Why whites will lose the Race War

Blacks are 13% of the population.

White men are roughly 25%.

There are 2 million Police officers in the US of which 60% are white men. This means White Men (reduced to 24% of the population)will have to battle 14% of the population NOT counting Hispanics, Indians, Asians and other cucked white men who will backup the blacks.

How can roughly a quarter of the population take on the rest of America?

I did not count women who aren't black because it's safe to assume MOST will not join unless they're black. If you aren't a black woman you simply aren't aggressive enough to count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who controls the government?

>Hispanics, Indians, Asians and other cucked white men who will backup the blacks

>Backup the blacks

Gee I wonder how...

>telling the truth is trolling :^)

Blacks have some of the highest rates of obesity and obesity related diseases. Despite what the media shows you, they aren't all ripped super humans.

shh op thinks he's onto something

>NOT counting Hispanics, Indians, Asians and other cucked white men who will backup the blacks.

If i'm not wrong hispanic hate you and would more likely carve their own territory.

>pic
holy shit those are some fucking ugly feet

they already are

>implying the racewar isn't always happening

i like how you imply that there are 24 % white men and 14% black men not actually diving their number aswell

>race war begins
>blacks obliterate their own neighborhoods and troops
>race war ends after a week

We are more intelligent and have a great deal of people who are more survival experience not actual preppers but people living outside the cities.

You live on top of each other and cannot feed yourselves without food coming in. Also the Hispanics will join us in a second purging their own worst kind.

Honestly I hope they take you out before they gain so much success in America that they get dubbed white.

>mexicans will back up niggers
>Indians will back up niggers
>ASIANS will back up niggers (east OR west desu)
OP you haven't spent much time around minorities have you? They hate each other. And they all hate niggers.

Also
>whites that backup blacks
Even if the niggers don't kill them themselves, those people have never shot a gun in their lives and cry about violence.

Hispanics and other races are more likely to stay neutral, although Hispanics frequently butt heads with Blacks as they have to deal with them far more than Whites.

There is almost no point to taking our fight to the negroes. To do so is like striking out at the shadow of your enemy, and it's equally ineffective.

Once the jew is neutralized, the negro problem can be solved virtually overnight. But no real progress can be made until then.

>Asian backup nigger.
Your wish.

Why did I think the guy was taking a bath with a decomposing body in his bathtub?

>>lose where in USA haha is posible , but the rest of the word no

Whites will start their ambushes on time.

But we hate niggers.

>Lets bomb our own infrastructure and people!
>Surely this will not make it even more easier for a foreign power to take advantage of the current situation

Who is idiot enough to think other races like Blacks?
There is something that unite all races, White, Hispanic, Indiands, Asians, etc.: All hate Blacks.

>How can roughly a quarter of the population take on the rest of America?
The same way one shitty little rainy island in the North Sea made Africa it's bitch the first time round?

>Hispanics, Indians, Asians helping African-Americans.
Nice proxy faggot, any true united statian knows everyone hates the African-American.

wtf is this?

>Hispanics backing up niggers

lol

>counting all blacks
>only counting white men
What a shit thread

They could always go full fuck you mode and use chemical weapons. Also surgical strikes with drones.

I think it's a dog

>implying white women would be in the streets fighting
>implying even if they counted they wouldn't be immediately rekt by blacks

Would anyone even notice anything different if a nigger shithole like Detroit got bombed?

looks like either gout or bunions

Exactly what I was thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
Love this clip

dude was a beast

Europe bombed it's own infastructure and it turned out pretty good.

>How can roughly a quarter of the population take on the rest of America?
easily

Black men who aren't in prison are less than 5% of the population.

Black obesity is massive. Statistically in the next 10 years over 95% of black women will be obese.

Blacks lack discipline, training, organizational and logistic skills. They can't even manage to make it out of their own neighborhoods in order to chimp out.

Whites are better equipped, better trained, and more likely to have combat arms military training or have close family members who have such training and experience.

If other races wanted to live under black rule, they would have moved to Africa not America. They will not side with blacks and whites won't attack them.

Niggers would get BTFO massively.

>implying your libtard white women are the same as our rifle ready god fearing white women.

>implying white women would be in the streets fighting
I'm not say all or even most would but
>implying even if they counted they wouldn't be immediately rekt by blacks
You're the one implying that black women would fight. 6% of population vs 25% (which is actually 30%). Plus white men are better armed. PLUS blacks have higher obesity rates. Finally, the whole drug thing means that most of them, once they run out of shit to get high, are going to be in a bad place. Meanwhile the worse thing most whites will be dealing with is a lack tendies and running out of smokes.

