WW3 when?

>Russia launching missiles from the Mediterranean

>Russia launching missiles from the Black Sea

>Russia launching missiles from the Caspian Sea

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/russia-says-video-shows-launch-of-missiles-from-mediterranean-sea-against-terrorists-in-syria

rt.com/news/356495-black-sea-fleet-attack/

eurasianet.org/node/80161

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/08/20/china-builds-first-overseas-military-outpost.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/air-force-beefs-up-guam-fleet-with-nuke-ready-bombers.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/09/new-photos-apparently-show-china-building-fighter-jet-hangars-on-disputed-islands.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Iowa_turret_explosion
youtube.com/watch?v=m3WO6YUA1_w
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China meanwhile is improving there air force and building air bases and miltiary bases overseas and in the south china sea
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/20/china-builds-first-overseas-military-outpost.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/air-force-beefs-up-guam-fleet-with-nuke-ready-bombers.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/09/new-photos-apparently-show-china-building-fighter-jet-hangars-on-disputed-islands.html

Oh no, not the russian missiles!

We've settled this during the cold war. We aren't going to fight Russia. We are China's biggest trading partner. They are copying us like children emulating their parents. I think they fell in love with us after we nuked Japan, but they won't admit it. In either case no one on either side is going to start a war.

cherry picking

there are ton of failed american stuff. Stuff like this happens always

exactly. fucking chinese all they can do is copy/clone. etc. fucking chinese.

>there are ton of failed american stuff. Stuff like this happens always

always happens to russia maybe

>no you
Huh?

Nigger, Russia is launching missiles from all over precisely so that WW3 DOESN'T start.

hmm, not seeing any cherrypicked failed american launches

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Iowa_turret_explosion

youtube.com/watch?v=m3WO6YUA1_w
Shut up

Nigga, you have them fucking surrounded. Your country is the biggest threat to this world. Of course they have to defend themselves

wew compilation of people being retarded and not failed rockets

ends with drunk ivan drving tank across freeway

Not for a very long time. I would say no sooner than 3:00pm tomorrow.

>biggest threat to the world
only if you're some shitskin. i knew you moors were never true christians, you muhammed lovers.

I'm hearing you RusBro. Not everyone here is a retard. Without Russia the world would be in real trouble over the middle east. Putin may not be liked by everyone but he is a god tier statesman and strategist. I for one am embarrassed by what the west has done to the middle east.

Spanish user is fucking right. The USA is most definitely the biggest threat to the world. I got family in the States too so I'm not saying this flippantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

just werks

Check em baby

fucking commies
they just hate our freedom

Why are there so many Putin shills on this board? Why not just make a /putin/ general and fuck off? Your opinions are literally garbage. "Hurr durr NATO expansion hurr durr jews control America" fucking morons

Nice, very subtle.

>freedom

almost in every thread
>hurr USA #1 durr
>USA USA
>FUCKING COMMIS
>#1 Military, fucking yuropoor peasants
>etc.

tl;dr: fuck you ameriniggers, nuke yourself

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle
>Legendary US Army Commander Says Russia Would "Annihilate" US In Head-To-Head Battle
>David Ochmanek - deputy assistant secretary of defense for force development
>to run a thought exercise called a “table top,” a sort of war game between two teams: the red team (Russia) and the blue team (NATO).
>The scenario was : increasing Russian political pressure on Estonia and Latvia
>“Our question was: Would NATO be able to defend those countries?” Ochmanek recalls.
>The results were dispiriting. Given the recent reductions in the defense budgets of NATO member countries and American pullback from the region, Ochmanek says the blue team was outnumbered 2-to-1 even if all the U.S. and NATO troops stationed in Europe were dispatched to the Baltics

tl;dr gib more money, gib more troops.

>going to war with russia over nothing

Go to bed Obama.

We should increase our affirmative action quotas. We need more black, Latino, Arab, and female officers. Only with diversity can we defeat our enemies.

it's been said for years and it may be true. while americans work on shit like the osprey, f35 and missile defense, the russians have been more practical.

This is the most interesting one. You must be the expat I see in these threads? What kind of German would defend Russia after their country literally and economically raped you?

I support Trump. But you're a fool if you think I'm sucking Russian cock like these shills. I'd work with you in eliminating ISIS, nothing more. It would be a betrayal to my grandfathers and fathers who grew up telling me to prepare for Soviet invasion. You people are not compatible with American values.

>It would be a betrayal to my grandfathers and fathers who grew up telling me to prepare for Soviet invasion.
>I want live with imaginary fear imprinted by my family who grew up in a different world instead of being allies and advance human race beyond and above together.

>You people are not compatible with American values.
You hardly can call degeneracy "American values".

You have been doing false flag attacks as pretext of war before your country even existed. You betrayed everyone, especially my country after we helped you in your independence war
against uk

And nowadays the only conflicts existed are the ones your country created. Let's not forget things like vietnam, korea, libia, afganishtan, irak, yugoslavia and fifty fucking countries more

>I'd work with you in eliminating ISIS, nothing more

Nigger, you are so fucking ignorant. The elites of your country created ISIS to desestabilize al assad in syria.

>You people are not compatible with American values.

Like feminism, black lives matter, abortion and only caring abour the individual interest

>It would be a betrayal to my grandfathers and fathers who grew up telling me to prepare for Soviet invasion.
You want the wool to stay over your eyes because you have an emotional attachment to jewish fairy tales?

>WW3 when?

not anytime soon, kid

this is literally a marketing demo and test for Russian cruise missiles...

there is zero military reason to use cruise missiles on the types of targets they are hitting when they have plentiful air assets in the region

if you don't understand why (and its obvious as fuck) you shouldn't even be trying your hand at analysis

it's well documented that Russian cruise missiles have a much higher failure rate than Western tech

they are also much cheaper, so it's a trade off and there are legit reasons why you would decide to choose one or the other

applies for both US and russia tough

>You people are not compatible with American values
Such a loss... I'm gonna moan for the rest of my life.

>american values
at least they're not russian, right, goy

Klub is less reliable than a Tomahawk? Whatever you're smoking is good.

The reason why Russian weapons are cheaper and better is because Russian gear was made by competing science bureaus whose only raison d'etre was to make doomsday weapons for world conquest. While American gear was made by private business monopolies whose only raison d'etre was to make profit to it's shareholders.

Aside from more dedicated design philosophy, Russians missiles are simply newer. Kh-101 is a stealth air-based missile with range of 5500km, you can drop it over North pole and hit British islands. Iskander is a ground based supersonic missile with maneuvering warhead. 40H6 missile give S-400 a range of 400km against actually aerodynamically maneuvering targets, while US built air Patriot can not intercept fucking Scuds in Yemen. Russia's anti-ship missiles are capable of supersonic sea-skimming flight, while the US still relies on massed salvos of subsonic missiles. Russia's Bulava ICBM has warheads capable of maneuvering to counter any anti-missile defenses while the US relies on outdated garbage like Tridents for their nuclear capability.

>>biggest threat to the world
>only if you're some shitskin.

That's not how a lot of countries feel. I mean, just look at your elections.