What are Sup Forums's favourite Jewish stories?

What are Sup Forums's favourite Jewish stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Holocaust.
It's an amazing tale where six million Jews were killed in just 6 years.

He said stories, not non fiction

I remember a Jewish science fiction story when 6 millions died, not sure about the title.

inb4 Holocaust
inb4 9/11

jew please

That Episode of Rugrats where Boris talks about his Uncle Semen while telling to story of Passover.

Good tiems.

On the one hand... I like Fiddler on the Roof... on the other hand I also like Merchant of Venice... on the other hand I like Fiddler on the Roof...

The one where they subverted their host countries' culture and identity in order to prop themselves up as economic middle men and bureaucrats which allows them to funnel blood and treasure away from the host population and into rootless, cosmopolitan Jewish owned banks.

where's the proof you dirty kike

The Holocaust

golems

The one where a guy gets smited by G-d and his brother does his duty and marries the widow. But he doesn't want to knock her up because reasons so he gets smited too. So she goes to live with her father until the youngest brother is old enough to take her. She says "shit, I am twice a widow and still have not made babby, I need to fix this". So she dresses up as a whore so her father-in-law will fuck her. They negotiate the price as like two goats but he doesn't have them there so he gives her some shit as collateral. Then when she's found to be pregnant he says "time to burn this whore" but she brings the stuff to show him he is the father.
Moral of the story: don't fuck a whore if you haven't seen her face.
Other moral of the story: fucking whores is a-okay but pulling out will get you smiled by G-d.

>jewish god
>not actually god
>just another jewish fantasy

Why are you putting a - between the word god? Did they fucking filter it like the kikes they are.

Testing. God

>where's the proof you dirty kike
All the proof one would ever need to learn that the Holocaust did not happen: pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

probably an edgy athiest

It's a Jewish thing. They think they're not holy enough to even speak or write the name of God so they write it G-d..

When you see someone typing God as G-d they're either a Jew or someone pretending to be a Jew.

The invention of copper wire, wherein 2 Jews fight over a penny.

Can any conformed /x/enos can confirm that demons are forbidden to say God's name and that the bible alludes to them being satan worshippers

Them*
*Jews

The one where we made up a religion for good goy to defeat the Roman empire and good goyim buy up the meaningless drivel to this day.

I know, atheism and hendoism is quite a plight

Everything that is less than completely pure is forbidden from referring to god as YHWH. Not "dire consequences if you do", but they cant say the name if they tried. That includes demons and humans and also most any angel that has ever interacted with humans.

tales from the oven