Show ends

>show ends
>sad to see it go, but it felt like its time and left you feeling a sense of closure rather then the usual longing hopelessness

what was it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2007/06/are_you_kidding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breaking Bad
Mad Men

doctor who

breaking bad

Mad Men i think

>show ends in the middle of the first season because plebs don't get it
Still mad.

30 Rock

the closing of /mtv/

Six Feet Under

futurama

Star Trek: TNG

Did we even mix that good? I just stuck to capeshit threads when that went down

K-On and

>Sup Forums

one of my favorites and the last era before Cartoon network went through the big change. Not every show got a final send off, elt alone a movie so that was cool. I still remember watching it the night it aired and feeling bittersweet but knowing it was over and time to move on

Monk

>show has a moderate but steady fanbase
>makes it to season 2 or even 3
>still gets canned anyway

M*A*S*H

Babylon 5

>watched it from the beginning
>all they way through junior high to high school
>all but finished college by the series final with rory moving on to start her life
>never got a send off from my own family let alone an entire fucking town

I liked the reboot

Was it ever explained why Rory developed a hormone imbalance and became a bitch to everyone around her?

I dropped it when they changed the sidekick, was it still good?

Burn Notice and The Sopranos

>Was it ever explained why Rory developed a hormone imbalance and became a bitch to everyone around her?
A genetic disorder known as double x. Causes severe mood swings, a variety of social disorders and mild retardation. Her mother had the same disorder. It's actually shockingly common.

band of brothers

Also:
>Low muscle mass
>Low bone density
>Pectoral swelling and discharge
>Chronic pain and bleeding
I just feel bad for them.

>Sopranos
>Sense of closure

>Burn Notice
>felt like it's time

Read the OP for directions before you mindlessly spout shit.

I had fun. /film/ was better but /mtv/ was special

>sopranos didnt have closure
pleb spotted

>wowowow screen goes black
>woeowoow ambiguity
>so deep. Upvoted!

Are you serious?

straight up plebeian

featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2007/06/are_you_kidding.html

hahaha normies BTFO

Wilfred

From start to finish I never even had a clue what was going to happen.

They loved us those Sup Forums fellas.

>i cant form my own thoughts so i just follow what this guy said in an article
sad, i hope you grow out of this phase soon

>Thinks burn notice was good after season 4 or 5

Get some fucking taste

It's more an example to show everyone disagrees with you and you are a contrarian.

Parks and Rec.

the office

shes a teenage girl, they all act like that at some point. Interact with a real one and you'll realize your waifu aint shit

I was surprised it made it that far and went in thinking it would be axed at any moment. Id still love a season 4, SOTL arc and a possible serious ending but ill take that for now

I still remember the final dance episode, it felt so jarring after BPS

>contrarian
STOP HAVING OPINIONS!!!!!!!

Breaking Bad
The Wire

Father Ted

Deadwood

Underrated answer.

Leftovers

Then fucking qualify your pleb opinions, faggot. Burn Notice should have ended 3 seasons earlier, ya know, before they either went to Cuba or the fucking grandma was helping with every other job.

Sopranos ending was shit and lazy. There is nothing to defend, just kys.

Nah, I'll just associate with women who aren't cunts. There are plenty out there.

Mad men had the most well rounded ending of any show I've seen. Simply kino

Buffy and Angel

Never felt that feeling
That feeling only comes from drastic changes in writing, which is really annoying

Justified. Only one 'meh' season (fucking Crowes) but returned to form for final season and had one of the absolute greatest finales/final scenes of all time.

hahahaha suicide watch confirmed

It's Sup Forums but it had a complete ending and not just canned. Which was rare for toons who's purpose was to sell toys.

>mememememememememe

everyone is a cunt in some form or another, even you and me, stick to your 2D girls buddy

Rome.
Actually i felt like the entire series could have ended on season 1 the season wrapped up so nicely.
Harry potter books was the biggest for me. I grew up reading them since grade 4 then they finished around the time i graduated.

First it was Pierce, then Troy, Shirley after them. I hope no movie follows the show, it would feel wrong and out of place.
The 6th season was okay, liked the ending episode, gave a nice closure to a show I had followed from 2011.

I unironically fucking loved this show as a kid. I watched it religiously, but am afraid to rewatch it because I fear it might actually suck.

Even bought the toys, no regrets.

sopranos

toradora

I really liked Burn Notice until they introduced that new character. Dropped it immediately. The first few seasons are amazing, though.

King of Queens

gunna rewatch rome tonight i think

Firefly

I feel like some jokes were really topical. But on the other hand, you might get more of them.

Jesse?

Yeah, I had problems with him at first as well but I think he grows on you.

Monk