Adults watch this and take it seriously

>adults watch this and take it seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like fun to me

Vikings is a better show

I took HEMA for a bit.

The truth is that the one way you deal with someone bigger, taller and lankier than you is to get close under their reach so that their advantage is neutralized.

Normally this becomes a grappling match, but if brienne isn't wearing a helmet, then all you really have to do is stick her with the pointy end.

Also: they're clearly sparring, not trying to kill each other.

>reddit spacing
you must go back

>bitter alt-right virgins think women can't fight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guarantee Maisie could kick your NEET ass

Also, as an addendum:

When and if a longsword fight becomes a grappling match, and both combatants are fully armored, that's when you grab your dirk from your belt and try to stick them in a joint or an armpit or in the neck.

FUCKING DELETE THIS REEEEEEE

>manchildren
>adults

>a claymore held by a 6ft 2" person is stopped by a 5ft opponent weilding a fencing sword
on this logic, she could stop a hammer being swung at her

Glad to see that when out of source material, the jews waste no time racing to the girl power, dickless men angle that we were all hoping they would take.

Remember guys, if you have no dick and all you want to do is eat pussy and capture cities for women, then you are the perfect man.

Vikings had the same quality drop though over it's run, Black Sails is the patrician choice

While it wouldn't improve her character drastically, if they actually showed arya training and improving her fighting skills, her being some sort of killer assassin would be way more believable. All d&d did was show arya getting her ass kicked and getting stabbed. Fuck, I still don't know what the point of that whole story arc was

>>manchildren
Isn't GoT more of a chickgirl telenovelas show?

muh stronk independant wemen
muh can beat the hound
muh feminism

t. man who downloaded a 360p rip of a show he hates

Dont you get it you fucking silly goose. Arya is dead. Thats why her wolf walked away. Because he knew it wasnt her.

>I'll just dodge by slightly tilting my body to one side
>I'll just hold my weapon behind my back for some reason
>I'll just block the giantess's swing with my glorified radio antenna.

>that miniscule reach
>that sword spinning
>that "pssh, nothin personnel" look
Wow this show is so gritty and realistic 10/10 bravo HBO

CIA looked amused

>They're making fun of /got/ again
SH-SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! GOT IS A GREAT SHOW THAT HASN'T JUMPED THE SHARK HHHHHHNNNNRRRRGGGGGG!!!!! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

She didn't stop the sword, she sidestepped and did a (kind of pointless) parry. It's actually not completely pointless I guess... Even if it didn't redirect brienne's sword, it still transferred the energy to her own sword, which she then used to pivot it to where she wanted it to be.

>adults
you're using that term very loosely if you're referring to GOT viewership

>implying you can't just save a webm you see online

Retard.

t. man who schedules his day according to a TV channel timing

>SHE DIDN'T FIGHT SO GOOD!
>WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?
jesus christ hbo, talk about fanservice

HBO shills are SEETHING lmao

yes

I would say womanchildren but that would be redundant

>Adults
Being a 20 something who still takes genre fiction seriously doesn't make you an adult

>reddit spacing
The fuck are you on about you fucking mong

Black sails knew when to end itself, which for most shows is season 5

t. man who saves webms of shows he hates

t. man who should suck my dick

Both Vikings and Black Sails are great.

there are points in that webm were they are literally clashing swords against each other rather than brushing off the weight with the sword

This. As soon as she meets Jon she's going to stab him and then pull off the mask, and it's the fucking waif the whole time.

I'd let her

These people should watch Rob Roy

This has to be the worst fight in GoT so far.
Do they even hire choreographers anymore? Or people who know a little ablut fencing and swordfighting in general?

its literally just organized and pleasing to the eye, you sperg.

>She's short, has a worst weapon and bad reach
>Instead of trying close distance and stab her opponent taking advantage in the fact taht longswords are bad at close range she keeps dodging like this is an anime and keeping distance
It's like she wants to die. Thank god Brienne lost on purpose.

That would be fucking great, so I can confidently assume it isn't going to happen.

test

>come across a group of praying muslims
>NO! DO. NOT. ATTACK.
typical swedecuck bullshit

Weight of the sword doesn't matter much. That heavy claymore you are speaking so highly about could easily get cut in half by much lighter katana.

I'll remember that when someone whips a katana out in the show then

why would you wanna grapple someone twice your size without a dagger

they will never top this fight

youtube.com/watch?v=15-op9n7FO8

Women do not belong in combat situations. It just looks silly and unnatural.

It's still pretty retarded fighting but at least it looks more grounded and not so much anime.