Jews

This too. Also, obligatory video: youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Hispanic isn't a race nigger

all brown hispanics are indians

Bunions

So the pic is Canadian?

Don't forget most of the people who own guns in the US are white men...

This. They are the fattest and most out of shape race and on the planet.

>telling the truth
>unironically believes there will be a race war

You list blacks as 13%. So every black man woman and child will fight?

Fighting age black men are roughly 4-5% of the population, many of which are in jail.

thanks for Correcting The Record(tm)

Hey guys, did you know that numbers is the only thing that matters in war?

You know like how when you were in highschool the kid who was an inch taller than you was so confident he could beat your ass.

>implying whites don't dominate formula 1, nascar and derby racing
>race war victory is guaranteed

All we need to do is cut off their supply of weaves and they'll start eating each other.

I like how you pretend to forget that blacks are hated universally and will gunned down the moment they start acting funny
Unless of course their """uprising""" is contained within ghettos, then no one gives a shit

kek

>mexicans hate blacks
>they outnumber them
all we have to do is let the mexicans fight the blacks. whites don't have to do anything.

>Blacks are 13% of the population.

You forgot to account for those incarcerated.

Also that 13% includes women and children which you so nicely forgot to include in your "25% FUCKING WHITE MALES"

Even if all minorities unite against the white majority, that still leaves whites the majority.

You have to half minority numbers as well, if you assume only men fight.

That means half of the fighting population is white.

Furthermore, it's virtually impossible for minorities to unite. There will always be fault lines in their unity. See the race riots of the 60s, where the asian minority resisted black looting.

It's far more likely that asians, who prosper in current, majorly white american society, stick with whitey.

Another point is that most of the rural population, hunters, woodsmen, farmers, are white. That leaves whites in control of most land in the US that's not a big city.
That means whites will be in control of food, water, communication and transportation.

At that point the race war becomes a question of resource control. A black city that has succesfully ousted its white occupants needs to somehow control the surrounding countryside.
Have you any idea how much land a city like Detroit needs to stay relevant? How much qualified personel and service men are needed?

Riots and revolutions stopped being a thing in the west because goods and services are too fragile.
Let's say a race war gets started. It's reasonable to assume twitter and other electronic media played a big part in starting it.
What happens if those canals break down, because no electricity anymore?

The riot looses most of its direction.

A racewar is an outlandish scenario. The site in control of public services wins by default. If you have several sites able to maintain what is essentially their own state, then it ceases being a racewar and becomes a sedetion.

Don't worry, Americans. Happens from time to time.

If a racewar breaks out in America and does not end totally one sided, your nation will split up.

That's where the toe-thumb connects to the foothand.

yeah but then we have to fight all the mexicans

Who cares about race anymore? As someone from Europe I will tell you, all you have to be scared of is Islam.

also if you calculate out of 60% 24% being able to fight then out of 40% 16% should be able to fight giving you calculations so whites got a advantage

Best vid. Also, maybe we should let them continue to think they can actually win.
Lambs to the slaughter and all

I think we all need to just stop for a second, and time some time to (re-)watch and consider this documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

The hell is up with that black persons feet? so twiggy and shit.

>he doesn't know Swiss prefer to fuck horses

No, we hire the mexicans to fight the blacks like we hire them to pick apples. They'll be grateful they can send that money back to their families living in poverty. Then when all of the blacks are dead, we put them back to work in the fields.

It's like pottery...

how bluepilled of you

Just wait until Obama and Hillary invite every third world nation to come fight on behalf of all the "oppressed minorities" in order to end White supremacy once and for all. They'll probably let every foreign fighter stay and grant them citizenship to reward their sacrifice toward the cause. Imagine how horrified Europeans will be, and nationalists will be stomped in the street as a symbol to never speak out against diversity ever again so they don't share the same fate.

Its intelligence that counts.

Fish food.

I wonder if that dog is a male or female

>let's shit on useability completely and make a fancy looking graph so ppl think we r smart!!

This.
All these fucksticks on here think there's going to be some type of incident that kicks it off.
Shit's been going on for a while under their ignorant obese bearded necks

Reminder that the US Black population is currently at war with itself and still can't win

I wouldn't be worried if I were you

>jewish highest IQ

Gee I wonder who made this graph...

You're fucking retarded, this whole scenario is stupid. Also Black men account for like 2-3 percent.

