twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5'8 Manlet spooky skellington reporting in

5'6 reporting in kek

never been bullied

>he thinks it was all cheeky banter
>he thought his bullies were his friends
Top kek even I bullied kids shorter than me

That smart he drives. OMG Top kek

5'3" and same, posting this from my waterfront villa and screening tinder sluts, feels really good man. Op post more please these threads are hilarious.

When will they learn?

When will I learn?

King of Manlets; reporting in. Why are we not pushing for genetical modification more?

5' 7'' 18 year old here

how can i grow mates

Dont worry senpai i bet chicks dig your great personality

>TFW 6 foot tall, give or take a few centimeters

Thank fuck.

It's too late for you, user. Once you've stopped growing, it's done with. You can't just inject new DNA and get six inches taller.

5'7 reporting in. Feels pretty gud
>Live longer
>Look aesthetic after only 2 years lifting
>Don't have to worry about disgusting tall "girls" and trannies begging me to fuck them and can easily pick up 4'11-5'4 qt3.14 girls

you'll always be a fucking midget in Europe.

I'm talking about future generations.
Seems like a terrible waste of all other genetics to have it flop at height seeing as it brings little to the table in society today except sexual appeal

The thai-boxer guy is pretty cool.

In theory if you could figure out how to prevent the growth plates from fusing, you could pump GH or something to stimulate growth. But if they're fused it'll just cause acromegaly.

Only solution right now is to break your legs and stretch the femur and tibia in a $100000+ surgery that insurance would never pay for, and could potentially cripple you for life if messed up. And people still do it.

Being tall is great.

Topkek. Considering 75% of your young "men" are either scrawny libtard cucks or smelly muslims I won't have much competition though

he's probably a spiclet

6'0" emperor of manlets reporting in.

I just want six more inches.

you have to first learn.

then you can grow your way into an early coffin :^)

Sorry can't hear you down there

>opens garage
>it is a fucking smart

5'5 here, but in my country it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.since we are all here small.just look ar our nationalsports teams.

Italian actually. Although all the qt latinas did seem to flock to me when I was in LA

because you shitskins are indiscernible from one another :^)

All 'men' under 6'0 should undergo mandatory transition to become female

Done, no more disgusting manlets

They are brothers though, right? Judging by the last name.

He would've just given him a few mil anyway

Christ, just watched most of it.

Glad I'm 6'5.

>tfw 6'2" manlet

>(((you)))

>Italians
>White

Would you tell prime Mike Tyson to his face that he should become a tranny because he's under 6'0?

Smashing lanklets faces in was his job. Just because you're tall doesn't automatically make you the better man.

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs&user=IMikeTysonI

Yeah, the photo ops unrelated. Likely it's just 'lol your brother won seven bucks the same night, let's have him up there too as a silly mention of it'

>tfw 8'5" manlet

>(((goldstein)))

Things lanklets tell themselves to try an forget they're genetic outliers. Top kek. My sides.

Same. Feels good walking past manlets desu

I doubt you're a Lombard
they aren't manlets

>tfw 11'9" manlet

6'1" here. 6 more inches would be too much. i'd stick with 6'3"

Such an alpha feeling walking by manlets in the street

You can feel their insecurity as they literally look up to you

I will lay down thank you because of my crippling depression

I'm 5'7 and I'm turning 17 next week, kinda fear I'll become a Manlet

Wat do

Good thing tall people die sooner.

Poor hearts give out on the lanklets

Become? You already are one.

report yourself for being underage and posting here before someone else does.

Stop drinking coffee and take shitloads of vitamin D.
Also sleep a lot.

If you're lucky you'll grow an inch

6'4 lanklet reporting in. Honestly it sucks.

Girls don't know shit about measurements. As long as you're taller than her she'll believe you're at least 6'. Most girls I know go with shorter guys because they look more muscular and are still taller than them. Women don't really want a tall guy, they just want a guy taller than them. I'd rather be 5'11 or 6' with swole muscles than my above average skinny bean frame.

>inb4 do you even lift?

I've been lifting 4 times a week for years but the amount of food it would take for a man of my size to get muscular and "big" is enormous. I just can't fit that many calories into my day without living with constant protein shake farts and diarrhea.

