TV's Kyle Magiswords

This series is coming within a couple of weeks. But the creator is a total douche (tvskylejerk.blogspot.com).

What do people think of the creator or the show? Anyone had bad experience with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKBHxgSJ2Ao
davidbaronart.tumblr.com/post/149749587350/before-you-even-watch-mighty-magiswords
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show is fine. Dont know and don't care about the creator, but I really wish the crybabies he offends would stop make threads to whine about their poor feewings.

who greenlits this trash?

>But the creator is a total douche
And that matters why?

mfw

why didn't they greenlight twelve forever

motherfucker

Who gives a fuck? This is the comics and cartoons board, not the gossip about celebs/artists we don't like board. Fuck off to Sup Forums for that shit.

Because CN was stupid enough to hire a douche like him. And they just sat by like it's no big deal. If someone spams your tumblr and twitter, you'd be fuckin pissed

You need some inner fuckin peace. :)

squeaky wheel gets the grease.

>If someone spams your tumblr and twitter, you'd be fuckin pissed
Sounds to me like you are a colossal faggot.

GlassCake is that you?

It seems the only people who think Kyle's a douche are his fans who don't realize how obnoxious they are when dealing with artists they like.

I'm actually LimenySnitchet, creator of the blog you see above. This is my first Sup Forums post and I'm new to this since a friend on DA gave me a Sup Forums post about a clean up artist on MooBeard getting fired because Kyle didn't like his design (even though I spoke to one of the clean up artists who admitted he didn't even meet Kyle in person and the only other person would have to be the second one which I doubt because that other one is Kyle's own college teacher). I kinda like it here.

And your Alex Dudley of Toons These Days are you? I noticed because you have the same name as the user that this specific user watches. What are you doing in a site like this?! 0_0

This still looks more like a game than a show. Different swords with different powers seems more like a game powerup gimmick.

If you have read my blog: tvskylejerk.blogspot.com; you would have known the reasons why we know he's a douche and a hypocrite from the get go.

It feels like a mix between Dragon's Lair and CD-I Mario. And Kyle hated those games.

Creator's a massive dick. But judge the art, not the artist and whatnot.

I've tried watching the shorts, and I just can't stomach them. I cannot figure out the appeal, but hey, I'm a hermit-y fuck so what do I know. The whole sword-for-every-occasion shtick just got really old really fast to me. But God help me, I tried to watch them. If kids like it, that's great, but it's not for me.

I cannot fucking stand the art style. I know some people will say "but you'll get used to it!" but it bothers me to no end. I don't know what it is about Kyle Corozza's work, but it always feels squashed and/or stretched in a weird way.

You should be ware of the tv series that's set to premiere. Some awesome squatch and stretch animation. With some talent involved (e.g. Egoraptor, Johnny Yong Bosch, Rikki Simons)

> read my blog

Seriously? How fucking pathetic can you be?

If you don't like someone, ignore them. Don't write a fucking essay and then beg others to read it.

Uh truth, it wasn't going to be a blog originally. Me and my friend (a web designer who gave me the layout on how to do Google stuff) were fucking around on posting things about Kyle but we over did it. Rather than washing our hard work to go to waste, we figured it be awesome to upload it and make updates to show everyone how he may be. I gained some donations from people in the community here and some other sites.

Sadly, my friend chose not to continue but I kept going at it. I'm still trying to find more dirt that was long lost.

>tvskylejerk.blogspot.com
The show should have played up the game thing a lot more. Add some more 16 bit sound effects, list things like their RPG class and levels, maybe mention alignments etc.Maybe some video game-ish music.

This is an insanely detailed post about this guy. I'm usually not one to ask a critic why they put so much effort into something like this but seriously, why?
What did he do to deserve THIS much vitriol from you?

This sounds personal. What did he do to you?

How is he a douche?

I remember I had an experience with him once. I asked him about some Bandcamp songs he was going to upload. He blocked me.

You're a sociopath.

Read my blog: tvskylejerk.blogspot.com
He bullied my friend, CLX, and was mean to a bunch of people. It was just a joke originally but the moment I published it, I got some more from some friends and I decided to find some more dirt as best as I can, even by asking some people who are of associates with him.

Truth: Kyle found out about my blog because recently he deleted his Newground images of Moobeard and Puma Claw and removed his News post (Kyle hated Newgrounds and refused to join them but changed his mind in 2008).

