Tfw i look like this character

>tfw i look like this character
>several people including my sister have told me repeatedly
>someone has literally stopped me on the street and told me
>tfw women are literally being programmed via disney propaganda to find me attractive
feels good, uggos need not reply

what character do you most look like, Sup Forums?

I've been called multiple times on here drake bell

feels good m9

kek

that's real fuckin neato for you dweeb but I get called multiple times a day by telemarketers

Wait till you see his credit rating.

My friend's mom used to call me Jon Snow

so you look a little downsy and have a vacant stare?

kek, bet you have the goatee too but its wispy and poorly filled too.

but hey, at least you have the hair, right?

[/spoiler]hahahaha you actually made this thread to bolster your self-esteem and expected good things hahahaha[/spoiler]

True story: To design his character, the two (male) directors got all the women on the team together and had them put together the most attractive features of men they found attractive.

>As a counterpart to the appealing and cute design of Rapunzel, the directors wanted to make Flynn Rider "the most handsome, most attractive male lead Disney has ever had." They held a large "Hot Man Meeting" where they gathered about 30 women from the studio and asked them what they considered attractive in a man.

Kek

You don't look like that Andreas, you don't look like that viking guy either btw. You just have a goatie and they don't even look the same. The only thing you look like is a kid toucher.

The Dad from My Wife and Kids

:c

So you're Jewish? Because he's modeled on one

Credit rating? What do you mean?

Lol

Been told multiple times I look like George Clooney and/or Rob Lowe.
Feels Good Man.

t. Jealous ugly guy

Thats a compliment desu

Seriously?
Feels fucking good, man. Lmao

who?

No he isn't, and no

Yeah normies automatically put you in the handsome category if you look like someone like that

almost like society has decided you're attractive and they go along with it

People have always told me I look a lot like Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee. Somehow girls don't automaticaly jump in my bed. What gives ?

Shave the "beard" cumslurp.

Yeah that's how I took it. I had started growing out my hair which is a better look for me and that's what triggered his mom to start calling me that. I think she wanted to bang desu

lmao k, post a selfie then you utter faggot and let's see how good you look outside your headcannon.

I can't wait for you not to deliver, uggo

also, Sup Forums related how?

>doxxing yourself to prove a point to some zero
lol no, believe it or not idc, i'm just making a thread

also it's Sup Forums related since charcters from movies are tv related

Because it would be so horrible for a bunch of fat weebs to see the face of a perfect man on a message board where thousands of people post their faces every day.

Oh wait, it's actually because you look like shit.

apparently i look like him
i don't see it at all but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except this thread isn't about a character from a movie, its about how much (You) think (You) look like a cartoon. Reported for pruning.

>doxxing yourself to prove a point to some zero

You're too much, its astounding. If one photo of you never posted/reposted anywhere else will doxx you, then you're famous. if you're just a normal person, there's almost 0% chance that a selfie taken rn and uploaded will expose you.

Also who would even fucking care?

Oh, right, you're deluded and self-absorbed. Classic.

>tfw been compared to several school shooters by my own mum

post a pic qt
am a girl btw

I used to get that I looked like River Phoenix, which I never liked because the dude doesn't look anything special. These days I'm not sure if I still look like him, since I'm not a druggie corpse.

me too but not with my mum. someone also said i reminded them of their autistic brother.

>tfw compared to school shooter by girl in college

I know exactly what kind of "type" of guy you look like and you're not attractive. Shave and get a better haircut you stupid fuck.

stay mad ugly

They say you look like someone attractive, theyre not saying you are attractive.

I've met a lot of people who look like him but fat.
They don't look at all.

nah but post your tits slut and maybe

sure thing ugo

>being this stupid

>being fat
lol

If they thought you were attractive they would compliment you by telljng you how handsome you are, they wouldnt just compare you to some cartoon charactrr.

they do often

He looks handsome what you talking about?
He's an icon

Isn't he disabled?

this actor

I noticed the resemblance myself when I was still a skeleton in highschool

The dude has an ugly nose.

I might actually just be so self-critical that I just can't appreciate an actor that looks anything like me.

Not really, my man. He has a masculine nose. It's a bit upturned but whatever. Some chicks dig big noses since it's masculine, same with eyebrows etc