/sino/ 中文

汉服运动 edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=NV9kbh7s55o

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed) (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/china-india-compete-for-bourses-as-regional-rivalry-expands
wildeastfootball.net/2018/02/sipg-storm-first-two-champions-league-matches-melbourne-kawasaki/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=abAL3AN_3K8
youtu.be/mjmq8DM5sCI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/xi-s-debt-crackdown-goes-into-hyperdrive-with-anbang-takeover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Which Asian country are all the cool vloggers in now? Cambodia? Myanmar?

Maldives

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-22/china-india-compete-for-bourses-as-regional-rivalry-expands

China won the Dhaka bourse today.

Goal of sino

Screencap this.

WW3 will be started between China and India.

doubt it, there aren't any pacts w/ India nor China that will drag the rest of the world in

i can't find my mask

help

the return of the......

>a horizontal line is slightly tilted
>a systematic hell for non-native learners. It is like remembering an entirely new symbol just to get the proper meaning.
Maybe you're just retarded.

>Singapore
>That High
proof that "perceived corruption" is a meme statistic

其实我真的想知道,为什么德国评论家那么讨厌中国?背后有什么原因?然后呢,他为什么那么讨厌我?

In what way is Singapore corrupt?

They essentially have a one party system.
They all vote for the same founding party, and the leaders of that party often interferes with their political opponents so they never have a chance of truly competing in the elections.

in shanghai now unable.to find a hotel.

Can someone piece together all of peru's story and find a flaw

Here's your flaw. I dedicated a thread to him and he didn't even post in it.

>That single party made Singapore what it is today
I too will keep voting for it, but fuck CCP tho.

可是共产党让中国能够和平崛起了?

How is that corrupt that everyone loves PAP?

如果我用中文来发帖的话谁也不会知道我是古巴家伙。。。

I only need a place for a few hours and Im unable to find it.
fuck shanghai.

why do you need a place for just a few hours?

>可是共产党让中国能够和平崛起了
>Peacefully
Is that a meme here in /sino/? The damage they have done to the Chinese's moral, ethnic, and spirit not to mention the death toll in the cultural revolution is something else to witness.

>ethic

tomorrow I will take a flight to return to Peru.

你們為什麼學習漢語嗎?漢語比本語是更難。而中國人是很笨又怪氣。

那一切都是四十年前的东西啦,歪果仁怎么只能批评中共最消极的政策,可是一切成功都是假的呢?
作为一个外国人你真么会说有了中共中国人就不道德了?这很明显是殖民主义心理的产物。

the Philippines was simply amazing. I love that country.
HK was ok and Shanghai is as always.

the last chapter of this year adventure. happening npw.
enough material for a year. enough stories.

just stay in the airport

Do Asian cuckolds exist?

naaa, I know this city a lot. just walking around now.

我是一个中国人
Nanjing was even later, why do you think we still bitch it? Japan own us for that and what CCP own us we remember as well. They stole China from the rightful RoC/KMT by cooperating with the Japanese during the war selling RoC out. They are all traitor.

当我用中文来发帖的时候从来没有人回复我的帖子
太可惜啦
民国时期的中国比今天的糟糕的多
那时候的中国乱七八糟,一塌糊涂。
有了中共以后中国才开始搞全国性的发展策略。
如今中国作为一个强大的国家,一切都归功于中共费出的努力。

>我的大部分视频都是正面的
真的?

wildeastfootball.net/2018/02/sipg-storm-first-two-champions-league-matches-melbourne-kawasaki/

Chinese foofball is definitely improving. They post all their match highlights on youtube. I like it

is as always?

Tell us the stories

You are not a liar by the way. You really do travel a lot, Perú.

Huge smelly gook soles in your face!

Nobody gives a shit about Chinese football. Not even chinks.

No but white cuckoids do

>南京十年
KMT did more modernizing China than Qing did in its lifetime. Building high schools, routes, hospitals, railroads, and etc...
>共匪不到十年
>搞文革
>一亿个中国人生命就没了
>破坏一切中华

Meanwhile, RoC remnant in Taiwan successfully achieved democracy in and became developed. While current Mainland China CCP got the people hooked on that money being above all else and matter, just sit there do nothing while a little girl got ran over by a car.

