GERMANY NO!

Disgusting.

lip service is stupid at this point. no action means its just another dumb redditor twitter post thread

>ENDSIEG
Take back the Fatherland street by street!

THE
CURRENT
YEAR

> BACKS citizen's right to arm themselves

but we don't have a right to arm ourselves in Germany.. that's the whole freaking issue.

SHE WANTS TO GIVE GERMANS MORE RIGHTS?!?!?!?

Dude wtf you don't just give people MORE rights, like wtf its 2016

Honestly I think Germany would be better off if we just copy pasta'd US constitution and just made you implement that instead.

Oh they did copy parts of your political system - however they messed up and only copied the awful parts that really don't work well in a country as small as Germany.

Well that sucks. You guys need to push for a complete change in your political process.

Implementing something like our Bill of Rights would be beneficial.

Is 2016 the year we take back some ground Sup Forums? Seems like things are shifted slightly in our favour.

Frauke a cute.

CUTE AND BASED

But if we try you'll just come and kill us all.

Unrealistic.

Germans have a very odd sense of liberty and freedom.

how racist of them

How dare they!
This is just the first step to portable domestic gas cannons to root out the Juden!
German scum shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves from so called "tanned violent rapist attackers" with even their fingernails.
If the threat is legitimate then they have the protection of the police just a few kilometers away isn't that enough?

Copying your constitution is why Germany is a shithole

GERMANY HAS HAD ENOUGH

Ît's horrible how she hanged herself with her hands tied behind her back.
Why must they suicide so young ?

No...stop this meme. The Nazis are long gone.

Most Americans who know what is going on in Europe right now are sympathetic towards Germany.

alle deutsche ohne migrationshintergrund sollen in kz lager gebracht werden.

Oh boy, same shit happens in France
There's no way they'll let it happen
I can smell already the soon-to-be european law which will prohibit ANY weapon to be obtained legally

Smug as fuck.

waifu'd

>Most Americans who know what is going on in Europe right now are sympathetic towards Germany.
no they arent.

most americans ether think what germany is doing is good, or are glad that germany is destroying itself (because its a liberal shithole).

No, it's too deeply ingrained. Germany won't do a thing before the rest of the west is unable to operate outside their own borders.

Was that a joke ?

Some radical muslim stands five meters away from you, has a knive, wants to stab you, Austrian idiot tries to call the police, gets stabed 25 times before dialing the number.

At least I don't die a racist!
Enjoy your assault cyclon B armpitfag.

>At least I don't die a racist!
You are a racist when you defend yourself?
This one is already dead inside.

Alright famalam are you just counter baiting or are you really that stupid?
It's not like I'm not grateful for the (You)s but still.

German humor, ladies and gentlemen.

>German intellectuals
FFS.

Remove Piefke.

>You are a racist when you defend yourself?

If the person attacking you is brown, yes

You don't have your rights given to you by your government. People have the right to carry arms whether or not the politicians like it. All laws do is change the legality of it

this

>a party wants to arm the citizens
wow how could they, must have evil intentions!!

>is a woman
w u t