youtube.com/watch?v=n-865kufgag
youtube.com/watch?v=QbaebqlQmW8
vimeo.com/23830765
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking forward to Labor Day.

The Rerun

youtube.com/watch?v=0IteEV2wACE

Holy shit for a second I thought he was ripping a bong

This shall be an interesting climatic chapter.

Is this what's supposed to be the groundhog day episode? We have yet to see the entire family getting trapped in the Void though

Thanks based user for sharing.

Just started watching Gumball and I'm liking it.

I gotta say, it's refreshing to see a male child character actually act like, you know, how a boy his age would act, where he's mischievous and gets into trouble and just fucks around with his friends and such.

Looks like you've only seen season 1 so far; boy you're in for a shock once you start watching season 2 onward.

I actually just came to this bored because im hungover watching tv on my couch and flipped past this.

The animation style caught my eye and the next thing I knew I had watched it for like 3 hours. I don't really watch much cartoons but wtf this show is funny AF

Is there anywhere that has all of the episodes or should i just download season 1

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ

Season 3, 4, and 5 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w

Official Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA

Z
O
O
M

What's Nicole so pissed off about? The car gets destroyed every other episode.

What happens? Does he get more feminine or something?

He becomes very cynical.

Thanks senpai

Annoyingly cynical?

She thought Gumball made the car crashed because of playing with windows even though Rob turned on all the cars and have them crash into the Wattersons.

Not that cynical. At least more sane in comparison to many young kid protagonists.

Not really, but it's definitely a drastic change.
The most annoying thing imo is this thing where he speaks very quickly in monotone with the Buckley face.

>made the car crashed

He's fine, he does get more cynical but honestly he's around 12 or 13, it's a normal age to be like that. There's just a few fags who can't let go of S1 and won't shut up about it, the show does change though

Yep. And man, Gumball at the time doesn't even know the internet when the preview launch trailer shows him making a video!

Gumball suffered blows to his head almost every day of his life, we're lucky he can even form coherent sentences at this point in time.

Why is he smoking pot in a kids show?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

Wow that exposition was really obnoxious sounding.

"Previously on" exposition is always obnoxious. It's unnatural by definition.
It's one of major flaws on Steven Universe, for example, and it was the reason for the annoying clip sequences at the beginning of every Avatar episode, which always spoilered which subplot they were going to bring back.

I dunno, this one was pretty entertaining and short.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZvENmKqSkI

Kek, I never saw this.
But yeah, it depends on how invasive it is. This one isn't even part of the episode proper.

How does the animation stay so good in Gumball? Do they spend extra money on it?
It looks so much better than most shows.

It probably helps that the characters are cute little chibi critters (except for Tina and Penny, who unsurprisingly show up less often), which means they need less effort for the singular animations and have more time to work on stuff like how the entire thing looks as a whole.

>except for Penny

Are we watching the same show?

I swear to God that it's the same person who makes these posts in every Gumball thread.

She uses a fluider animation style and her gimmick, the transformations, take more time to animate.

Ben uses black magic, human sacrifice, and connections to the Illuminati, just like Walt Disney before him.

>One of the major episodes of this show was about the son of a demonic cat convincing a proper young lady to give in to emotion and impulses and transform into a shapeshifting demon.
>It's portrayed as a good thing
THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL IS EVIL

is this real? i mean, does pingu actually shows up?

no

this show has mad reactionpic game

Just when I thought Gumball had the best song secured:
youtube.com/watch?v=n-865kufgag
This son of a bitch comes along and melts my black heart
youtube.com/watch?v=QbaebqlQmW8

I've wanted to see this ever since it aired in the states, but no one uploaded it. Thanks for sharing, wish I knew it was there.

It's 2sweet
Except Sussie, she can piss off. Ben you hack, get rid of her.

I don't know where it came from but it's a damn comfy song, stark contrast between the two you've got there though

>Remember in the scheme of thigns your puny, little, tiny, weeny, meager, futile, worthless teeny boring, foolish, pointless, minimal, wretched, gloomy, bleak and pitiful life just does not count!
>Nobody's a nobody and everybody is weird like you and me

By then it was nothing to me but meta jokes.

>It's produced in UK and France.
>UK & Frances imposes Tax Break in Cartoons.
>Ben is showered with tons of moolah.

That's Pat McHale's "Body", you ass.
vimeo.com/23830765

I'm pretty hyped

I concur Mr Bond, fuck sussie

Neato

in the void again, maybe the whole family does end up in there and they get out at the end

I know leakfag is around here somewhere, give us the episode. Pretty please.

The episode doesn't leak until later,usually about 3 days in advance. 2 minute clip and timer-snapped images of the whole episode from CN's servers are taken a week in advance (when they're put up) usually.

Not Misseps but I know the deal.