Reminder that reason why xenomorphs exist is because of robot eliot rodger

Reminder that reason why xenomorphs exist is because of robot eliot rodger

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/ridley-scott-explains-why-david-bombed-engineers
youtube.com/watch?v=FvckAPWH7cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but theres alien in alien vs predator whick takes place 80 yrs before prometheus!

not scott's canon

more like scott's colon amirite

>AVP
>canon

>the origin of the Aliens will never be an enduring and only lightly teased cinematic and cultural mystery again

thanks Scott

next movie would be the last prequel

All these good souls

so did he create them or just spread them?

both, he released the pathogen on the engineers when him and shaw arrived on the engineers' planet, then he genetically engineered the pathogen into xenomorphs but the originals closely resembled xenos (pic related)

Were they really engineers though? I thought they were some kind of species engineered by them that resemble engineers and have some elements of their culture.

we can only speculate but at the end of Prometheus, David tells Elizabeth that there's another ship on the bioweapon planet and that if she helps him, he can help her get back to Earth, to which she replies that she doesn't want to go back to Earth but where "they" came from, so it could have been their original planet, or some other fucks but how did they choose the destination is beyond me

>Were they really engineers though?
Yes, because Ridley Scott fucking said so.

alien-covenant.com/news/ridley-scott-explains-why-david-bombed-engineers

None of the events after Aliens ever happened. It's all part of Ripley's long dream as she floats in space toward Earth.
>can I dream?
>we both can

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

but the events in Prometheus and Alien: Covenant take place /before/ the old movies

Actually it looks like Fox told Ridley to fuck off

www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/alien-covenant-2/50946/ridley-scotts-future-alien-prequels-under-threat-as-studio-licks-covenant-wounds

>Now, THR sources are claiming that the studio are reassessing the two Covenant sequels Scott has pitched them, and his grand plan for the franchise looks to be in jeopardy.

Took you long enough Fox.

>robot eliot rodger

>this movie in a nutshell

why didn't he love his father?

Dum

Reviewers give it 70%

> plebs this assblasted

Back to r.eddit, faggots

MINI XENO IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Nigga singlehandedly upped covenant to average instead of shit though.

The timelines got wrecked by covenant, it's now:

>Ridley Scott Timeline
Prometheus, Covenant, Alien

>AvP timeline
Predator, Predator 2, Alien vs. Predator, Alien vs. Predator: Requiem, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien: Resurrection

Did you see how his father treated him?

Funniest movie of the year.

>>AvP timeline
no one gives a FUCK

AvP is a top tier pleb filter, only memers dislike it.

t. memer

Fuck me, I only live 10 mins from there

And finally, things have come full circle. I knew Prometheus would be regarded as a classic in time, but this film is truly one for the ages. Than you Ridley.

I think we still need a third film to finish it, I'm not clear on how David will get more eggs if all he has is 2 frozen facehuggers and a bunch of humans as he doesn't have any of the bioweapon to mutate the females with.

Also he needs to find another Engineer ship to fill the cargo hold with Xeno eggs and send to LV-426

t. filtered

and there is a fucking xenomorph statue in prometheus which happens 10 years before covenant.

There is only two explanations for that:

1) Scott is a Hack

2) David somehow reverse engineered the xenemorph from what he learned from the engineer's culture and technology.

Maybe that was a Deacon statue

EVERYTHING after Alien theatrical cut is not canon.

im fucking kidding. prometheus was one of the worst movies ive seen in years, and by all accounts this has manifested more of scott's senility.

He didn't create the first xeno's you retard, he just figured out how someone else did and did the same.

You're a retard

3) Engineers have deployed the bioweapon before.

Getting your opinions about anything from Sup Forums is guaranteed to lead you wrong.

I can tell you thought Prometheus was fine. It wasn't. I'm certainly not going to get my opinion from you at that point, and I'd rather not gamble on a movie that, by all reports, not just Sup Forums's, carries on in that same vein.

Jesus Christ

>>Ridley Scott Timeline
>Prometheus, Covenant, Alien
The problem is that Covenet takes place only 20 years before Alien

In this time the colony ship will have to travel to another system, then next movie will have to take place, and the David will have to get his hands on another Engineer ship, then pact it with Eggs, and then travel to alien system, and then crash there and spend thousand of years till hes found

Something dosnt add up here

Yes, mate. Jesus is confirmed in the next movie

>Also he needs to find another Engineer ship
Actually he swallowed one, its also in an egg
It will grow when he gets there

>and then crash there and spend thousand of years till hes found

A trucker isn't a archaeologist, you see the necropolis in Covenant?

