Is this the most blue-pilled / anti-white movie to date?

Is about white nationalists and it is only there to remind us ebil goys that we are evil and should feel shame?

What is Sup Forumss take on this other than kike propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expecting people to sympathize with a rat snitch traitor
This will backfire.

I don't watch movies I know ahead of time will just piss me off so I don't have a 'take on it' other than typical kike bullshit.

but he is snitching the slightly more evil white people

Even still. No ones likes a traitor.

I know some guys were streaming it last night. I haven't (won't) see it.

Anything that normalizes far-right ideas is good in my book. This movie would not have been made 10 years ago because white nationalism was not in the zeitgeist. Now it is.

>Undercover cop
>Traitor
He was never a supremacist to begin with, he was always working for the FBI.

Its a common theme for these type of undercover movies. Harry Potter will bond with these evil nazis and he will betray them all when they rely on him most.

He's a traitor by any definition. He got this group to believe in him and trust him. Then he betrays that trust.

>muh Iraq
That's all he says throughout the movie. It's insulting to white Iraqi war veterans.

Manlet is hopping mad

>I was in Iraq
>military contacts
> wmd squad
>I was in iraq you know

God, since when did right wingers become such fucking pussies.

>Oh no, a movie about a far right group. I'm not even going to watch, just clear anti white propaganda by the Jews.

It's a movie about a very far right group. It is not about the right wing in general. The director isn't claiming to be impartial. Movies are pieces of art, which isn't generally renowed for being unbiased and independent. There have been movies about Muslim fundamentalists.

Literally what is the fucking problem. How about you stop being such whiny fucking bitches.

I hated the ending so much.

>that pic
why are humans such manlets?

What was it?

Rising action, climax, falling action end all within 6 minutes

>constantly going on about Timothy mcveigh even though what he did wasn't racially motivated and he wasn't racist
>Paints the muslim trying to blow people up at the begging as an innocent victim because "these people are eating McDonalds while my terrorist uncle was killed by a drone"
>Muslim terrorism is bad but have you heard about WHITE TERRORISTS, I could go on for hours
>timothy McVeigh
>Dylan Roof
>can only go on for about 30 seconds

A wholesome white family who seemed rational turns out to be the real bad guys. And then after they have been caught it ends with one of the former Nazis taking the bluepill and becoming a cuck speaking to a class of majority brown people how he was wrong.

Saw it last night.

I'd say it's worth a torrent, if anything for it's absurdity.

It's hard to take him serious when he's like 5'4. Why can't he just coast on his harry potter money?

Hollywood has done a great job of demonizing White Nationalism. This movie simply continues that propaganda tradition.

This
Watched it. Was bored. Hated the blonde dike in it. his acting was garbage.

Better off watching American history x again

I didn't get how they tried to paint the family man Nazi as crazy and evil for claiming that whites created civilization or whatever it was.

Wow

>A wholesome white family
You mean a family of Christian fundamentalists, whose father was perfectly ok with building a dirty bomb with his KKK buddies and inviting skinheads over for a BBQ, but DONT SWEAR IN FRONT OF MAH KIDS.

>one of the former Nazis taking the bluepill
He was just a young kid who tried to join the skinheads gang to fit in somewhere, he didn't actually believe any of that shit. His excuse was literally "I saw some brown kids beat up a guy in the bathroom once." And his 'redemption' was telegraphed from the second Harry Potter started chatting him up.

Overall it's not a very good movie regardless of which perspective you look at it from. Although I was surprised at how much right wing propaganda they slipped in and left completely unanswered. The good guy never challenges any of it or really has to grapple with it at all, he's just a cardboard cutout hero - he's good and they're bad. I wonder if anyone will walk away questioning some of the things they heard.

>Hated the blonde dike in it
Why? She was one of the few believable characters in it. Flawwed but held to her convictions. Everyone else was a puppet dancing for the camera

He was a cool rational character with an actual head on his shoulders. Untill he went Allah akbar

It's not terrible. Like an exaggerated version of reality, showing how FBI plants set up targets by helping them build bombs and then arresting them. Stupid characters mostly, but a few memes and references Sup Forums will get.

>'omg you don't watch every piece of propaganda put out by kikewood? ugh! i'm so triggered!'