>I felt the cries upheaving

In all seriousness, this isn't Sup Forums -- CreatOrs, it's Sup Forums -- COmics and CartOons. So what's shit about the work, rather than the fella that's disproportionately held as responsible for the work?

And you need some inner fucking peace.

>
This show animation is a piece of crap at best but it is faire at some level (for a 1 year olds perspective)

Mean in what way?

That's just whining, not an actual critique. I'll ask again: What's shit about the work?

Kyle called CLX rude for saying that he wasn't a fan of Fanboy and Chum Chum (a show that Kyle storyboarded for), and told him to not be grumpy for posting a comparison pic between MooBeard and Magiswords on his page. Not only that but he got his friends to spam him on tumblr and gave him a hurtful message.

Others stories: one person interviewed him and Kyle called him a wiseass and demanded to know from him how to direct a cartoon, another person got blocked for making suggestions about his inking, another one got cursed out for comparing Magiswords with Slayers (a similar anime concept), another one was cursed out for suggesting to him to make his ideas into webtoons calling them non profitable (even though he did non profitable things like FRS in the past, and made webtoons before hand), one got literally PUNCHED in the face and went to the hospital by him and many more.

>please look at my hate blog
>like and subscribe

Are you fucking serious? The voices are horrible (sounds like a frickin Home Movies rip off), the music is very attrocious and not much music like (except the songs which I liked) and the animation gets recycled and sicking sometimes. The mouths are so big when there talking and screaming. I don't even know if there speaking normally sometimes.

The 5-minute shorts and TV episodes are approving a bit in the animation but that's no excuse for the shorts to suck.

>subscribe
I never said like and subscribe. :)

Ya'll sounds like big sensitive babies and I would like to see source on the punching fiasco if it's actually true..

oh god can someone just post what Kyle looks like so we can all just point and laugh instead of this personal army shit

youtube.com/watch?v=PKBHxgSJ2Ao

its in one of the comments. don't know if its true or not

Youtube comments are the most credible source for sure.

>that hair style

>What do people think of the creator or the show?
Does it honestly matter?

Does a creator have to be "likable" in order to achieve success

So much people are blind by his fatness.

You know, I'm actually okay with this show.

That buzz light year girl pilot and that HORRIBLE pink kangaroo lady pilot really rubbed me the wrong way. It felt like all style and no susbatnce. Nothing but ironic, suburban 80s nostalgia wank.

Hopefully this show brings in a new vibe to replace the CN hipster fest it's been maintining.

What does him being fat have to do with moving pictures?

I'm surprised that a person who looks like this actually exists.

But then I look at his work and I'm not surprised that a person who makes them looks like that.

Anyone know what I mean?

>:(

>Undertale music

Off to a good start

Ah, he's British. All the vitriol makes sense now.

Funny fact, UT music was also used in ANOTHER rant video, about a different controversial artist.

I think there is a pattern.

why would you make a video if its not even narrated? might as well make a copy pasta

I don't know, Cheech.

I didn't make it. Some one on youtube did. I just made a blog.

Man, I just read a fair part of that blog post. Whoever wrote that is a bit off I think. I don't know if the guy is a dick or not, but this one guy stalking him is at least a little disconnected.

The same thing as OP being a faggot has to do with the quality of this here thread.

Who stalked him?
Cheech.

So you're saying his fat has everything to do with his cartoon?

Nah. I was just saying that to be an ass. :)

Got'cha, but yes I agree OP is a faggot, but what else is new?

So your stupid

>your

Now that you acknowledge your stupidity I'm satisfied. :D

>:D

>Egoraptor

Pls no

fucking terrible

terrible animation, too.

cry some more holy shit.

... hah. He gave the male character sideburns to match.

He's only doing voices, not animation

because of how badly the PPG reboot was received, the head honchos came to the conclusion that their audience does not want shows with female leads

So basically, Kyle was part of a Facebook circle that is open to the public, but mostly filled with industry animators. Some autist from DeviantART said that he didn't like Fanboy and Chum-Chum when Kyle shared some of his boards, and Kyle sperged out in response, instead of being like "oh yeah, it's that guy" to himself quietly.

But Steven Universe has proved exactly the opposite of that

>Shit all over John K and his brand of self-centered douchebaggery

>Turns out that TV's Kyle has even less bantz armour than John K himself does

He is like a more successful version of Dobson that retained all the personal repulsiveness.

