Do you think the rat suit is pushing it?

Do you think the rat suit is pushing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pushing what? Seems like the point was that he's basically capable of anything scientifically

PICKLEHEADS GET HYPE!

PICKLE RICKS IN THE HOUSSSSSSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY THERE IS NO GOD

Do you actually watch this faggot show?

everyday i'm PICKLIN

They literally filled an episode with improv sketches and got away with it. Twice. You really think a rat suit is going too far?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

JEJ

Wow this show really does have dark humor

IT'S EVERYDAY BRO, WITH THE PICKLE RICKIN' FLOW

Really tickles me pickle.

Pushing what? The limits of unoriginality? Same ol gimmick as the dogs in the inception episode wearing mech suits. Or is it pushing the limits of low effort character design? Since when did rats have opposable thumbs? Fuck this show.

> unoriginality
HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE
PICKLE MORTY
BIG REVEAL
PICKLE RICK

Good post my fellow goon.

He turned himself into a Pickle Morty
So he's a Pickle Morty

>x is y : the show

UP
UP
UP
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
PICKLE RICK

UP UP UP
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

I need one of those enlightened brain charts that goes from Rick, to tiny Rick, to Pickle Rick and then a gherkin

PICKLE KEK

>Same ol gimmick as the dogs in the inception episode wearing mech suits.
What?
How is a pickle with rat limbs the same as dogs in mech suits?

top pickle

Quit spamming this garbage.

It's a character "driving" another bipedal thing to look cool or do cool shit.

>tfw I'll never be able to get drunk and improv in a studio everyday and people eat my shit up and treat me like a comedic god

We are only going to watch one episode ironically.

That basic concept is so popular that it generated 2 genres and is present in countless stories outside of them.

Are you saying you don't RELISH the rat suit? I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK MOTHERFUCKERS

I still don't understand why this show attracts so many shitposters. It can't actually be because it's popular on Reddit, lots of mainstream things are generally liked here. The nihilism isn't nearly as prevalent in the show as copypasta makes it seem, either.

Shitposters, why do you shitpost about R&M so much? I used to meme about it but after watching it I think it's pretty decent.

PICKLE RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

A small percent of the shitposters do it ironically because it triggers Reddit haters. The rest are just just mindless drones who mistook the whole thing for a popular new epic maymay that they could spot ceaselessly as usual

There's often no real explanation for why certain things become memes. People who perpetuate memes are extraordinarily gullible, stupid, and mentally ill and their behavior isn't really even human. In the case of R&M, it got exceptionally high reviews and triggers the trailer park known as Sup Forums, so they targeted it to cry about 24/7.

I just do it for fun you fucking mongs.

That is one of the most reddit images there is. There a few things more reddit than anime.

link the webm

Do you also eat shit just for laughs
Faggot

no bully

kellie pickler is going to be in this fucking episode
so HYPED!

You don't have to watch rick and morty to meme it. This is more like leaving a bag full of human feces on someones doorstep, lighting it on fire and ringing the doorbell.

No shit. How does that support your argument in favor of originality?

it's ironic shitposting to anger people who hate the show while also making fun of people who love the show

which makes it a very pure and effective way of trolling, oldschool Sup Forums style of just riling all sides up

See and realize it's correct... Morty is Rick. Rick is what every Morty becomes. Pottery.

Exosuits/mechs are one of the most prevelant concepts in sci-fi and the dogs' exoskeletons were used in a vastly different context compared to Rick making an exosuit out of a rat's corpse.

Did it also bother you that there were two episodes focused on shrinking down to enter unusual environments?

reread my post, moron

As a Sup Forums Gold verified oldfag from 2005, I've said it before and I'll say it again, brother... Pickle Rick is the Milhouse of 2017. This phenomenon is... This is a stroke of genius if I'm being totally up front with you. Synchronicity...

Never watched Rick and Morty but all these threads is almost making me wanting to do it. Stockholm syndrome

Don't worry guys
The 50/50 writing team will save it

Remember kiddies
Skill or experience doesn't matter in writing

>>>/l/

Women are not funny. This show is fucking gay

Do it. I was in your shoes, wondering what R&M was like. As soon as I watched the first ep I was hooked.

was posted here before fb

Stockholm syndrome from these threads would make you dislike it you fucking dum dum

Motherfucking pop science, I swear.

Not at all

There wont be a pickle rick episode tonight

omg this is so disturbing im just gonna sit in my corner and cry...

*shivers*

I find this very creepy.

THIS is the official one.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
Accept no substitutes.

anyone gonna make a pickle rick discord for the stream?

why was this made

is it out yet?

Test to see if mods banned me earlier