Maybe he'll even win Louisiana?

>le buying votes man

What a great team Trump/Pence make - it will be an honor to vote for such compassionate men in November. Nothing at all like the criminal Hillary or that race-dividing nigger in chief.

>couldn't go to school because the POTUS wouldn't let you
Top kek.

>implying le stealing votes gremlin is a better alt

While the Clinton foundation sits in its ivory castle, buying millions of dollars in office supplies.

I didnt ask for these feels user.

>>Say all this despite being the same people who were livid at Bush's pathetic response to Katrina, and like Obama, being on vacation, but unlike Obama, actually being forced to cut things short

the washington post has an article about that. to them, Bush going to survey the damage was a PR stunt that accomplished nothing, and Obama staying on vacation is more helpful because he can still be president while playing golf and is not running around doing fake shit.

You literally cannot win with these clowns.

>Doing the president's job before he's even president

Hopefully they boo obama when he eventually shuffles down there

It really doesn't matter what he does. They complained that he went there and donated to the recovery operation but if he did the exact opposite they would simply take the opposite stance and attack him for doing nothing.

Even if he cut a check worry double what he provided already they would criticize him and ask why he did not donate four times as much. It's complete yellow. Journalism.

>The liberal media will say that Trump is a selfish bastard and is doing this for no reason other than to get people to like him

>even though this is literally what the media, every politician, and every normalfag does every single day

there's that perfect age where they kinda know what's going on but not really, and he nailed it in that post.

back when that Castille guy was killed by the cop who thought he was reaching for his gun, and his girlfriend calmly streams to facebook while he dies, at the very end she finally starts to freak out and get upset, and her kid calmly says "it's ok mommy, I'm right here with you".

Just think how much money would be going to the flood victims if the Clintons weren't paying for the CTR shills.
Kinda thinks you make?

> he donated 70k lbs. of supplies and food

> the people who's homes had been destroyed were overjoyed to see him

Another gem from Mediaite- apparently, because they're overjoyed at Trump's visit, that means that's all they cared about: mediaite.com/online/watch-flood-victim-tell-trump-she-lost-everything-but-his-visit-makes-everything-worthwhile/

>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump may have some political problems, but an extremely intense base of followers isn’t among them. As he toured Baton Rouge, Louisiana to “help out,” as he put it, Trump was greeted by a screaming throng who demanded the opportunity to take a photo (there’s a word for that, right?), asked for autographs, thank him for “not playing golf,” and in one case, tell him that the destruction of their lives was a fair trade for the pleasure of his company:

There is no satisfying these cunts.

>I will give things to the victims.
>No, just trust me with a ton of money, I'm a Democratic politician! Trust me!

>hardly any news coverage
>now there's tons of news coverage
His minute of handout and 18 wheeler of supplies pale in comparison to the value of media coverage he just donated.

You realize thousands of dollars to Trump is like 5 bucks to people like you and me.

>oh fuck trump is being a good guy
>quick, spin it!
I genuinely hope for the betterment of the human species that any idiot who can't this corrupt bias drops dead, and any of their blood follows suit.

What is there to spin. He pretends to help people for political gain. He wouldn't do shit for those people otherwise because there would be nothing in it for him.

Trump will make a wall out of play doh with just a small loan of 1 million play doh trucks

Bumping this for great justice

Shills are trying to slide things, including this.

Are you that dense? People only help other people with gain. Do you donate 80% of your free income to africa?

No?

Why not??

Because there is nothing for you to gain

Does that somehow nulify the help?

Remember when obama pretended to care about trayvon martin for votes?

Or how hillary is pretending to care about muslims and hispanics for votes?

Why don't shills see that as worse ??

Because the Don is a good guy, look up his past acts. He's paid off mortgages, he paid for a kids college whose mom was dying.

>political gain
He already has the south locked up. he's done many charitable things before, why would it be any different now? He's showing these people that they are not forgotten, that while an old hag sleeps and a worthless nigger golfs, somebody still cares enough to point the media their way. The bias in the democrat controlled media is glaringly obvious.