No one I know wants Hillary except a few very old Catholics...

No one I know wants Hillary except a few very old Catholics, whether Trump knows what he's doing or not he's going to get elected. Trump though old is full of passion and Hillary just fakes it. Any genuine Hillary supporters want to enlighten me on why they want her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's going to get elected.

I sure hope you're right. Around where I live it's looking bleak. I'm seeing Clinton bumper stickers left and right and literally 100% of people I work with support her. It's a living hell.

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

It all DEPENDS on your point of view

If this picture is accurate, shouldn't we want Hillary to be elected?

Maybe it's because I'm young but other than Trump I only saw Bernie supporters when he was running and Johnson supporters from drug enthusiasts. My state is pretty blue and I've never seen so much support for a Republican front runner.

Hands Up

Don't Vote

Lol, I'll have to remember that one.

Why does she need a catheter?

What state? I'm just outside Portland, OR and we had Bernie stickers out the ass up until the convention and then there was a huge shift to Hillary stickers. I've only see 3 pro-Trump declarations: 1) a sticker on a war vet's car, 2) a sign in a window, 3) a MAGA hat at my barber's shop

Ooooooooooops

Time For A Change

catholics, at least me and the others I know, hate the hill shill

The Picture of Health

The state of Rhode Island, you should look up the rally he had here on YouTube it was amazing. Only Hillary support I saw was when I worked for little sisters of the poor in an old folks home.

Hillary
i
s

An Agent of Change

Trump is Winning

500 people in each Poll

5000 people at each Trump Rally

Hillary's Classmate Next Spring

Adult Education Class is Fun!

Every one here was polled by Brian Williams

This is Hillary's true vote count

This is the only surprise that could ever stop Trump

The real October surprise is Hillary's Health

WTF I love Hillary now

Of course you do. Most Trump supporters keep quiet about it, considering all of the vandalism and violence the left commits against us.

>No one I know wants Hillary except a few very old Catholics

Are you shitting me? Catholics hate anyone who supports abortions.

I honestly feel proud to say "I'm voting for Trump", many silent Trump supporters that smile when you say it.

She's some of the fakest/slimiest shit there is.

wtf I love Margaret Sanger now

Why are they silent in anonymous polls though? Why is he dropping so badly?

Being able to control a white populace would be preferable for Clinton, but she has little issue with enthralling other demographics.

Not sure, I didn't do any polls neither did my friends. Maybe it was that Muslim guy who caused the drop. Either way polls usually have what a 5% Margin of error due to corruption.