Was talking to an American co-worker today and we got to talking about food...

Was talking to an American co-worker today and we got to talking about food, turns out Americunt's don't dip their chips (that's fries to you Amerifats) in ice cream.

What the fuck else do you dip your chips in if not ice cream? Mayonnaise is literally AIDS and tomato dip is fucking cancer tier. I know this isn't just a British thing as I've heard its also common in Australia, but I'd have thought you fatties would have dipped too.

Yes we do.

Wtf are you on about sandnigger?

Get that Wendy's frosty with them froes all day nigguh

Ketchup.

I think it's true that they don't dip because last time I was on holiday in Florida I had to but my ice cream and chips separate.

buy*

i dip my chips in ur mums slit

I dip ruffles chips in french onion dip and french fries in ketchup

i love Sup Forums

I like Chipotle aioli for my fries its pretty easy to make

wendys frosty and fries is actually nice

rot-weiß 4 lyfe

I dont dip anything in sauces. Sauces, ice cream, whatever the fuck, it just takes away from the flavor of the fries. If you hate fries so much, dont eat them, they are super unhealthy.

Sauces are blue-pilled.

Chili and hot sauce. What else maybe a zesty ranch ay ay!

>eating chips with ice cream instead of ice cubes

ketchup and mayonaisse is the shit

Red pill me on sauces oh great burger

Making fry sauce with Chick fil a mayo and McDonald's ketchup is fucking delicious

never thought of dipping fries in Ice Cream. But will try it

>eating mayonaise

absolutelydisgusting.gif

>dipping your frenchies in anything other than ketchup/mustard/mayo mix blend

Only acceptable if it's a Wendy's chocolate frosty or a Dairy Bar chocolate malt shake.

We will take over your wreck of a country soon. All be fine then.

I think its a local thing but usually put tons of malt vinegar (I think you guys call it spirit vinegar) on them and possibly some Old Bay seasoning. No dip then required because the accompanying burger already has condiments.

>tomato dip
Gtfo

Also this

>chips
>tomato dip

>tomato dip is fucking cancer tier
Ketchup, especially Heinz is a gift from God. Only atheists and commies dislike it. Fuck off commie and I hope you are enjoying the miscalculation of you once proud nation....HAHAHAHAH faggots.

You could have prevented kabobifacation....you could have acted like a civilized society and used God tier Ketchup.

They're called fries in Canada as well

When Americans call tomato dip ketchup.

>tomato dip

u wot m8?

if you "dip" your french fries in anything other than ketchup you are degenerate

>chips
Europeans are so silly. Those are fries you wacky bong.

well, not him, but sauces should be used to add enhancing flavors to dishes. Such as if you has something that was salty, a sweet tangy type of sauce could be called on. However, a sauce should never overtake the flavor of the dish at hand.
Fries are completely muted by sauces, you would get the same flavor just eating the sauce with a bit of salt.

But I do.

>chili cheese fries
>spicey rance fries
>bacon and cheese fries

We don't dip because we eat them the way god intended- covered in sauce.

I always wondered how they get the mash potatoes inside the french fries

>bong doesn't know about fry sauce

Go figure, must be halal

Double frying. Also as I said earlier malt vinegar best dip. Best part of Five Guys is that they are guaranteed to have malt vinegar.

>people still eat fast food
Fucking why?

Some great shit posting here

I beat you brits don't even play, basketball fries.

FUCKING TRAITOR

*bet

Ya'll niggas missing out

because it tastes good and as long as youre not a DYEL pussy it won't affect your health negatively

I did when I was a kid just because I could, now not so much, I prefer my fries with hot sauce or some kind of horseradish mustards.

>dipping your fries
>not shredding some feta cheese on top
fucking disgusting

Do what you must, Hansi. But you will take my Currywurst over my dead body.

>tfw this thread has left me hungry for fries

fuck every single on of you, damn it

>he doesn't buy Bulgarian Feta
Are you poor or something?

Last time I checked the only people that eat potatoes with other food are the starving ones.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

It's not feta if it's from Bulgaria

>mfw places in Michigan are finally serving poutine

I wish I still ate fast food, because I had never heard or thought of dipping fries in mayo back when I used to love Wendy's and Mcdonalds's fries.

And it's kinda brain-dead on my part, because I grew up eating burgers with the usual mustard and ketchup, but once I tried a cheeseburger with just mayo and lettuce and sliced dill pickles, there was no turning back.

Ugh this is dumb. They genuinely make the best product I don't care if they have to call it something else.

>Americunt's
>chips
>tomato dip
Leave it to a Brit to be this fucking retarded. You're supposed to lick the fries and then dip them into salt.

This is America, I have the FREEDOM to dip my fries in whatever the hell I want. Be it icecream, mayonnaise or fucking gunpowder.

This is bulgarian cheese wiseass. I only said feta because the world is ignorant to Bulgarian Cheese Supremacy .
MUH GREEK FETA

Made the terrible mistake of getting poutine for the first time from a Wendy's.

jesus christ bong

ketchup is alright, fries are about the only thing i put the stuff on.

bbq sauce is best tho

and mayo makes everything worse.