Hey faggots

How is the 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw people believe the military will follow UN-LAWFUL orders!

>people unironically think that a nation that uses drones, nukes, and tanks against their own citizens doesn't deserve to be resisted at all costs
thats why euros are faggot sucks

Omg they have drones
Oh well guys, lets just give up our liberties then why not

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

Why is a retarded shitskin trying to pretend they know how rebellions work?

It's almost like he does this everyday to demoralize or something.

>It's this same fucking faggot from Norway or has a Norway proxy that keeps re-posting the same "LOL 2nd Amendment" shit

Fucking SAGE, and move on. This PSYOP is ineffective and retarded.

>war breaks out
>2nd amendment has Iglas and Kornets after few days already

>Using Military grade weapons on civilians so you can control them.
Literally the fucking stupidest idea ive ever heard

>The military is all on the side of "the government"
I don't like that meme.

Put a glock under the tank tracks game over commies

OP IT'S TIME TO STOP BEING A FAGGOT
YOU MAKE THIS THREAD EVERY WEEK
STOP RIDING ON SO MUCH COCK FOR ONE FUCKING DAY PLEASE, DELETE THREAD NOW.

People are pissed at this thread, but people genuinely believe this.

>what is veitnam and afghanistan
at least try to be original in your shilling

>you don't need guns, the police will protect you
>if you want to defend yourself, the army will crush you so don't bother
Are these people for real?

By the way, stop making this thread you fucking autist.

Here is this what you want to hear? It won't. My little black rifle won't do shit against tanks and planes. There, now you can stop posting

I'm really getting bored of the "the government will bomb its own citizens and infrastructure" meme

They are just going to kill some fat fucks and make an example, rest of the militia will surrender.

>this hasn't been happening against belligerents in sand farmer countries

How does the government know who to shoot with those tanks, jets, and nukes?

our government will never attack its people. Marital Law is not an attack directly and would be met with resistance. But to think the US Gov could wantonly start using its military internally on citizen is to forget we are the people who end wars even if we also started them. We would burn all of Washington DC to the ground if they show tanks and missles being used on citizens

>A group of organized and sophisticated people that pays you regularly vs the rabble that are just creating ruckus
Gee i wonder which side they will choice.

An F-16 isn't gonna kick down my door and search my house for anti government paraphernalia

>he thinks people in the military aren't people and civil wars only include civilians and the current people in government/military

Can we just all agree to not click on this thread anymore,
this faggot is literally here to shitpost.

Every drone strike creates 10 thousand new insurgents. Looks like you lose by default bootlicker

>This just in, there are reports of a small group of rebels in NYC with AR-15 assualt weapons. What should we do madam president?

Level the entire city. Show the world AR-15 assualt rifles will not protect them from the goverment.

>But madam NYC is huge

By God you're right. Nukes the entire city, we can't take any chances

Liberals actually believe this is how it will go down and support a goverment that they think will bomb their own cities

I love how these people think that "dude bros" is a put-down or something

"Haha, you have more testosterone and are a more impressive male than me!"

I fail to see how that's an effective slur

I wonder who they will choose when their loved ones are casualties of the gubmint that's paying them?

There are 300 million privatly owned guns in the US.
There are over 100 million americans who own guns.
The US government wouldn't stand a chance if the people united and stood against it. The only thing the government could do to win would be to use nuclear weapons, but there wouldn't be anyone left to subjugate so what would be the point then.

TL:dr
The government can never subjugate the american people without commiting a mass genocide

>implying there won't be a military revolt because most soldiers are right-wing

I don't fucking understand this line of thinking. Do they think a civil war would be as simple as an open field with the army and their powerful weapons on one side bombarding the armed citizens on the other?

Any attempt to use our military against it's own citizens in a significant revolt would result in dissent within the ranks.

The president would likely get assassinated by his(or her) own staff. (Secret Service, Presidents Guard, White House Staff, some random shmuck who is okay with dying to snuff him out at any sort of public appearance).

They have to keep up the veil that they're basically moral otherwise it comes apart at the seams as people who genuinely believe in their moral/ethical framework tear it apart from the inside.
Not everyone in a government job is corrupt, just most of the people making the big decisions.

You didnt know? Nancy pelosi, elizabeth warren, john lewis ect. will personally be flying sorties in f35s

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!

Also, did the tanks stop the Turks?

You're asking for ration decisions from men who fight wars to benefit jews based on their sense of patriotism.

Volunteer soldiers are reckless with their own lives by their very nature.

>it's the same flag making the same thread with the same image with the same comment every time

Sage

And there are far more retired and prior military service citizens than there are active military.
Most won't forget how to fight or how our military operates.

I'll take terrorism and asymmetric warfare for $800, Alex.

>it's better to have a pink dildo as the last line of defense than a rifle
Whatever you say scandicuck

Guess your ban expired huh

None of those things work if you take out their support systems, logistics supply lines, etc.

It only takes a 1940s Carcano rifle and a man with an idea to change the government

Yes they do think that.
Life´s like a action movie ya kno? Dudes jumping around like beans and shooting while doing backflips.

Libtards have most of their times not even seen a gun IRL, they cant into tactics or behaviour.
That´s also why they simply dont understand how their dear fugees could be bad people, cause somehow they think "they are just like me".
They are like totally tarded children.

It´s really rage inducing trying to talk to someone like that and if you rage they go "Hurrdurr you rage, you´re mean so you are wrong."
And then they go "I´m intelligent, I´ve studied. I´ve got a major in liberal arts! Your bioengineering technics degree is only for stupids."

And then it is either A) You leave or B) Homicide

>america nuking its own citizens
the backlash of the populace once they defeat their tyrannical government would be so severe it would probably make our cartel's execution look like child's play

Why the fuck would they bring in helicopters, planes, tanks and fucking BOMBS to fight their own unruly populace?
God, people who perpetuate this meme are fucking braindead, I swear.

I was having a discussion with friends and my libertarian one said "I believe we should have the right to defend ourselves against a tyrannical govt"

Liberal friend laughs out loud then goes "against the entire US military with jets and tanks?"

I say "then why are we in Afghanistan still, if our military can crush anything"

"because we radicalized them!"

I think he missed the point, given I was pretty drunk and may have mumbled this

same fucking thread
ten times a day

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

US Army fag here.

My soldiers will listen to me, their Sup Forumsb/fit/ active NCO over some shit college boy officer.

>Look, Mom! I posted it again!

Why is it that gun control advocates have no argument against the people owning firearms?

>What is logistics
Do you know how many support personel and resources it takes to support tanks,jets,missiles etc
>strength in numbers
With around 100,000,000 gun owners even if only 5% rise up youre looking at an army the size of the 3 largest active militaries combined (china, us,india)We could take on the entire EU's military and have numerical advantage.
>what is IED's and guerilla warfare
>what is proxy war support
>what is black market

Russia will get involved so quickly and Supplying us everything if there is civil war starts here.

but which side will they support?

Why do people think tanks, planes and nukes and shit are just autonomous government slaves?

Oh, it's a eurofag flag

>norway faggot is allowed to keep doing this daily

Sup Forums really is the last bastion of free speech on the internet

Literally both sides. The goal of Russia has always been to De-stablize the US. It's gonna be funny when Putin cocksuckers on this board get slaughtered by dindu niggers and wonder why they have Russian arms. Then they cry to daddy Putin and wonder why he wasn't their beloved protector of Christianity

Ex military here, they will support whoever they are told. The military's propaganda machine is strong, it took me years to figure out we were just stealing stuff from poor people in the Middle East. Really fucks with your head afterward.