I notice that there is zero WMAF shilling. We need to make the future hapa. GET TO IT

谁在乎清朝的成绩呢?我们说的是民国和新中国的比较。
民国时期的中国绝大多数的中国人都没受到蒋匪的帮助。那些无数农民都还处于水深火热之中。
民国时期的腐败远远超过新中国。你只要是蒋介石的女婿就可以控制中国的金融体制发大财。在此同时中国的百姓连上海的公园都不能逛的。
那时候国民政府控制不住西藏新疆还有各地军阀。
>一亿中国人死亡
???求参考资料!中国的人口在毛泽东时期总数大大增多呢!
>破坏一切中华
???求参考资料!
民国在台时期是美帝的傀儡,他们的民主让台独势力能当头了,破坏两岸关系了。
中国大陆在四十年前取得了很大的成功,这是没人能否认的事实。
中国人哪有你说的那么不道德呢?那些liveleak的视频咋能代表十三亿中国人呢?你千万不要信美帝的宣传!

How should I approach the studies of chinese if I want to learn Taiwanese dialect of mandarin mostly?

Malaysian flag = Jap flag poster?

>Taiwanese dialect of mandarin
No such thing. Only minor differences from Mandarin spoken in the mainland.
It's like the difference between British and American English, maybe even less than that.
Whichever one you learn you won't have a problem being understood.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=abAL3AN_3K8

>China is cracking down on VPNs
>meanwhile 210,000 Chinese views on a day old CCTV youtube video

Wtf. They are taking over all the video games as well. Steam is 55% Chinese and rising.

>comparing a massive rural nation of 1.4 billion illiterate farmers to an island with 20 million people and decades of US economic assistance

I mean on social media there are sometimes sentences in chinese that if I ask my chinese friends to translate for me, they say to me that those are Taiwan phoenetics and they can't clearly tell what is what.
How come?

>nobody gives a shit about Chinese football, not even chinks

Umm Chinese mandarin is the same in Beijing and Taipei. Some older Taiwanese do not understand it, but anyone younger than 25 should since it is mandatory.

Some (most) mainlanders don’t speak proper mandarin. That might be why.

I think they might mean it is Taiwanese slang or the dialect (Fujian Minnan diralect). Because standard Chinese which is the official language in Taiwan and Mainland is more or less the same, outside of slang and some certain vocabulary terms. There's no separate textbook that you can get to learn how Taiwanese speak versus Mainland Chinese. That's like getting a textbook specifically for Australian English just to figure out that "servo" = gas station.

Approach to make the future numbah wan

Is it possible to learn chinese on your own without classes?

Can. Get a chinese gf or bf. Then, make baby

Pretty big China news

>Beijing's interventions in the economy don't always merit applause, but the government's unprecedented seizure of Anbang Insurance Group Co. deserves a round.

>Anbang was a toxic threat to China's financial system after a debt-fueled global acquisition spree -- including trophy assets such as New York's Waldorf Astoria hotel -- that was funded by the sale of high-yield insurance policies. Those risky products propelled the company from obscurity into the ranks of the country's biggest insurers in the space of a few years.

I would say you really need to take at least some kind of class with a teacher to really "get it." You don't need to take classes always, but I think you at least need some exposure to a teacher who understands the language to guide you through the early to intermediate levels.
Once you get to a certain level, I think you can do the rest on your own, but you cannot learn Chinese in an isolation. You can't just be in a bubble by yourself, you need some real interaction.

>be Chinese
>brainwashed your entire life by CCP propaganda
>start studying abroad in the US
>realize China has been a lie your whole life and is actually a shithole of otherworldly dimensions
>CCP bootlicking wannabe Chinese Cuban chinkaboo comes along and tells you you’re wrong because he spent 5 months in China and it’s the greatest country ever

*sniffs in chinese*

Ask me anything.

who is your favourite poster in sino (aside from yourself)

1) Most Chinese I know do not think that way
2) I was there for a year, not 5 months
傻B

Do you like Chinese food?

>I was a tourist for a year that means I’m legit Chinese now

I was a student, and I've never said I am "legit Chinese."

Most mainland Chinese knew it's bullshit, and some are too busy surviving to care. The CCP propagandas are only meant for the rural dumbcunts because they can quickly go out of control if left unchecked. This is why China is trying to stop Islam from spread in the western part, they don't want their own ISIS.

t. chink

DO you have female relatives aged between 18-35?

peru? what’s going on peru. yesterday you were under a peru flag from HK and now you’re back in China. what’s happening here peru? I think you’re using proxies peru

CHI =加密黑文IOTA
CHI =加密黑文白痴
치 = Crypto Haven Idiots
CHI는 암호화 헤이븐 바보를 =

That was just another peruvian, he responded because I said peru in the OP not knowing that I meant our peru and not just peruvians in general

just now at the airport waiting for my flight to return Peru.
what can I say? hmm a few minutes ago I bought a book xi jingpin and the governance of China.
with this book , I will destroy the arguments of jap flag and the others pro china.

