Go to college

>go to college
>come home
>walk my dog
>go on Sup Forums, maybe play video games
>repeat

how do I break the cycle lads. I'm 22 and I'm already disparing about monotonous my life is

by getting a job relevant to your degree now and work fulltime when you are done with college

Do you do the same stuff in college everyday?
Also, start working out, grab an easy hobby like juggling or playing an instrument

Your days sound like mine plus a bit of guitar and stretching in the morning

Find a gf, I am sure you have not.

iktfb
I thought university was about freedom

romanticism really does ruin yoir life

Please stop making threada like these i want to not think about it

Japan always making the best posts

One day we will all die, and then there will be peace at last.

I thought college would be a fresh start and then I ended up just not talking to anyone

I'm in my second semester and I still have no clue what I'd like to major in and I have zero friends, I haven't talked to a single person

you need to cut the computer out of your life, find a hobby, maybe start fishing in the evening

I too sit and wait for the sweet release of death

and I’m only 20

do you guys in college not have any friends? you dont have to go to rager house parties if thats not your thing but just go get drunk with a group of people youll have fun times eventually might even get laid

>do you guys in college not have any friends?
I can't make friends as an adult without having friends

what kind of stuff do you like doing in your spare time? or try finding part time work in food service or retail. your coworkers at those spots will most likely be around the same age as you and hang out a lot outisde of work

playing video games alone
browsing Sup Forums
listening to music

that's basically everything I do

Honestly? Nothing. Either it'll fix itself on its' own (I know it feels like it's already been forever and it's impossible for things to change, but don't underestimate life's ability to impose change), or it won't.

>Irish intellectuals

why do you live at home if you go to college? can you live on campus? it is more fun. or join a fraternity.

go find a parttime job man. a little spending money for you to buy new games and if youre shy/introverted like i was itll suck and be hard at first but throwing yourself headfirst into a situation where you need to interact and talk with people all day everyday will eventually help you be more social

I'm 40. Enjoy it you dumb kid. You'll look back to these days wistfully soon enough.

>can you live on campus?
it really isn't, not to mention that it's financially retarded to do so

Living on campus is fun as fuck, I don't know where the fuck you're coming from.

Student dorms are absolutely fucking garbage with living conditions which were clearly designed either for braindead normies or for literal children who somehow find it acceptable to have to share a bedroom even well in their 20's.

If you absolutely want to live away from your parents, then find yourself an appartment, but don't live on campus.

Top kek OP, that's adult life for you.

I graduated from college 4 years ago and it's literally just
>wake up
>shower
>eat
>work
>gym
>eat
>vidya
>sleep

I'll golf probably twice a month on the weekends with friends and maybe go to a pub with them once a month. Snowboard as much as possible in the winter, but life isn't spontaneous and free flowing like it is when you're a kid. Adult life is monotonous as fuck.

>then find yourself an appartment
Enjoy the social isolation. Dorm life for the first two years exposes you to a huge variety of people, ideas and generally fun times. College dorms aren't garbage living conditions either, you act like it's a prison of something and the fact that you attempt to use "for normies" as a justification paints you as a socially inept retard.

fuck off normalfag

That’s pretty much my schedule, desu.

Go bitch about how cruel the world is over there.

Yeah, and living in literal prison also "exposes you to a huge variety of people".

It's a shit argument, there's simply no justification for the abysmal living conditions of student dorms. You're 20 fucking years old, if you insist on living like a literal 12-year-old then fine, knock yourself out, but don't pretend like it's somehow a better option.

>people in prison are the same as people in college

With reasoning like that i don't think you've ever stepped foot on a campus.

>living like a literal 12-year-old
So drinking with friends, meeting girls, socializing in general and having all the freedom of an adult with none of the responsibilities is living like a 12 year old? You're talking straight out of your ass.

My dorms were awful. Cramped spaces, jerking off in closets, loud suite-mates, and my roommate and I avoiding eye contact and interaction as much as possible.

$700 per month. Fuck that, and fuck you