Quit bitching. If you're above 5'7 there's no excuse other than poor game or hygiene.

Time for your bra fitting m8

I don't know what bizarro world I live in but I was always bullied for being tall. 6'4 here. Was 6'2 in middle school and got made fun of constantly. High school too.

Your shitty frozen wasteland aside, the actual nice countries in europe (spain, france, italy) all have average male heights between 170 and 175cm

Oh my stars and glory

Why do manlets always take the b8? Instead of ignoring these threads, the salty little fellas come charging in with the usual pathetic excuses for their immoral existence:

>I HAD SEX WITH A WOMAN I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW
>I WAS ON THE WRESTLING TEAM IN SCHOOL (NO HOMO)

>I just want six more inches.

dont worry you will fond a boyfriend one day

>Women don't really want a tall guy, they just want a guy taller than them.

Fellow 6'4" fag here, and you're full of shit. I'm not a beanpole, but I'm not built either. Women flock to tall men, and until you hit like 6'7" it's not weird.

Being tall is the male equivalent of having big tits. Up to a point, it's "the bigger the better."

Also
>5'7"

The cutoff is 5'10".

pick one

>6'8" skinnyfat lanklet, 170 pounds (25% bodyfat)
>6'2" athletic chad, 195 pounds (12% bodyfat)
>5'8" strongfat manlet, 260 pounds (30% bodyfat)
>2'11" ripped midget, 100 pounds (5% bodyfat) + an 11 inch penis

Manlet king reporting in

5'10 150lbs

Max Squat 230
Max Bench 180
Max Deadlift 220

Fite me faggits

They're the easiest people in the world to offend. Not even ignoring their affliction is enough, you have to constantly assure them that they are actually people or else they get sour.

>not wanting to be 2'11" ninja

my autistic nephew has more lean mass than you weigh in total and he's 5'6"

It feels so good to walk through millenial low test shorties and shortass brown "people" and have girls stare at yoir 6' self. Being tall is the single most important thing genetics wise.

>6 foot tall
>give or take a few centimeters
So, not 6 foot

>genetic outliers

Just like blue eyes and blond hair, amirite (nigger)?

"Women" also flock to black guys. Just because ratchet women have fetishized you doesn't mean you're a lady's man.

The sweet spot in America I'don't say is 5'9 to 5'11, because you're just dead average, and women will love you for your other qualities.

For instance, I don't want women to see me shirtless until I know she likes me for other reasons p, because then they'll see my /fit/ body and adonis belt / abs. If you're tall, you can never stop that from happening and you'll never truly know whether women like you for you or simply because they wanted a tall guy, or a black guy as the example goes

>Tfw 3000 calories still doesn't cut it
>tfw I've reached the plateau until muh metabolism slows down

JUST

I see you manlet. I see you in MY gym. I see you doing curls in MY squat rack. So much as look at me and I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF. I could shred you like a sheet with one hand. You are NOTHING to me and my height GUARANTEES me success. No amount of lifting with your stubby little arms and legs and long torso will change that. You will ALWAYS be inferior and will NEVER achieve 1/100 of me. The best you could ever hope for is to spitshine my shoes for minimum wage. You are WORTHLESS.

Is the penis prehensile?

>ou're tall, you can never stop that from happening and you'll never truly know whether women like you for you

That never bothered me. I just use women as sex toys and then leave them. It's worked on damn near 40 women thus far. Also, being tall is just getting your foot in the door. I mean, if there were two women of similar attractiveness, would you approach the one with the bigger tits or the flat-chested one?

>ratchet women

All women, bro. Deal with it.

Hell yeah, nigga. Swing from tree branches like a monkey. Shit'd be cash.

That's actually why I loved watching prime Tyson fights, they were a friggin comedy, watching a bunch of big 6'6 guys running away from a manlet.

Tyson himself is even self conscious about being a 5'10 midget in the heavyweight division. He hates being short but he would've actually been even more dominant had he been placed in the manlet divisions.

Tall heavy guys can actually survive more than one punch from Tyson. He'd probably could've crushed the faces out of any non-professional heavyweight with one punch.

Meh, I'm 5'9 and I don't even bother to look up. I force lanklets to get on their knees when speaking to me. If not, I just keep on walking. Women respond better to a pretty face more than they do height.

