AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

We be moving on upppp

SO FAR AWAY WE WAIT FOR THE DAY
FOR THE LIGHT SOURCE SO WASTED AND GONE
WE FEEL THE PAIN OF A LIFETIME LOST IN A THOUSAND DAY
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEEEL TONIGHT

guys, i promise not to fap until Trump is leading in all the polls

The record will be corrected Monday unfortunately I think. New polling demographics, only democrats and independents will be polled.

HILLDAWG NO :/// y u no beat drumpf

Its happening mother fuckers.

>only democrats will be polled

and it'll still be tied.

THROUGH THE NAZI LINES

So who wants to bet ***MADAME_PRESIDENT*** loses his job for not correcting the record hard enough?

IN THE DAWN THEY WILL PAY
WITH THEIR LIVES AS THE PRICE
HISTORY'S WRITTEN TODAY
NOW THAT WE ARE AT WAR
WITH THE AXIS AGAIN
THIS TIME WE KNOW WHAT WILL COME

YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET NOW BABY

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRIMO VICTORIA

Nonono
>THROUGH THE CLINTON LINES

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*shits pantsuit*

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjNVVmLCGQ

Observed, Satan is taking his payment now.

MY DEARRRR IT'S A SIGN
IT'S THE ENDDDDD OF THE LINEEEE

>Every newsnetwork on TV against him.
>Over half the administration against him.
>Smeared 24/7 on TV

>JUST WONT BE STUMPPED
>Globalists on suicide watch.

Lol get ready for RCP only to update their polling average once NBC/CNN brings out a poll showing Clinton 15 points ahead so it doesn't upset their media narrative.

OUR DRILLS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

ANTI SPIRALS ETERNALLY BTFO

Sup Forums trusting the jew media
good goyims

Globalists want to start a nuclear third war, they are that desperate to cling to power.

this is still very dangerous times, the powerful few will flex their so-called might on us.

fuck off shill.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY...

My local news station who was an MSNBC affiliate just announced that they're 'declaring their independence' from NBC. Now they've been reporting on Hillary's Email scandal and broadcasting Trump's speech where he was trying to appeal to black voters. Even the smaller media companies are now breaking away from the elites.

>celebrating a lead well within the margin of error

Boy, you guys are desperate

>double layer psyop

>LA times
LA times always has trump JUST within the reach of hilldawg. This is Rasmussen tier shit.

It's too bad polls are rigged so he's not actually in the lead,

Right now, Superjew George Soros is so dangerous even isreal fears him.

he doesn't give a shit about being a jew himself, he praises a god damn boid. he will bring down isreal just so he can be a little richer in New Zealand.

****ANGELIC CHORUS INTENSIFIES****

MJ was one of my favorite artists growing up. That being said, I wonder how I would have reacted to him if he had become popular today. A skinny, effeminate, black-to-white man, who sings in a high pitched voice and wears flamboyant clothes. It's strange when put into perspective.

These are the actual lyrics of that song, cucked sven

Now that you mention it, disturbingly few records get corrected during the weekend. Ah, I can almost hear the crickets in the peaceful background.

I miss women in powersuits and shoulder pads.

Now they just dress like hookers and cause 10x the drama in the office place.

Cue some faux media outrage about some off the cuff remark made by the God Emperor, which then turns into a panel on CNN which includes six Hillbots and one lonely Trump supporter.
Line up civilian guests to discuss how deeply offended they are and how saddened they are that a presidential nominee could be so insensitive.
Follow that with new algorithms on all other existing polls to "correct" the trend back in Hillary's favor.

>BWAAHAHAHAH!! Trumptards BTFO!! Say it with me -- Madame President!! BWAHAHAHAH!

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

>6% approval rating

the fact they have to hire shills who can only disdainly make insults and use the 6% approval rating as their source means these shills are super desperate.

6% approval rating BTFO

but the LA times poll was always extremely biased in favor of trump

> A skinny, effeminate, black-to-white man, who sings in a high pitched voice and wears flamboyant clothes.

He'd probably be worshiped as a human embodiment of a progressive transethnic/transgender demi-god. The social justice made flesh, if you will.

What a talent though

God's speed burgerbros God's speed.

OPEN YOUR EYES

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RETURN TO LIFE

WAKE UP AND FIGHT

FIGHT FOR THE LOVE AND THE BURNING LIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=PQxDEMgcPk0

>kikebart

Got another source?

Their methodology is available for everyone to see. can you show how their methodology is biased towards trump?

>"W-WE WERE GONNA CORRECT T-T-THE R-RECORD RIGHT G-GUYS! WE'RE GONNA B-BEAT THAT M-M-MEANIE DRUMPF! R-R RIGHT?

Cuckrect the record BTFO

i thought i was the only person who listened to van canto :3

Yeah dude let me whip up an article from CNN.

Isn't Trump doing great with independents?

