Learning Spanish thread

Thread for the discussion and learning of Spanish
Hilo para la discusión y el aprendizaje del Español

Eres libre de preguntarle a los anons del hilo tus dudas.
You are free to ask the anons in the thread your doubts.

>b-b-but each spanish speaking country has their own slang, whats the point if i have to learn 30 different variants?
All spanish variants are mutually intellegible, the differences are minimal and easily understandable.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTOX-3ruQ-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L98nlrGDYF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a native speaker OP or a foreigner?

>American gringos speaking Spanish

He looks like a poof.

langa choripanero de cuarta

Wachoo como me gusta esa imagen

fuck off we're full

DEVUELVAN EL ORO

>Learning Spanish thread
>Disgusting Spaniard flag as OP image
Ugh.

he speaks like a native argentinian. quite admirable
im a native :)

Yo guesto mucho de la cueca cuela!

Aun no cacho como chucha hablar epañol, eta wea e ma pelua que la creta, epero algun dia poder hablar epañol sin cagarla

Viví un año en Graná, fue de puta madre tío

Llevo como 5 años en España y mi vocabulario es todavía muy limitado, tenéis algún consejo?

>Llevo como 5 años en España
Como lo siento.
>tenéis algún consejo?
Si, deja de hablar como un pinche español de mierda, pendejo.

Is learning spanish a good idea if I'm pretty far along in Portuguese?

I want to get fluent in Portuguese and I also feel I've ought to learn Spanish but I don't want them to get mixed up.

All the teachers I've had for Spanish were from Mexico or somewhere in Central America. Never met one person who was from Spain.

Can anyone explain vosotros to me?

>Can anyone explain vosotros to me?
Retarded Spaniard slang, it's disgusting; don't bother with it. It's like the fucking brits saying "rubbish", just sounds very autistic.

I know in some dialects of Spanish, they delete s at the end of syllables. So instead of saying "esta" they would say "eta". But it seems like this creates a lot of ambiguity. Like, if you don't pronounce s at the end if syllables, how do you distinguish between plural and singular nouns?

>they delete s at the end of syllables. So instead of saying "esta" they would say "eta"
Yeah, that's Sudaca Spanish, not real Spanish.

Mexicano pendejo deja los b&s
Primer aviso, sino vamos a tu domisilio

>Mexicanos vienen al hilo solo a insultar
tienes que ser mayor de 18 para postear
>cueca cuela
¿Qué quiso decir con eso?
habla más, chatea, metete en grupos de discord o whatsapp...
you may confuse things from each other. they are very similar lexically.
mexico is closer, thats why.

Why do spanish people talk so fast?

words are longer and the pronounciation is bolder than say french, or english, so a simple thought might take more syllables to express than in english.
besides generally if you speak slow you're considered dumb or low energy

>Like, if you don't pronounce s at the end if syllables, how do you distinguish between plural and singular nouns?
you just don't

youtube.com/watch?v=L98nlrGDYF0

No, people from Andalusia do it too.

emigrar

I always wanted to learn but I have no idea where to start. Should I start by learning basic grammar, verbs and all that shit, by learning full sentences, or what else?

Im a native Spanish speaker and try to learn Italian
I used Duolingo and it helped me learn Italian spelling and basic vocabulary (some words are very similar, some are completely different, for example scarpe/zapatos, giallo/amarillo)
Since the grammar is almost the same, I can now write simple sentences and have an easier time understanding spoken Italian

Definetly but try to get proficient at Portuguese first and then you'll be able notice certain patterns that make both languages deviate from each other

Alright I just downloaded it. Can you maybe recommend me some good Spanish movies or tv series I could watch to get a bit more acquainted with the pronunciation and the language in general?

El HaitiANO

Amanece que no es poco
El día de la bestia
Mar adentro
Atraco a las tres

Those are some bretty good spanish movies that will probably have italian subtitles

Cuando cuentes cuentos cuenta cuantos cuentos cuentas porque, si no cuentas cuantos cuentos cuentas, nunca sabrás cuantos cuentos sabes contar.

Carlos paga la coca primer aviso

a nadie le gusta aprender tu dialecto, puto.
Todos los estudiantes en mi clase estudiaban el acento madrileno, o el de bogota

Does this mean he was an intern for over 1 year?! Or was it a time limited contract

I feel bad for foreign uni students.
>"What do you mean that's not spanish?? There's more than one language here!?!?!?"

ignore this dumb spic cunt Vosotros is the plural form of tu. It is also informal.
So Spain has a 4 way distinction. Tu and Usted are the 2nd person singular for informal and formal. And Vosotros and Ustedes are the 2nd person plural forms, again informal and formal.

they have a 2 way distinction, which leads to 4 possibilities. Sorry, fucked that up

It's a she and the reasons for her leaving the company aren't mentioned, yet I'm pretty sure the contract was limited because becarios are people who haven't finished their studies and work with little to no retribution so that they can get some field experience.