From Israheli perspective...

From Israheli perspective, the Eurobean Burkini scandal is silly since it's fairly reasonable to wear whatever you want - here orthodox Jews won't even go to the beach in full wear, they only ever bath in complete segregation, within walled parts of the beach, with a section for males, and a section for females.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAEYU22hzt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because muslims are patrolling the beaches harassing women who AREN'T wearing burkinis k.

You're giving them no choice then, they won't be able to bath at all because of you.

Fuck them. Not only didn't they integrate, they somehow even got worse and they more extreme. I literally can't wear a t-shirt showing tits, but wearing a fucking neoprene burka is fine. Why go to the beach in the first place, if you don't want to catch any sun!?

>within walled parts of the beach, with a section for males, and a section for females
Holy shit, that's hilarious.

shut up and do what shlomo tells us :^)

You gassed him after all. It's only fair!

>Not only didn't they integrate
is there actual research on muslim inability to assimilate or is it just hearsay/anecdotal evidence?
not that i don't believe it, but i'd like some actual proofs

I think there is, but I can't find the source. From my personal experience though I can tell you I promise you that many used to less extreme around the 90s.

Islam is a bad religion and should be persecuted wherever it appears

The bans were implemented to avoid tensions between muslims and whites.
The powers that be in France know that a lot of people are on edge and fed up with muslims and they wanna avoid any violent confrontations on the beach.

Muslim ideology is just incompatible with modern western societies that were build on democracy and liberality. Main reason being that part of their belief states that states need to be governed by sharia law, while true democracy and liberty is only possible under a secular government which Islam is against. Also, they don't take criticism very well, which also creates a lot of problem because in democracy its important for people to have an ability to criticize any belief, government or religion.
pic related.

>here orthodox Jews won't even go to the beach in full wear, they only ever bath in complete segregation, within walled parts of the beach, with a section for males, and a section for females.
Yes, we know, jew-extremists are just as bad as muzzie-extremists. Duh.

>inability
They don't want to, and they have no incentive.

You don't even need to be able to speak the local language to get the citizenship.

It's fucked up.

Orthodox jews are retarded... the men look like they're cosplaying as space amish folk

I can verify this. A dude I would have a few beers with in high school is now participating in demonstrations against isreal with his burka clad wife and self centered kids.

I think its because we both know he is a sloppy drunk that made a fool of himself on a few occasions.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAEYU22hzt8
I like this video becuase you can see the playbook.
>in small numbers, be cool
>when you get bigger, be more vocal in your claims
>when you finally have enough power, advocate violence

Sometimes it pays to cover up

They also practically disown their wives when they are menstruating

>is there actual research on muslim inability to assimilate or is it just hearsay/anecdotal evidence?
>Russian Federation
Toп кeк, aнoн. Enjoy your Kavkaz.

As if that makes a difference - they smell regardless.

i never really got this joke