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

Quitting shill from MP's "thread" yesterday. It's a nice dream but nobody gets fired for that, they just bring in more people and replace a few that just sit on their ass.

the last few polls I've looked at are sampling democrats at around 40% and republicans at 28%

in theory the raw data is adjusted to reflect the actual number of democrats/republicans, but the methodology for this isn't actually revealed (proprietary methods of different polling companies)

the best we can say is that raw data is consistently oversampling democrats 10-15% points, but no one knows what the oversampling is like in the adjusted data

This is a message that Republicans fail to grasp. They have always been sitting just south of the majority line, seeing plain as day what they need to do to cross over that line and stay there - engage with what people want. For years they obstinately stood by their "conservative" values as though they were derived from God himself, and refused to make even minor adjustments in their outlook under that perspective (that's supposed to be a fucking joke, for Christ's sake) "I'd rather be right than president."

Trump makes the adjustment. Takes him a while, but when the time comes, it's done as easily as pouring a cup of coffee.

That's all people were waiting for. We love your message. Just be someone whom we want to captain the ship. Trump got the message, and added a couple more engines to the front of the train. What a great development for America.

>whine about media bias against Trump
>post Breitbart article when Trump literally has senior Breitbart staff working on his campaign
great source op shillbots btfo

Wow. RT is firmly anti shill.

It makes sense in theory, but Republicans always have a higher turnout. Adjusted for actual voters it should be 50/50.

HOOOOOOLLLLD MEEEEEEE

>CNN
>Fox
>NBC

Got me thinking.

>whine about Sup Forums's bias for Trump
>ingores that Hillary has all of MSM in her pocket to discredit Breitbart
Great shitpost faggot 2 cents btfo

>New polling demographics, only democrats and independents will be polled
>(((polled)))
>implying this isn't the case already

>Poll more democrats than republicans
>Trump leading anyway

wew

Someone please correct this record!

I'm just saying that given Breitbart's clear and easily demonstrable interest in promoting Trump, their polls should be taken with a grain of salt. With shoddy polling methods you can justify any statistic, every news organization polls in such a way that the results promote their own agenda; Breitbart is no exception

ok

drumpf iz not fit 2 leed!
#neverDrumpf

8/1-8/4
>less than 1000 people
>Clinton +8
Eventually RCP is going to have to let go of that poll.
Then the average will be within margin of error.

yes we know that Breitbart is showing more bias towards Trump, but they also do actual reporting instead of regurgitates talking points fed to them by POTUS and HRC. they decided that Trump was the horse to back.

we made the same decision Breitbart has made, you can critisize both of us, but we have many, many good reasons to do so.

>van canto
The song's from Sabaton man.

Unlike every other poll being in Hillary''s pocket? You realize shills were spamming that Brietbart article for weeks when they had Hillary at a 2 point lead. Now it's not credible? Go fuck yourself.

I agree, only CNN/ORC , NBC and Barbara Streisand polls should be trusted

So, how much do you think Trump is paying the LA times to ''''unskew''''' their polls?

AND HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN

Poop

Speaking of Sabaton, how is Sup Forums feeling their new album?

I think it's pretty good

$.05 for every corrected record, just like you.

The polling was done by LA Times, a far leftist rag, you fucking idiot.

Fucking kek it is unreal how Trumpfags cry about shills when Trump literally has KIKEdart on his staff.

I've been enjoying it a lot. Really gets me in the mood for annaduh shoah

A Hitler in America wouldn't even be the same as a Hitler in post-WWI Germany. Faggots like you and people on both sides who hate Trump would keep him in check. Hitler found love from most if not all the German people, and killed the few who spoke against him. Trump cannot do the same even if he wanted to.

Basically, take your hyperbole and shove it up your ass.

6 million shekels

dont be dumb guys. They are making it a close race because completely skewed polls are unbelievable considering things like rally size.

On that note, they realized you guys were right, and the apathetic democrat will end up not going to vote at all if they think Clinton has it locked up. Furthermore, people stopped watching the MSM channels when they thought Clinton had it in the bag, and repubs weren't watching, so ratings dropped.

Trump has been winning the whole time, they are still just using the polls to mediate and manipulate the election.

*gorillion
Record Corrected.

gotta fight fire with fire brah

Why do people think that drills like that would work, the radius increase would require enormous power to keep it spinning not even mentioning the cooling to prevent it from breaking or chipping

oy vey its anutha shoah!

this nigga gets it

Whats funnier is watching you cry over their posts, pussy ass bitch.

I don't think I've actually liked this much of an album of theirs since Carolus Rex. Usually there's quite a few filler songs that just sound samey

>one minor media outlet supports Trump
>some people think it's the equivalent to every major media outlet except Fox News openly cheering for Hillary for the last year

>kikebart skewing data to damage control for their zionist worshipping candidate

Surprise surprise

Hey shills! Check it out!

>polls don't count until Trump is winning

youtube.com/watch?v=Txalyh4RIyQ
>Pervert Penis Clinton
>PP Clinton

>only democrats polled
>Trump still polls close to her
I can see it already

(Movin on up)
Toooo the white houssee

Kys fuccboi

>implying van canto doesn't do a mean cover

Your autism level is surprising. Those are lyrics to a song faggot

>uses a hyperbole
>tells people not to use hyperbole

Hypocrite retard spotted. Trump is nothing like Hitler. Learn to love being American, self hating faggot.