One thing that a lot of other manlets have mentioned here is how we tend to out weigh most lanky fucks. Honestly, the only height range that really does matter is 6'0 - 6-3. Below 6'0 (5'11 - 5'8) is considered average.

Over 6-3 is generally the fetish category with the cutoff point being at 6'6. Taller than that, sure you'll still get a lot of groupies but the quality of slut isn't as high as the 6' - 6'3 range or even 5'8 - 5'11 since most women start treating you like a freak if you're over 6'6.

6'3 - 6'5 seems to be the sweet spot. Taller than most guys and most women don't think you're too tall at that range.

The only thing height really does is reward you with less effort when it comes to power & attraction. I've even seen goofy looking 6'3 poo in loos get a lot of bitches even though the poo n loo was still nerdy as fuck with a retarded haircut.

0/10 babby's first b8. You sound buttmad as fuck. Practice more.

Pretty shit/ 10

>tfw 6'1

FUCK
YEAH

Same, we should kill ourselves.

Man up and start cycling gear you faggot.
250mg test 500mg tren per week for 12 weeks and women won't be able to control themselves near you

can two of you stretch me out from each set of limbs for 30 minutes a day for two weeks? I think I may be unto something here. Please kill me, lads. I was soooo close to being hot.

I can honestly say I don't put physical preference on women because the kind I'm looking for is so extremely specific that I can't afford to.

Looking for a woman that's smarter than me, meaning an IQ over 130, also one that has conservative attitudes and upper class or posh sensibilities.

Enjoy tinder sluts though I'm sure they will fill the constant blunt pain you feel and not lead to a crisis when you realize you're 3o years old and don't have a life partner

Non-lanky 6'3 master race reporting in, feelsgoodman.

>he needs other people to be happy

Haha! A manlet AND a weakling. Who would've guessed?

Good luck with your hunt, manlet. Whoever your future wife is, know that I or someone like me has used her as a disposable sex object.

Try this thing called soylent my man

>looking for an upper class conservative woman with over 130 IQ
enjoy being forever alone

>230 squat

Senpai. do you pride yourself on your chicken legs?

Bench is acceptable tho

Shouldn't be that hard considering I'm rich and good looking and women of that description are literally looking for guys like me.

>I'm 23 and just discovered being nihilistic is cool: the post

6'3 here. I think it's a little too much desu, being this tall involves a lot of general discomfort as nothing in this cruel world is made to fit me.

Stop being such pussies. with the exception of more gold digging whores being interested in you, being tall has minimal advantages, especially if it does not come with innate athletic ability. In fact it just makes to worl less comfortable and shortens your lifespan. Shaq is unlikely to see 65.

leave now manlet cuck

Also, huge disadvantage in modern warfare, your likelihood of taking a bullet is directly proportional to the area of your 2d profile. Tall guys die first there too.

manlet advice: enjoy being shorter. You are at eye level with most women. That means your conversations will always be more intimate. The only girls that will count you out by height are the kind of girls that you want to avoid. Let the tall guys get those girls. Later on in life they will have a vapid woman that will divorce/halfstuff/coalburn later.

This

Daww, you two shorties are just cute as buttons! Lemme pinch your little cheeks!

short nigga but my dick tall

I'm 6ft2. Feels good man.

This really makes manlets mad. I'm going to find an Asian wife and make bitchy white women furious too.

Haha

5'8 and I thank god everyday I'm tall and wasn't born a filthy fucking manlet

Being red-pilled is all about being logical and cunning. It is secret sauce for success just as being blue-pilled will steer you into the ground. I can think of nothing more blue-pilled then manlet/lanklet politics. Group think, worrying about how other people perceive you about a worthless trait is weak as hell. If taller makes you better than you guys are admitting black people are superior because they are taller on average. Manlet shamers are just cucks.

My dad was a dastardly womanizer and he's only 5'7". My mom is foreign and she's 5'11", I'm only 5'7". I plan on marrying a model type tall and skinny too, however my girlfriend is actually 5'5" which was surprising because a lot of times really short girls have an inferiority complex and only like Bigfoot.

wow 6'2? youre pretty tall for a short guy

>t. 6'4

manlet/dicklet/hairlet/etclet threads are all about divide and conquer

sage