The alternative is that the engineer ship on LV was completely unrelated to David and just another failed attempt to kill earth that crash landed there

But it has the eggs David created, Engineers used the black goo pods.
It has to be Davids ship otherwise the creation process of alien makes no sense.

same race, but not their homeplanet

Hey fuckface, look at the posts I'm responding to and what they were arguing about then take a huge step back and FUCK YOUR OWN FACE.

Must be hard not being able to follow a fucking conversation you dumb motherfucker.

why are you so angry?
Did a prometheus touch you when you were a kid?

>were they engineers
>here is proof they were engineers
>HURR DURR NOT HOMEPLANET THO

you fucking flipperbaby.

Maybe engineers have eggs too

hoo boy you sure get worked up, all while not getting the point. the ones bombed werent the Engineers. From the article you linked yourself

>the Engineers periodically visit worlds they've seeded with life and occasionally will "wipe the slate clean" if they discover their offspring have lost their way

the ones bombed wore burlap clothing and had nothing hightech on the planet, theyre not the engineers who seemingly create life and are a spacefaring civilization.

protip: nobody thinks what you wrote sounds badass, you sound like a raging impotent teenager

Then why did David say it was their home planet you dumbass

when did he? Shaw said she wants to go to their homeplanet at the end of Prometheus, but I dont recall hearing david actually confirming they went for it

It's clearly implied

>humans play God by creating androids
>android plays God by creating xenomorphs
>xenomorphs bring about the destruction of humans

god these prequels suck/ stop making prequels of everything.

I think its also clear a spacefaring civilization wouldnt live like peasants in a village, and even if for some cultural reasons, have bureaucracy and defenses in place so that a single ship with bioweapons cant wipe out their entire planet

It could potentially be their home planet, the fact that they did weapons research off planet as shown in Prometheus shows they preferred to keep shit separated

That shows that are not retarded enough to research weapons of mass destruction in a planet with life.

I actually have nostalgia for Prometheus now that Covenant turned out 10 times worse

>aliens play God by creating humans
>humans play God by creating androids
>aliens play God by trying to wipe out their human creation
>android plays God by killing the aliens with their own invention and creating xenomorphs
>xenomorphs facefuck humans

Should they have included scenes like this in the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=FvckAPWH7cY

J U S T

>but i've still one thing left to perfect
>my queen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is that a screenshot of a zoomed in picture?

The ship in Alien was ancient and Alien takes place only a few decades after Covenant. David just replicated the engineers' work, which makes sense given he's a stagnant machine who can't truly create.

Can I get a tl;dr as someone who has seen Alien/Aliens and has zero desire to watch all the other shit they've pumped out?

I actually liked Covenant a lot. Third best movie in the franchise, the first being Alien and the second being Aliens.

how do you even screenshot the curser like this? Print screen automagiclly removes the curser.
I'm not sure what this.

Sarcasm on autistic real-world mass murderer.

>Alien timeline and canon gets fucked and retconned at every corner
>alien isnt really an alien anymore.

Meanwhile.. the Predator franchise recognizes and accepts the AVP series as canon, hence of 5 predator movies.

>This kills the xenofags

Kt-kt-kt-kt-kt

>Reminder that reason why xenomorphs exist is because of robot eliot rodger
Reminder that that is a stupid fucking reason, that Prometheus and Covenant were huge mistakes, and that it's best to pretend it ended with Alien 3

>Accepting my stealthy apex predator as just a farm animal for trophy hunting by filthy preds

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This kills the xenofags
kek

>Female Predator

>We may never get to see my predfu on screen..
Feelsbadman

No. Jesus Christ. It looks like a music video for some shitty teen metal band.

Should have let Blomkamp make Alien 5.

Another pleb who doesn't know that David was just following engineer blueprints for the xenomorphs made by the engineers untold millennia before him.

READ THE BOOK FAGGOT. It's all in there.

Why did David like Wagner so much?
Does he also hate jews?

It'll happen yet. The only way for Fox to revive interest in the franchise now the prequels have killed it dead would be to bring Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn back for a direct sequel to Cameron's Aliens.

I bloody hope so. The only redeeming quality of the prequels Michael Fassbender.

To be honest, I'm in the "don't want it to happen" camp, because muh Alien 3 and muh horror. But, in fairness, I doubt it could turn out much worse than the prequels.

>bring Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn back

To be chased by xenos as they drive their hoverounds in the Sulaco?

>Why does the genocidal blond guy like Wagner so much

Bishop best android.