>Hispanics, Indians, Asians
>joining blacks

>who will backup the blacks.
Literally no one will back up the blacks. Everyone fucking hates them.

Besides that, Whitey is the undisputed king of genocide.
>united statian

Get the fuck out of my country you sudaca faggot

all these "blackpill" idiots seem to legitimately believe in racial equality

>THERES 201 BLACK PEOPLE
>BUT THERES ONLY 200 WHITE PEOPLE! ITS OVER WE LOST! WE'RE OUTNUMBERED!

I refuse to believe any serious white nationalist underestimates his own race so heavily. Has to be demoralization shills.

By time time a black guy tortured, raped and slowly murdered 50 whiteys a white guy has not even made up his mind whether it may be time to slowly start fighting back or not.
See France, Sweden, Germany.

True, the foreign powers of Africa We Wuz Kangsā„¢ will wipe us out the second rebels lose public support. Russia and China have always been a meme, the true power lies in Africa.

We wuz fishbowls?..

us Population 319 million
White 64% 204 million
Hispanics 13% 41 million
Black 13% 41 million
Asian 6%
Other 4%

White Males 32% 102 million
2 million police 0.6%
51 white males per every police officer

Hispanic and black males 13% 41 million
2.5 white males per every Black or Hispanic

43.1 million registered Democrats
204 whites males per every registered Democrat

3461 Democrat Politicians
86,969 white males per every Democrat politician

if white males actually wanted a race war
the war would be over in one night.
that's all they'd need.

the purge movies would look like sesame street
compared to what 32% of the population could accomplish in a single night

>See: cucked EU countries

Libcucks aren't included if revolution ever actually occurs. They aren't the ones with the guns nor the training.

This goes for all races, blacks included. The majority of the violent blacks are segregated into shitty ghettos or are already locked up in cages. You could literally just bomb places like chicago and detroit and evacuate prisons and then fill them with poison gas like you'd do to kill off roaches and you'd remove the majority of the black fighting population.

But I mean like has been said before, if the whites ever DID lose by some miracle, it wouldn't be some libcuck multicultural paradise. The soulless chinese would come in and fuck your shit up without mercy. I can't imagine why you'd ever want that. You live by the white man's empathetic and kind nature, and yet you spit on it, not knowing what you do.

thats what we're here for, idiot. all white people need is the desire to do it and it will be done. I think you seriously underestimate the advantage whites have

what is it with right wingers and their obsession with surrendering to pessimism? really pathetic.

No reason to be pessimistic, we a literally about to get a "worse than Hitler!" president in a month.
Gonna be gud.

you do realize that most minorities hate each other way more than they hate white people right? when i went to mexico before things got really bad i met people that hated blacks far more than any klansman would

i doubt i can imagine how bad it is now

Average age of americuck white male = 57
Average age of americuck black male = 25
Avergage age of americuck mestizo male = 9

In one generation, the majority of white males will be dead, their millenial children most likely will not reproduce, meaning in two generations the bulk of americuck whites will be gone.

>Dominican Republic
>into maths or statistics
How about you just show yourself out.

>NOT counting Hispanics, Indians, Asians and other cucked white men
Yes theyre not counted, retard. Most of these groups will not help blacks and defend their own. Also the cucked white men wont be very welcome with blacks considering their skin colour.

Whites would dominate the race war, considering they are the most prepared, most organized, and most armed (by a lot).

>and most armed (by a lot).
This is probably one of the biggest things to remember. The rate of legal gun ownership among white Americans is OVERWHELMING compared to most of the dindus. PLUS most white gun owners stockpile ammunition and magazines. There is also a good chunk that have body armor and proper comms equipment. Even those being equal the whites would still rape blacks if it was just blacks v. whites.

Considering the majority of americuck millenials are mulatto or mestizo, probability dictates that you are mulatto or mestizo as well.

Or do you think you're white?

>implying blacks and spics don't hate niggers too.

I compared the numbers already
if White Males got serious it wouldn't even take a day
if every white male was given a target local to them
the race war could be over before noon
we could have a BBQ for lunch

the Government couldn't arrest 32% of the population
it would be political suicide

kek

that's the least white 'white teen' I've seen

>Implying that Proud White Europeans wouldn't be fighting back as well.
>Implying that we wouldn't aid each other.
>Implying that we wouldn't make alliances with east asians

You're a dumb ass. You're the one who is going to get stomped in the streets.

youtu.be/oG537-jwKl4