/ourgirl/ new video

She's talking about her biggest redpill after the latest Molyneux video discussing his own.

What was your biggest redpill Sup Forums and why was it Hitler did nothing wrong?

Her comment section always addresses the JQ for the first 12 hours then they all go away, not sure how that works.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7IEupSNQBU

>Lauren southern
Donald

Stop shilling non-tv related e-celebs

she is so beautiful

>/ourgirl/
>"she"
fuck off with your political pundit wannabe e-celeb manvoice dumb whore

OP's post is copy pasta.

this is /youtube e celeb/ and not even related to tv shows or film. I'd suggest you delete your thread before it gets reported. because I'm 'definitely not going to report you' but 'someone' else will

Manufactured stars actually for example, Oscar Isaacs. By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.

Go back to Sup Forums and take your Fascist Cheeto queen with you.

She looks like a trap.

t. /got/ tourists
Stay in your quarantine thread you begged for

But he was in Drive

MOOOODS

move this shit to pol

>pol tourist deflecting
kek

T. Autistic manchild
Go back to your containment board.
Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums and anyone who goes there is actually underage or autistic (look at their meetups)

How is that any different from that alt right e-"celebrity"?

Get this thot gutter trash out of my sight.

This is that bitch who was going on about how "the left" likes to label everything, but who keeps calling people special snowflakes just for disagreeing with her, right?

>/got/ tourists still here
Stay in the threads you fucking begged for you pleb scum

STOP POSTING THIS YOU LEFTY FAGGOT

WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED HER ROASTIE IN HER SHORTS YET

>CBS Films released Inside Llewyn Davis so that Oscar Isaac could be in star wars
Where else are blockbuster actors going to come from? Do you really think that Every A-lister just started out in the peak of their career? You don't think there's any progression where they do smaller movies and they get more work because of their abilities or looks? You don't think that they're putting these smaller timers in big releases because it's cheaper than getting a big league actor? You really think that Chris Pratt was a fabricated as part of a conspiracy? You don't think his success has anything to do with the fact that he was on a sitcom for like 7 years as a goofy handsome guy and he auditioned for the role of a goofy handsome guy?

You're using your energy in the wrong places

I don't even watch game of thrones anymore. All I'm saying is that you should probably try and go out into the world and improve yourself. I used to be just like you, thinking that my failures were some boogyman trying to keep me down but when I turned 22, 10 years ago I decided to just improve myself for the better. You can do it user, I believe in you!

t. ROASTIE KEK RAOSTIE HHEHEHE