Donald Trump adviser on the Holocaust: "The ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews"

Where were you when Trump's campaign was kill?

mic.com/articles/151996/donald-trump-adviser-on-the-holocaust-the-ovens-were-too-small-to-kill-6-million-jews#.z6kXt1HhI

>One of Donald Trump's foreign policy advisers has been accused of anti-Semitic behavior, having allegedly boasted about firing Jewish employees while serving at the Defense Department, in addition to denying the Holocaust was as bad as official accounts, according to a report published Thursday by McClatchy.

>One of Donald Trump's foreign policy advisers has been accused of anti-Semitic behavior, having allegedly boasted about firing Jewish employees while serving at the Defense Department, in addition to denying the Holocaust was as bad as official accounts, according to a report published Thursday by McClatchy.

>"[Schmitz] allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews," Meyer wrote in the complaint, McClatchy reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews
thats true tho

>allegedly boasted about firing Jewish employees while serving at the Defense Department
after Pollard, people of jewish heritage should be barred from having any access to our defense secrets

>been accused of
Where
Is
The
Proof

>mic.com

Anti-Semitic used to mean someone whom hated Jews.
It's been changed to mean anyone whom the Jews hate, so fuck them.
Trump all the way!

>not everyone killed in the holocaust was creamated

>anti-Semitic behavior

lol, is that even a word or a thing?

it's like saying you have homophobic behavior which makes zero sense

>be accused of
>allegedly
>according to
>complaint from

If you catch a jew doing something illegal, I bet they would cry anti semitism.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

>has been accused of anti-Semitic behavior
So? It's not like he can be arrested for it. Not sure why they're treating it like a suit.

fuck no, I want him to win

gold

Wtf I'm#Pissin4Clinton now!

thanks for the laugh flag brother

Anyone deny the "Punished Trump" picture isn't legit?

>It's hard to die from poison gas if your stomach is full
What?

>accused
>allegedly
Can we stop this bullshit please

Hillary wants to exterminate all Jews!
There, I accused Hillary Clinton of allegedly wanting to exterminate all Jews. Can I get a news article now?

>the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews
This is true though. Also outside of the ADL and Sup Forums very few people in America give 2 shits about the Holocaust anymore.

Also MIC.com, nice source.

sauce or name of guy?

>Said Trump policy advisor has vehemently denied the allegations, describing them as slanderous.
>MSM is making shit up again, aka going into "Real But Fake National Guard Memo" mode

/thread

The so-called "Holocaust" literally did not happen. There is zero evidence for the so-called "Holocaust."

Where were you when OP was a faggot?

Slide thread and PSYOP

Sage and move along.

Jews should be restricted from all government positions. I don't see the problem. Common sense desu

The supposed gas chambers were nothing more than public showers for anyone who doesn't know. Those stupid Jews were just sent in to shower, not be gassed.

$0.45 Has been transferred to your account.
Thank you for Correcting the Record.

>The supposed gas chambers were nothing more than public showers for anyone who doesn't know. Those stupid Jews were just sent in to shower, not be gassed.
That explains why people were turned away from the "gas chambers" due to sickness and hunger and how multiple people could be gassed more than one time and survive.

THIS IS A TOP TIER POST

Look this isn't your personal blog, we don't care, we still love Trump, MAGA.