Hello /sino/,
Is English just a ripoff of Chinese?
The linking verb "is" is basically 是 pronounced backwards. Does this imply that wh*Teoids think backwards? For instance A is B becomes B is A

Hehehe. The English word pay sounds a lot like 赔, and salary paid is sometimes referred to as compensation. But I'm sure this is all a big coincidence.

nihao /sino/, what is your favorite Asian vegetable?

English is like all the western languages having an orgy, and then the child came out retarded

>nihao
I wonder if it is possible for a wh*Teoid to pretend Chinese is English and make it sound like he is saying "me 好”

嘻嘻嘻。 英語單詞工資聽起來很像賠,並支付工資有時也被稱為補償。 但我敢肯定這是所有大的巧合。
//
嘻嘻嘻。 英语单词工资听起来很像赔,并支付工资有时也被称为补偿。 但我敢肯定这是所有大的巧合。

>你好
我不知道這是可能的whiteoid假裝中國是英語,使其聽起來像他說:“我好”
//
>你好
我不知道这是可能的whiteoid假装中国是英语,使其听起来像他说:“我好”

白空白=小龍女
White Void = Maid
//\\
White blank = Little Dragon Girl
白空白=小龙女

In English pay just means to pay, in Chinese 赔 could mean restitution. I hope no one gets the two mixed up!

pay pay pay pay
支付工資報酬工資報酬
支付工资报酬工资报酬

支付支付工資報酬工資報酬工資報酬工資報酬工資報酬

支付支付工资报酬工资报酬工资报酬工资报酬工资报酬

Nice try Ahmed, but no.

>他们没翻译英文的署名为中文的部分

我他妈都没注意到那一点
你的自闭症了不起啊

youtu.be/mjmq8DM5sCI

God i wish that were me

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/xi-s-debt-crackdown-goes-into-hyperdrive-with-anbang-takeover

>Because China is self financed and credit is steered by state-owned lenders to state-controlled or linked companies, authorities have the luxury of intervening at their whim to shuffle money from one section of the economy to another. That’s one of the key reasons why regulators are able to tackle Anbang and other high profile conglomerates without lawyers, shareholder activists or opposition politicians getting in the way.

This is why the Chinese authoritarian system is forever superior to the West.

>他們沒有用英語翻譯作為中國的簽名的一部分
>他们没有用英语翻译作为中国的签名的一部分

我他媽沒注意到這一點你的自閉症了不起啊

China. You will submit to my dynasty, for it gives you the greatest glory and honor. All based on my love for my Chinese daughter.

100% no waste, you guys get to win.

Why is democracy such a failure.

All it creates is just self-important vloggers and inane decadent levels of public discourse, scratching by at the lowest denominator. Not a single democratic society has any optimism, no sense of purpose, no greater-than-life national mission to fulfill... Only forever maintenance of the increasingly faulty autopilot of rotating doors. The biggest and most sophisticated of their discourses that they manage is one of socially constructed gender and identity.

China is truly the future. Be it OBOR, be it China's mission to break out to the Pacific, be it their contest with the US, be it their program to sinicize all minorities and homogenize the unruly muslim populations, be it their quest to world-powerdom... China is Humanity's raw power, ambition and indomitable will incarnate.

Why don't you have a Chinese doctor wife?

Yes. And I am the man that gifted the world to them on a platter.

So, they can pay me my dynasty and honor my lessons.
//
是。 而我是有天賦的世界對他們放在盤子裡的人。

因此,他們可以付給我的王朝,尊敬我的教訓。

Then give me one, China.
然後給我一個,中國。

T-b-h she's got them dick suckin lips

Good. I deserve a wife that sucks dick on the daily to keep her game strong.
良好。 我應得的,吸日常的傢伙把自己的遊戲強大的妻子。

ahh the cathedral

a democratic country saved china from the japanese.
a democratic country gave china the option to live.

>blurred feet

The state of pro photographers in China.

Because that democratic country wanted to exploit China itself and prevent Japan from rising ever stronger with the absorbtion of China. Do you know what 'balancing coalitions' are? Probably not, since you small-time businessman doesnt seem to be the studious or educated type.

I can suggest you some books to read on that matter, but I doubt that you would even care.