The name is Bond...

The name is Bond, Hashim al-Atassi Abu Bakr Aziz Abdul Ghani Abd ar-Rahman al-Bazzaz Mahmoud Fawzi Ala ad-Din ad-Durubi Basha Jamil Mardam Nuri as-Said Bond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sDONCHAi5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still not a woman

James for short.

>sikh bond

I'm okay with this, if only because the religious rule to always wear a turban will make his job hard as fuck

How do I distinguish a Sikh from a Muslim?

He's not actually muslim you fucking rube

sikhs wear turbans, muslims wear tablecloths and put their women in trashbags

Bondar Singh

Sikhs don't blow up and always wear a turban

Turban

One sinks faster than the other. I forget which way round it is though

>thats a sikh you mongoloid

>This lorry has a reinforced bumper and grille. The back is packed with PETN. Do try to bring it back it one piece, Bond.

by not being retarded like you

(you) made me kek

Sikh bait OP, totally Sikh.

>sikh
>has a bunch of arabic and islamic names
Wow his parents must have been real jokers!

one is sikher than your average poppa twist cabbage off instict

In during buttmad shitskins

GET OUT MY SHED YOU CUNT

Did you just assume their gender?

POO IN LOO

Sikhs are Bro-Tier, Muslims just need to be eradicated

Sikh = Good.
Muslim = Bad.

A Sikh wants to help you and help make your society safer, better and stronger. He probably owns a local business, obeys the law, follows local customs, pays his taxes and would help anyone he saw who was in trouble. They are great immigrants and positive for any society.

A Muslim wants the laws of your society to change to follow the Koran. He wants all women, not just his women, to dress up in ninja-pajamas 24/7 and ideally never leave the house. He wants everyone to follow the rules of Islam, even non-Muslims, and he wants to hurt those who don't. He hates the secular democratically created rule of law, considers it blasphemous, and wants it to be replaced with Sharia law from the Koran. He secretly hates most non-Muslims. He hates western society. He may one day commit an act of terror like running people down deliberately with his car, but even if he never goes as far as action himself he secretly, even sometimes openly, supports and approves of Muslims who do kill non-Muslims.

A Sikh is your friend, a Muslim is your enemy.

usually the turban. Sikh turbans usually make a triangle.
Also they don't blow themselves up.

>le sikhs are so cool! xD

fuck off to reddit with this shit you poo lover

The reason they founded the militant arm of their religion was to fight Islam. They literally created an entire wing of their religion to fight Muslims. They've been doing it a lot longer than we have and I consider them brothers in arms.

The fact you want to throw shade on them makes me suspect you are a Muslim, and you want people to confuse the two.

One lifts

I'd unironically suck his dick

sikh gains bro

youtube.com/watch?v=8sDONCHAi5Q

Cucknadian detected

>Al-Qaeda makes huge gains

>implying this guy isn't /fa/ as fuck.

Be honest did you just see that Norm Macdonald SNL joke about New York's 10 worst cab drivers? The joke being "...And the name of New York's second worst cab driver is..."

Sikhs can, contrary to popular belief, blow up. They bombed a fucking commercial plane in Canada.

Osama bin Lifting

Sikhs are bro-tier. If you disagree you are a butthurt Paki or Hindu.

>Sikhs can, contrary to popular belief, blow up. They bombed a fucking commercial plane in Canada.

A militant Sikh group did one bombing, once, 32 years ago.

Muslims have been attacking us non-stop for twenty years and every single week commit some fresh atrocity against people in Europe. Running them over with trucks, blowing up little girls outside concerts, beheading people in the street, gangraping 14 year old schoolgirls and grinding them into kebab, shooting up concert venues, blowing up buses, etc.

you don't, they're both inbred trash
nice to see how many (you)s you got from other shitskins on here though

> "fight" based on religious grounds
> massive inbred population because of your religion promoting said inbreeding
> idiotic religious garbs
who's that inbred pokemon?

ironically, i would imagine britains most effective spies in modern times would be middle eastern in appearance.

I've never seen consanguinity data for Sikhs, didn't even know that was a thing. I've seen massive numbers for the Islamic world though.

I actually dont mind a sikh playing bond better then having a black dude

>no data for subsaharan africa, south-east asia, eurasian stepps and east europe

>Muslims have been attacking us non-stop for twenty years
>twenty years

You have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

so they brought the war to you then? Good

Weak bait

Just came in to let you know this made me laugh.

Yeah don't get me wrong, wasn't trying to say they were equivalent or lessen how fucking terrible subhuman fucking Arabs and Muslims are.

And it may only be one instance (that I know of and trusting your statement), I just get tired of the "SIKHS ARE BROS" meme. I guess they're more bros than the people morons mistake them for. It's as fucking stupid and nonsensical as LE BASED BLACK MAN shit.

The names is Bong, Hong Kong Bong.

>John Cho is 45 years old

Goddamn Koreans and their god-tier genetics

>koreans
>god-tier genetics

I guess that's the reason all of them are on plastic surgery.