What do neets do for vacation?

What country has the highest population of neets?

America. Due to the nig population you see

We shitpost on here.

I think Spain or Greece has the highest rate.

Who /r9k/ here?

I play vidya, watch anime and engage in all sorts of degeneracy. It's fun.

What country has the highest population of neets?

Japan? Just a guess.

How does one become a neet?

Leech off your parents and claim welfare.

Fucking comfy. I've never worked a day in my life and don't intend to. If my parents make me I'll an hero.

I didn't ask what you do everyday

lol, parents would've definitely kicked me out if I leeched off them, guess my shithole isn't the country for neeting. What kind of welfare does uk have though, is it like not having a job so you get some money to live for a while?

Yeah there's Job Seekers Allowance which you can get while "looking" for work. Also helps if you have a mental or physical illness.

>What do neets do for vacation?

Post pics of themselves dressing like women on the internet.

does self diagnosed depression count?

What would a NEET need vacation from?

Oh yes. Just speak to some random officiator (not a trained psychiatrist or anything, just some random employee with a checklist) and tell them going outside makes you want to kill yourself and force yourself to cry if you're able.

It's a delicate system that's ridiculously easy to manipulate despite regularly fucking over the genuinely mentally ill.

wow no wonder poles and lithuanians flock to UK, well guess I know where I'll go after I finish uni

Pretty sure it's not so easy for foreign scum to take advantage of, but I've never really looked at or into it from that side.

~~~nothing~~~

>tfw genuinely mentally ill

You can stay with me Lithubro

oh my

I-i don't bite

I know you'd do worse shit