The show with a lesbian warrior queen and vikings allowing themselves to be cucked "because we are viking" that passes itself off as a historical drama? Behave yourself. Vikings is embarrassing and getting worse. They make the Saxons and Franks looks like retards just so the Vikings can win every time.

>You haven't beat me. You've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke.

this, they still make attacks at each others' swords instead of each other

reddit

>They make the Saxons and Franks looks like retards just so the Vikings can win every time.
Just like it happened in real life!

Concept of bastard doesn't exist

You're trolling, right?

Why didn't it fucking eat her then?

she can lick my NEET ass

Game of thrones quality dropped at season 5. season 6 and 7 brought it back up.

Of course he is, you never seen the katana meme? Lurk more, jesus christ.

and also
>swords
>OHKO plate armor

haha

>turning your back to opponent for le epic spin sidestep fancy movement

>look up some reactions for this scene
>"best fight scene in GOT!" "Arya is so badass!"
fucking normies

How is needle able to parry a fucking two handed broadsword like it's a butter knife?

You'd be surprised at how many people still believe the superweapon samurai sword shit.

The show has been on a downward spiral ever since Jon Snow's plot armor killed Karl Tanner

R.I.P the legend of Gin Alley

This could have been a good scene.

They could have had her using briennes strength against her, and using speed to dodge and control the fight.
They could have made it so that her entire character arc wasn't a waste and we see that she actually learned to be sneaky fast assassin.

But nope. They had her straight up go head to head with one of the strongest fighters in the series.

It's made of Winterfallen adamantium and is the strongest and heaviest metal known to Westeros.

>That heavy claymore you are speaking so highly about could easily get cut in half by much lighter katana.

Nearly spit out my drink, thanks for the laugh.

It's fantasy. They can do whatever they want, really. Was still cringe, though.

FOOKIN LEGEND

>the legend of Gin Alley
He was indeed. He also did nothing wrong.

And the cutting swords in half shit in general.

>Game of thrones quality dropped at season 5
No, it started dropping after 1, became utter shit in 4 and hasn't improved since then.

>season 6 and 7 brought it back up.
hahahaha

Fookin legend of Gin Alley was the best thing to come out of this shit show.

I mean it makes sense. And to a degree I can forgive the showrunners.

At the start they were just following the plot of a really great series of novels, making a few changes mostly for narrative purposes, but they never really had to stretch themselves creatively.

But then they were running out of runway, and the fact that they have no fucking idea what chartacters like Doran Martel or the Faceless Men were actually up to fucked them: GRRM wrote some of the characters so enigmatically that when TWoW failed to materialize they just had no goddamn clue how to proceed.

So we had two really shitty seasons where they had to really akwardly end the plotlines and characters they didn't understand, but now it's slowly getting better because we're left with a simpler narrative that doesn't require a turbo-autist like GRRM to write.

I think GRRM told them the general ending of the series but never told them shit about what the real schemers were really up to, or the solutions to various mysteries.

Whatever happened to Sam's inbred qt pi waifu?

I might just jack off to that.

the quality has been dropping little by little after season 2, you'd have to be a complete retard not to notice this. so far 7. season has been as horrible as the 6. so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is boat secks habbening tonight?

Was brianne really trying to kill her? I mean how could she know arya was gonna dodge all the sword swinging?

*tips fedora*

doit

she'll be back next episode when sam leaves to go to winterfell

Is this episode really only 50 min or did somestuff get cut for the leak?

No. Episode 7

Briene won that desu. Arya's arm was fully extended and that dagger wasn't even close to her neck

so do we have episode 5 too? Someone hit me the fuck up

The writers are not Swedish tho? Are you being retarded?

wow what fanfiction is this from

so many stronk women

>HEY GUYS I CAN CRACK UP THE DRIVEWAY WITH THIS REGULAR HAMMER NO NEED FOR A SLEDGEHAMMER WEIGHT DOESNT MATTER IT'S ALL ABOUT TECHNIQUE

>When he first shows his face to Arya it is a yellow skull with scraps of skin hanging from it and a white worm coming out of an eye hole. After Arya kisses him and bites the worm, his face changes to that of the kindliest old man she ever saw.[1] He wears a robe with cowl of black on the right side and white on the left side.

>bites the worm

Do bookfags take this seriously?

I would ignore the spoiler leaks as far as episodes summaries go. Stuff that happened in episode four was supposed to happen in episode 5 according to them.

who would win in single combat, arya or arthur dayne?

Arya's sword is a thrusting weapon and not a slashing weapon.

Black sails turned out to be absolute kino

>when CIA isn't doing the most retarded thing in a scene
Does the big sword not have any weight at all?

>a woman who had sex with more than one man disgraced herself and was insta-barred from Valhalla
>dude we share wives because we're vikings lmao