How?

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_iCIg2oCCs
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2563116/Bradley-Cooper-taking-Propecia-preventative-baldness-therapy-sources-claim.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

money.

How what?

How'd he shave?

His hair?

Hair

Hair transplant.

Nose job
Jaw enhancement
Face lift
Facial hair
Different haircut

more like bradley pooper on account of how shit he is haha

on the left pic his fucking hair is matted down in the front and matted up on the sides on the right its fucking well quaffed and has products in it. now fuck off you balding fuck you'll never get your hair back.

>has never heard of a hair transplant

a hair job like his wouldn't even cost 2000$
Usually like 3$ per follicle

lmao

Not a hair transplant but hair plugs and it costs a fortune. They all do it even Chris Pratt.

he had nothing done. he just had a haircut between the two pics and the makeup staff on whatever show he was on sprayed some shit in to his hair and combed in an aesthetic manner. >3 dollar per follicle hair implants
you baldfucks really are in desperate state huh? just accept it, shave your head and be done.

>f*cking hair
>f*cking well
>now f*ck off
>you balding f*ck

Please stop posting immediately.

I don't think chris pratt has hair plugs, his hair is too thin and he's balding while bradley cooper used to have thin hair and now he has thick hair

This, not a fan of the profanity

self-replying for (You)'s to force bait.

Sad.

inb4 "..i...i'm n-not that guy!"

post a thread that's on topic baldie.

Go watch his ice bucket challenge video and you'll know.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_iCIg2oCCs

JUST

Bradley has clearly had a transplant

finasteride dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2563116/Bradley-Cooper-taking-Propecia-preventative-baldness-therapy-sources-claim.html

the president takes this too

LMAOing @ ur life rn
>inb4 edit
Can't inspect event on phone

his hair is strategically stylized on the left pic to diminish the appearance of his receding hairline. you must be really dumb or balding and grasping at the hope of growing hair back.

fuck are you even trying to show with that screencap?

I never noticed it before but he looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald

This might be the single worst post I have ever seen

Are you retarded? Look at the post I'm replying to
Rude

he went on propecia

I did. Is it somehow suddenly impossible to post from multiple IPs on Sup Forums? People have been doing that to ban evade and next level shitpost since this place opened.

You didn't disprove that accusation for shit, was my point. You also sounded 14 in the accompanying text.

But, I guess you really are only here for the (You)'s so, enjoy.

>you sounded 14 in the accompanying text
You've never seen "LMAOing @ ur life rn"? Newfags leave
Thanks for the (You)

>implying I'd change my IP on mobile for a shitpost
Redditor or autism? It's not even bait just tongue in cheek irony

he went on poopeecia because he has IBS lmao

BRADLEY BTFO

I have, you think the origin of that shit "meme text" was older than 14? Guess I'm LMAOing @ *ur* life rn.

>newfags leave
kek I've been here too long son, sadly the last thing I am at this point is a newfag.

(You)'re welcome. Congrats on tacitly admitting you did self-reply to your own shitpost btw

>implying you're not sitting at desktop with phone beside you
>implying it takes more than 30 seconds to hop into the thread on both
>implying you aren't dedicated enough to being a fucking autismal failure to do such a thing for "fun"

Here Occam's razor cuts in the autistic direction every time friendo.

I think he meant chris evans, he for sure has had a hair transplant

Still I don't know what you mean, I'm saying that Chris Pratt doesn't look like he has hair plugs, he literally just looks like he's thinning and balding

The only thing I can think of is that he's on finasteride and has been on it for a while, which would explain why he had that type of hair for so long now, if he ever gets a transplant or plugs we'll know, it'll be pretty obvious

How do you explain early 30s cooper hair to now mid 40s cooper hair

I thought you were talking about how he suddenly looked least jewy in the right-hand picture

doesnt even look any different wtf. it's just longer and styled correctly

How can you take that stuff and not less than a man when your balls produced less test?

it's the exact same hairline styled differently and photo'd from different angles. what is wrong with you people.

are you fucking blind you fat faggot?

All me you niggers

will always be one of them.

are selfies the ugliest type of pics? half time i cant recognize myself

samefag

Robin Williams!?

he is clearly wearing a hair system. spent my afternoon looking through his photos throughout the years

>spent my afternoon looking through his photos throughout the years

Why?

im high

>tfw Sup Forums is so fucking incompetent they don't understand how dynamics of styling your hair differently can compensate for hairloss

They're obsessed with hairlines without taking the time to actually understand how hair can look differently when styled differently. It sort of goes hand in hand with how blatantly the entire board is completely oblivious to how fucking stupid they are while thinking they're really clever.

this nigga is wearing a hair system and it is clear as day

>mfw when I have a Bradley Cooper Norwood 3 at 20 years old and I haven't responded well to finasteride

Just kill me quickly

What the fuck is a hair system? Is that the fancy term for a hairpiece?

there are big rumours that he likes to get plowed by hung twinks, i imagine that has something to do with it

its takes a couple of years to see fin results. the first year no change really happens

Great excuse you autistic piece of shit.

rolling the bowel. smoking on some tina

Autism speaks

I took it for 7 months and the sides were really bad and not getting better

There's a blog somewhere that some bald guy writes and he basically posts UHD pictures of celebrity hairlines through the years.

Most male actors over 30 wear plugs or wigs.

big if true

dumb phone poster

It's just a nose job.