>Does a creator have to be "likable" in order to achieve success

Having a temper tantrum whenever someone from industry or audience has less than stellar opinion of you is a certain footbullet.

TV's Kyle isn't Ralph Bakshi, so his brand of asshattery won't receive a free pass based on his talents.

I love Slayers

Anyone have those screen caps of Kazerad giving dobson the old BTFO?

>Grey DeLisle faking a british accent
I know Grey would be down for it, but do you think the actress for the princess would read a smut fic in character?

you cant get as repulsive as Dobson

The peope that made Twelve Forever are IN CHARGE of PPG reboot.

Show looks like shit, but I don't care about the personal life of the creator, I couldn't give less of a fuck if he hurt your feelings, I care about obssessive cunts trying to create their own personal army on this site. You need to get laid OP,and stop being a massive sensitive stalker faggot. We are not your army for your personal autistic vendeta.

As someone who had access to his Facebook and saw your sperging, you were way out of line and creepy. That's why Kyle had to block you. A good chunk of the animation industry SAW you harassing him, and you constantly spamming your stalker blog makes you look crazier every time.

So OP is one of those maniacs obssessive spergs?

I can identify with the situation, as an artist I had my share of stalker spergs.

It was really embarrassing and shitty. I wouldn't be surprised if others in the industry blocked OP too just so he wouldn't start shitting up their feeds.

Guys, OP is a literal turbo autist. He's had this weird vendetta against Kyle for years for some reason. Every now and then he makes this thread with the mindless determination only someone with autism could have.

It's fascinating but also kind of horrifying.

I like the shorts and I'm going to watch the tv show and there is nothing you can do about it OP, take your autism somewhere else.

Here is something for insight.

davidbaronart.tumblr.com/post/149749587350/before-you-even-watch-mighty-magiswords

This CLX guy also has a tumblr just to sperg about Mighty Magiswords some more.

Slayers doesn't have any similarities to Magiswords besides the Vambre reminding them of the red haired girl, that's where the similarities stop.

So is this just how cartoonists are? Weird emotionally fragile ego driven geeks that go crazy if someone does not live their work, and/or go crazy when someone tells them to fuck off with their opinions?

>Some awesome squatch and stretch animation.
i fucking hate this kind of "animation" so much
a lot of shows nowadays do this shit instead of actually drawing the characters in different poses
i'm actually angry that you think this is a positive

You can't move them as fast if you're out of shape

>awesome

It looks like garbage though. Especially considering its using tweening shit.

no, this is how man children are when they stalk artists and post on Sup Forums crying about their feelings when said artist doesn't give them the ass pats they want.

There are a lot of examples of (largely webcomic artists) who are just ego driven sociopaths who only want people praising them or they lose their shit online. The story here seems to fit right in with just about everything else posted around here.

I am wondering it if is actually the norm with that group.

garbage all around, breh.

I.E. people.

It's like logging in to facebook/twitter/blog whatever and some people you don't even know constantly left messages about how bad at your dream job you were, how XYZ is so much better and should have your job, or trying to give you advice on how to do your job better, etc.

Most people would respond by making a sarcastic comment, or by "going off" on the person, get very defensive, or block/ignore them.

And any of those actions will result in someone else posting, "you're just a(n) asshole/sperg/douche/bitch/pussy who can't take criticism."

A lot of artists and entertainers intentionally avoid reading anything online or have assistants only read them the good stuff/general views in order to avoid that temptation to personally respond.

But then you run the risk of looking aloof and holier than thou and can never engage in the internet. So you have assistants post updates for you.

It look like shit!

Normal people do not embark on their "crusade" against some online personality they do not like through mile long blog post after mile long blog post in hopes of recruiting more people to their cause on several sites and within any discussion years after their incident occurred.

Yea maybe Kyle was a dick, but this guy has lost his shit and is going fucking nuts trying to make everyone everywhere give two fucks about how he thinks Kyle is a dick long long after he should have moved on with his life and done something else.

Even the most autistic of people would have moved on and bitch about Star Wars or something by now.

Read it.

What the fuck is your problemt OP? Do you have a aspenger? I hate you two now, but I would rather beat the crap out of you if I saw you in public, and you go around posting this shit in multiple sites just to get some sort of validation. Fucking patethic.

Exactly. Sure Kyle has had his moments, but OP's obsessive reposting of his own butt hurt says a lot more about him then the show creator. Don't see Kyle sperging out online about fans, but this guy posts his crap CONSTANTLY.