Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill

Why do you keep posting this? It's been going on for more than 3 years. Serious question please respond

You don't understand the priorities here.

I don't care about GDP. I do care about being happy in a country I identify with, and with whom my neighbours identify with.

He's obviously not gonna respond

>free migration
Yeah, why are you against letting your house door open to the rest of the world? Ah, bigot?

Because it's only good for the 1% and not people.
Duh

why do you care about money so much, it will only allow them to tax you more.

Some things are more important than money.

Same pic, day after day, no fuck your globalism.

>(((economists)))

I'm not.

He only responds when someone ask for a source and he posts a pic with a few links. I honestly think it's just a bot. I've seen this thread pop up from time to time since when I first came here

I think money is not the main point for everyone

that's some fucked up ultra zogged vision

GDP is such a stupid concept. Im more concerned with quality of life than some stupid fucking number...

How?
What economists?

OP will now post a pic containing a few links. Just Wait and see

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Same economists that claim we're all doing better every year, even though wages have been stagnant since the 1970s and real costs have been rising.

There is a reason youth today can't dream of buying a house first thing after starting a factory job, while their parents or grandparents could.

GDP can go up without it benefitting most people. Statistics is most commonly used to fool the rubes.

Global gdp per capita is around 10k if you doubled that it would still be a huge decrease for rich countries like the us. Fuck that.

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

Because it benefits immigrants and the big corporate shareholders, not the europeans being put out of work

See I fucking told you. OP is just a bot

>listening to economists, ever

>Forgot to account for/ simulate increased conflict

The only catagory that is above standard deviation is labor mobility.

No duh.

Please read a book.

>open borders can move to any county in the world
>everyone moves to country with the most welfare and total fucks that country up
>they all move to another country and keep doing this
>world turns into Africa

I agree, OP. We are humans after all.

we are not all cultured tho are we now

I don't know, learn to spell in your own language pls thanks

Our GDP is just fine as it is...No immigrants needed

welcome to britain, home to the rare dislyic

source?

See

fag

Yeah, it's not like much of the world is living in absolute poverty. Oh wait..