How will it end

The way I see it right now there are 2 endings.

> 1. Trump is starting to lose and will lose to Hillary just as the media is reporting right now.

> 2. The media is outright lying, which will ironically drive more people into Trump's arms resulting in a landslide victory.

What do you think? What do you see happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6?IR=T
politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228
opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

War.

Trump will win, Kek wills it

Media is not a single entity. The media is a mosaic of different organizations with different agendas. It is pretty much impossible for them to collaborate something like that and to what advantage? If the majority of people really did want to vote for Trump, then painting him in a positive light would drive more sales and subscriptions. It is very obviously the first option that you stated and you must be very desperate be willing to believe a global tin foil conspiracy over the fact that maybe people don't like Trump.

haha btfo by these doubles

On one hand I want Trump to win because it will reveal the power of kek and meme magic to win an election. But on the other hand if like Hillary to win in order to trigger the racewar/apocalypse so that Kek May manifest on earth

he isnt going to win lmfao
>inb4 shill
its been so fucking obvious from the get go that the election and campaign process is rigged for hillary, americans who think their vote means anything or will even count towards anything are cute and hilariously deluded. november/pol/ is going to be fucking brilliant for bantz

It's really easy to see that the media which matters is making him look like a madman. Most media-outlets in the USA are owned by what 8-9 people? All who donate money to the Clinton campaign? It isn't really hard to see that those companies will have a certain view when the bosses are so politically engaged. But I must say CTR really is stepping up its game. Nice try.

Pol could be deleted before November

>Media is not a single entity
>All Major media outlets are owned by one Jew
eh

One can dream.

The second. It's Brexit polling all over again.

If Trump wins, it will trigger a chimpout worse than the 1992 LA riots.

Shit is going to be comfy to watch. Might start a race war.

And if Trump loses, I get to shitpost about it for 4 years. The US can no longer even mention Trudeau as Hillary is 10 times worse.

Either way I'm happy.

This. The polls seemed skewed towards Clinton, but believable until a few months ago. Trump dropped something like 40 polling points in a few days, all by doing the same shit he's been doing since day one. Too big of a drop/rise, considering Hillary is definitely not a popular candidate either.

Plus the rally/speech turnouts themselves definitely show some heavy media bias, pic related.

>Most media-outlets in the USA are owned by what 8-9 people
Please provide a reputable source for this
>All who donate money to the Clinton campaign
>All Major media outlets are owned by one Jew

It'll be Brexit situation where old people come out of the woodwork and vote trump, I can't find two people in a row that want hillary

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6?IR=T

just give me a minute for those donations

It's simply impossible right?

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228

RITE??

opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career

I get that ya'll are trying your best to not be depressed/mass suicide, but it's over.

He's near certainly going to lose in November, and its looking more and more to be a blowout. Which, ironically, the champion of the alt-right movement will likely be the one who kills it off.

I like how he stopped posting when he got BTFO

Back to CTR buddy.

Lmao fair play dude

Fuck of shill. Polls show Trump overtaking Hillary.

i think tide will turn for trump

maybe some big clinton news coming out, maybe bill is sacrificed for it to protect hillary image

Hillary is actually winning right now, God Help us! However, nothing matters until the debates, and the fact that she isn't crushing Trump with the MSM bias and all the ads is a good sign. Trump has turned a new leaf and has started ads. I think Trump's chances will only rise Hillary will drop. We also have October surprises coming and I'm sure Hillary's will be a game changer imo.

A fucking leaf.