Havent shaved for 5 weeks

>havent shaved for 5 weeks
>still more patches than actual hair
guys, still chances for full beard? the patches are littered with small white invisible hair

How old are you? I couldn't grow a proper beard until I was 25

Same here. I actually tried the beard filter on Faceapp and I looked great, fucking sucks.

i laugh at you nordoid soyboys. you can try rogain if you already have the follicles there.

>faceapp
>I looked great
i looked much better than without a beard
also im dark phenotype with cumskin, so naturally i am destined to have a full beard

Yea, you got plenty of time left. If you can't grow a proper beard until you're +30 then you may be screwed but otherwise you shouldn't worry about it.

Funnily enough i just realized my facial pubes were actually growing straight and were curly for the first time in 20 years GET FUCKED ACKMHED

same, and those patches grow like fucking pubes, all crooked and coarse and shit
also, my "" "" "beard""""""" got that retarded ass pale brown color so it's even worse

My beard was pretty patchy and weak until my early 20s. Comes in a little better now I'm sure yours will too when you get older

>same, and those patches grow like fucking pubes, all crooked and coarse and shit
arent they supposed to grow that way?

well, bit more hopeful now, hope my pubes become thicker and darker

I was only able to grow a beard starting at 26.

So it depends OP.
From what I know germans are supposed to have great beard genetics. Are you a turk?

I wouldn't know but my shit is definitely not right

I don't have chest hair like you though. I have absolutely no chest hair.

If i had a picture of my beard from even 3-4 years ago it would likely be encouraging. It was extremely patchy

Must be the

I had a very hairy chest even when I was 15 and only had fuzz on my upper lip. I'm not sure body hair really indicates much for facial hair

SOY

its paintful
on top i am too lazy to shave and too greedy to buy a decent razor. i mean for that littler hair
after 3 weeks i look like shit, even my mother said i should shave that shit off

Just wait until you are older

How? I had to shave constantly since I was 16 and hated it. I'd get a full beard within a week of a clean shave.

>Are you a turk?
I am a german russian mutt, probably even turkic, mongol admixture, considerung what a melting pot russia is

I barely have any chest hair though and can grow a pretty good beard, maybe since the chest hair I have is blonde it's hard to see but still. Beard genetics aren't necessarily correlated how hairy you are. The only correlation I have noticed is that guys with thick eyebrows usually have good beards.

hmmm not sure then.

How old are you?
One way to possibly have better beard is

keeping your face clean
eating well
exercising
sleeping well

All of those will help with Test so your beard will grow "better".

I absolutely loathe shaving. Depending on how patchy it is maybe you can get some hair clippers and trim to the lowest setting and have it look ok, quick and easy to do. Thats what i did for quite a while but if I didn't trim it every few days it would look awful

>probably even turkic, mongol admixture, considerung what a melting pot russia is

Then you're fucked. I'm mostly German but i have one of the my great grandparents was a native American and my beard still patchy and incomplete and i'm already 27, i even injected some testosterone and nothing changed, it just grew a little more on the cheeks but still patchy and wiry.

>guys with thick eyebrows usually have good beards
I guess this is it for me then. See you guys in the other world.

stop consuming soy

absolutely not related.
I can grow a respectable beard but my chest hair is pathetic.

Those are just my observations. Look at your father and grandfathers and you might get some idea of your future beard growth.

This meme is retarded

My dad had a pretty respectable beard in pictures, but I've never seen a man with a beard on my mom's side of the family.

Instead of trying to grow a non-beard, why not just get yourself in top physical form in order to improve your outward appearance?

yea did that for a few months+lifting, didnt help
nahh im not sure, i have my own policy that either shave it off or let it grow
hm tha could be the answer, never seen anyone with a decent beard on my german family side

Soyboys have beards, idiot.

>i even injected some testosterone and nothing changed, it just grew a little more
Dude,are you serious?Just because you wanted to grow facial hair?
You autist,you have definitely some german blood in you.

tfw wearing almost the same frame of glasses while looking at this picture

I hate how often it is to see guys like this talking as though they are manly men because they have a beard and enjoy drinking meme beers and eating bacon etc.