They fucked this up

they fucked this up

They did indeed.

Weapon Shops of Isher movie when?
Oath of Fealty movie when?
CoDominium universe series when?
Rama movie when?
Terminal Beach? Positronic Man? Tower of Glass?

I'm tired of capeshit, gah. turn some nice sci-fi into movies for once

HBO was supposed to do Silverberg's arcology novel The World Inside but I guess Westworld got priority

ugh..

>they fucked this up
you're being too kind user

The worst part was that it was boring. I can handle all the character changes, the UN secretary being a farmer, the children not forming into a blob of flesh. The farmer was the worse, that plotline was just terrible.

Karellian was good and the asian girl was QT. Mylo felt really shallow too, I don't remember what he did in the book though.

Documentary series about Sir Arthur C. Clarke's adventures in Sri Lanka WHEN?

>Weapon Shops of Isher movie when?

Never.

It might have escaped your notice that A.E.Van Vogt was a terrible writer, on a par with Hubbard.

hm?

That would be a good title for it

>The worst part was that it was boring.

of course it was boring. it was based on the book by Arthur C Clarke. he wasn't known for his car chases and gun battles.

what books would you like to see movie-made then? I think the stars my destination would be interesting depending on the director

That doesn't mean it has to be boring. They replaced philosophic musing and world-building with a bunch of character drama (and the characters can't act)

Hubbard was a great writer. Fear and Final Blackout are classics. Also, just because Hubbard loved Van Vogt doesn't mean your religious bigotry is allowed to put him in the same category when they're completely different kinds of authors. Fuck you, Chanologist faggot.

>syfy
hmmm, wonder what went wrong, maybe its the PS1 tier CG?

was is it with sci fi shit and farmers? insterstellar had farmers too

I think cause it makes a good contrast between all the alien technology and stuff.

>i'm just a normal farmin boy here to help you relate with these magick aliens and space, now drink your corn syrup and watch the show

That wasn't clever. You seem like a C+ student

why did you think it was supposed to be clever? you seem like a simple person.

>Karellian was good

Yeah, but that's like saying water is wet. He was played by Charles Dance.

Oh, is that so?! My apologies, then!! Let us all fall on our knees and give praise to the great Charles Dance! He was in Game of Thrones, don't you know! The most glorious and magnificent actor of our time, deserving of everyone's worship!

Huh, I didn't know Arthur C. Clarke designed video game bosses, I haven't read Childhood's End in fifteen years so I could've been daft all along.