If race doesnt exist, why are black women so damn curvy compared to white and asian women?

If race doesnt exist, why are black women so damn curvy compared to white and asian women?

By curvy do you mean fat?

You have to resemble a watermelon to have a chance at attracting a nigger

True user, Black women are the best thing

Black women have richer genes than whites women.

Lack of pigment to whites is synonymous with "clean" but their logic is almost unbelievably contradictory to nature. Lack of pigment is terrible when it comes to human health.

I'm not attracted to ape-like features or increases rates of STDs.

fugg muh digg

sauce faggot?.

muh dick

GOT DAMN
Usually runners are skinny as a rail
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

no one asked you to post anything from your fap folder you creepy little bitch.

The Olympics

cute!

Because they're all just so fat. If white woman had the same levels of obesity, there would be the same level of ones that look alright proportionally.

If you like taking it in the ass they sure are.

>niggers are fat
Yeah, everybody knows that.

Fat=/=Curvy

>ooga booga bix nood mofugga
>first I steal yo bike now I steal yo gold

Because they have very poor diets.

There is a difference user

No when your white women get fat you have no asses and are shaped like walmart shoppers.

Don't post hippos

yeah, white women are fat. nigger and chink bitches are curvy.

Thank you Jesus.

That girl clearly has some whitey in her

selective breeding

>no tits
Disappointing.

>so damn curvy
I see women like that everyday here.
It's cherrypicking.

That's racist.

/thread

>tfw no average canadian gf

She will soon if I have anything to do with it.

Fuck, now I have a reason to go to Canada.

>thinking ameriwhite women are half as curvy as EE women
Thats where you fucked up

M-m-m-muh d-dik

Pls tell me that is not shoop.

>gypsy women
>curvy
if by curvy you mean malnourished, then yes

It's clearly is.

It's real.

Whatever floats your meme.
>malnourished
Also most gipsy women get nigger-obese-tier off welfare bucks.

And people call us racist for thinking most black chicks are ugly as fuck. Nah, there are exceptions and we admit it.

>you will never combine your guro, incest, raceplay, and breeding fantasies into a ERP of a decades long game of generational 'purification' of a negress and her genetics into a respectable breed
>enslaving a black girl, breeding her with a slave child that only knows us, treating it as an empty vessel but feeding it mother's milk and breeding it young
>then slaughtering the negress and having the vessel daughter drink from her throat as a sort of cultist soul transfer, then treating the daughter as her mother, her mother's soul one with her, in the blood
>repeat ad nauseum three, four generations, producing kinkier more degenerate daughters, throwing out genetically defective bodies until she's now almost the same as me genetically, and I free her after putting myself down and setting the house her mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother's lived their whole short lives in

weird curvy can be found in most race but usually they do not reproduce like they are the best goddamn thing.... I mean when too much is too much. Only stupid would breed with such shitty genetic. Or maybe they need some curves in their genes pool.

Na you just insane, but raceplay is fun

Bria Myles is too sexy.

they still arent human though

underrated

>this thread

MUH DICK

There's a difference between niggers and blacks just like there is a difference between trailer trash and whites.

no there isnt you fucking cuck

friendly minder to sage and slide

Sweden.. Y E S.

>Sweden

good bodies but ugly faces, ugly pussies (dirty , mud coloured lips and labia rather than pink) , ugly hair or weaves and skin that smells oily and sheds visible dandruff all over unless oil is constantly rubbed into it.

why choose black girls when there are arab and latina women whose bodies are just as good but don't have any of the downsides?

btw my comments on black people don' really apply to ethiopians and eritreans and some other east afircan habeshas. they can be fiiiiiiine

Processed sugars and carbohydrates.

Don't make me like Sweden man

good lord her name is kash santiago, would still hatefuck this niggercunt tho

Yes there is. Even if most of the race is brought down by degenerates, there will always be exceptions to the rule. I personally find black women at my college to be practically white girls with darker skin.

Them titties be big like basketballs damn

I'm really surprised how there's no black women slave and white man master pirn

you are a stupid cuck.

they all have sloping ape skulls with brains 15% smaller than white people, a nigger is a nigger. dumbass

god damn shes an amazon

fuck that cunt user, she is literally internet famous also what kind of dumb nigger name is that? Seriously fuck instagram models

Because they need the padding for bashing their chest like gorillas

black culture celebrates women with child bearing attributes

white culture punishes them and celebrates itself

this is why we will lose

God fucking damn dude. Sometimes they act like the dumbest shits but then you see stuff like this and its like, a switch gets pulled in my brain. God damn I would fuck this bitch so hard. Is there anymore?

>ugly pussies
most women do roasties are for fugging not looking at