Did you mean to click on /po/?

>You mean a family of Christian fundamentalists, whose father was perfectly ok with building a dirty bomb with his KKK buddies and inviting skinheads over for a BBQ, but DONT SWEAR IN FRONT OF MAH KIDS.
The thing is he completely changed at the end of the film. Sure he invited skinheads and whatever over but he clarified why. I'm also surprised that Harry Potter didn't really make any arguments, but then again they made some of the things the Nazis said sound so stupid he didn't really need to. It just didn't work when it sounded rational though.

>(((white)))
The left will unironically use this fictional film as evidence in their own minds for their hatred of the right.
>Im already seeing claims that the story was based on real events on r/tv/

This is just Propaganda to normies that whites can be terrorists too

>The thing is he completely changed at the end of the film
Yeah I think they did that to make the twist all that more shocking (even though it was obvious after the radio guy turned out to be a fraud) rather than adhering to any sort of rational character arc. He was too calm for most of the movie, and his end rational of "we need something to make da jooz show their hand... lets blow shit up!" was a complete non sequitur. If anyone was going to try and build a bomb it would have been the Aryan nation guys, but again they were a red herring. Their whole "we have the plans for the entire DC water system... and we plan to do absolutely NOTHING with them, muhahaha!" was ridiculous.

I type the name of the film into google and get this headline.
>"Daniel Radcliffe Talks Going Undercover and Humanizing White Supremacists in 'Imperium' (Q&A)"
You've got appreciate the genius of the spin.
>evil caricatures of nationalists
>"Humanizing" in other words they are far worse in real life.
Its real in my mind.

*got to

Hollywood is the propaganda arm of the Pentagon and of a certain semitic tribe. All the movies about North Korea invading USA, CIA heroes in Lybia fighting for our freedumbs and burgers, none of it is a (((coincidence))). There are no movies of opposing sensibilities being made, it is all one big neocon/oy vey gnazies circlejerk.

the movies is more of a parody of social medias than anything else
>based on a true story
>shows dylan roof
>talks about facebook
>shows merchants pictures on shooting range
>begins with poor somalian dindu nuttin

I've never heard of this tribe, spill the beans?

>gets invited to cookout
>first time meeting them
>acts like a fucking defense contractor brought in for expert analysis
>"look at the lack of fortifications on this treehouse, you need a 53b charlie-delta ball-bearing to keep it flank ready"
>"I was in Iraq you know!"

torrented it and downloaded it yesterday

It was pretty fucking boring man, it was somewhat tense but theres barely ANY conflict, you never think that radcliffe is in any danger whatsoever, it seems so fake and forced

his acting is the only thing that made the movie watchable and even then his little manlet ass at 5'7 looks fucking laughable next to the white supremecists within the movie

the only conflict is when they get jumped at the rally its boring as shit

go watch the departed or something instead
5/10 its boring

I didn't watch the movie but Radcliffe is more like 5'5, never trust (((google))), their height stats are garbage. Also I bet seeing his manlet FBI coward ass next to tall and athletic gnazies made females root for the latter and made them think racists = alpha.

Do you know what the point of an undercover cop is you fucking idiot?

idk about all that but i garauntee when the FBI infiltrates a gang as dangerous as the Aryan Brotherhood there not using a fucking 5'5 140 pound nerd that looks like he just got out of a concentration camp

his body type was miscast for sure but he definitely did act the shit out of the film, if it wasn't for his acting skill i would have turned it off within 20 minutes. again, not a great film, but not terrible either. they had an oppurtunity to make a really cool film about homegrown white extremism and they fucked it all up

No Harold and Kumar go to white castle is.

It's going to be a load of crap as usually Jewish hollyweird spewing its typical rhetorical anti-White, White guilt tripping, filth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

>watching films you know are just propaganda garbage

I instead watched two 90's era sci fi films today.
"Sphere" and "Screamers".

Both good movies. Also served to remind me of a time in history when life seemed much better.

shit movie. he never truly bonds with anyone or identifies with anything, and that's like one of the most compelling things about undercover stories. really is just an anti-white movie with no merit beyond a cool title.

shut up you pinko fuck.

i know you.