Name ONE thing he did wrong

(Pst YOU CANT)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/u62n7lqvs1mhc1u/IT-by-Chase-Palmer-Cary-Fukanaga.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dress like a huge faggot

Didn't appear as a female clown and seduce the young boys with promises of unimaginable sex. The lads would've been lining up at the sewer.

He wasn't the one who suggested the kiddie gang bang

Pretty sure he would have porked the kids regardless

Toying with the Losers instead of easily killing them like his thousands of other victims. He got cocky, treated it like some game, and an Eldritch abomination ended up being killed by mortal children in the end.

IT's a retard.

Sup Forums dropped this movie ounce they announced no drider/spider would be in it, deciding just calling him a shapeshifter was enough.
We no longer care.

You say that but I still want to fuck the clown.

Prior to this movie, I only saw people complaining about spider IT. If Sup Forums hates this remake because of no spider, it truly is a contrarian board.

>You look like a nice boy. I bet you have a lot of friends.

>Go to see Baby Driver with wife
>Saw a trailer for It before hand
>We both audibly laugh we they first show Pennywise in the sewer
>Full gafaww laughter when the clown runs towards the camera, shaking its head
This and The Dark Tower are looking like dumpster fires.

Why would a child trust this face? Even when he;s smiling he looks evil as shit.

It will happen in the movie, don't worry

forgot pic

man im so scared of the buck tooth monster

How did you get around the no singles policy?

Go on...

It was the main reason I got married. I would never be able to see a Pixar film other wise. It also makes me ineligible for the designated shooter raffle.

Every thread one of you assholes comes in. He never used the clown costume as a way to lure children, except Georgie's brother at the beginning of the book. He knows kids are afraid of it and he likes it that way.

Does anyone else feel awkward asking for special dandruff shampoo in the communal cinema showers?

Can anybody confirm this? I wanna see a leaked script if there's any out there. I like the imagery here.

Im watching the It trailer now
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

FPBP

cool copypasta

it is, my man.

This one's in the trailer

shiiidd where are you getting this? Got a dropbox link or anything? I need!!

This is almost word for word from the book! Exciting. Also you're making me beg, here!

" When Andy Muschietti initially signed on to direct, the studio had wanted him to use exactly the same script that Cary Fukunaga had planned on using, with the only edits being the omission of the more controversial scenes that would've earned the film an NC-17 rating (such as Henry Bowers having sex with a sheep and ejaculating on a birthday cake, or Beverly's father attempting to rape her). Muschietti loved the structure and human drama of Fukunaga's version, but requested that he be allowed to slightly edit the script to make it more faithful to the novel, which the studio chose to allow. These changes included putting in the Leper and Bill's stutter, elements from the novel which Fukunaga had cut, as well as changing names back to their original novel forms (Will to Bill, Travis to Henry, Snatch to Belch, etc.) and changing the firework fight back to the "Apocalyptic Rock Fight." "

Gotta be honest here, I'm pretty glad that Fukunaga isn't the one who worked on the script. Why would you take away Bill's stutter? Or change the names? The book was fucked up enough as is without injecting all this other dumbass edgelord content into it.

He actually did the world a favor in getting rid of Patrick Hockstetter. That kid was more disturbing than the clown in the book.

>wanting to pull on Henry's dick

I've read the book but not in a few years. Is that the fly dude? I don't want to spoil the book for anyone else, so I won't say more.

This

No, he's the young kid who traps a dog in a trashed refrigerator for days/weeks and strangled his baby brother in the crib.

Most boards on this site are just big contrarian boards

He took the job. This ain't no OMG, Jack Nicholson is the Joker type shit. He made a mistake when he took the job.

Yeah, I know. But the first time king talks about him, is about how he kills flys and keeps them in a pencil box or something. Either way, I read your spoiler and it confirms that it's who I was thinking about initially and yes, his story is the most disturbing part of that book.

From what i've been reading he was the best and most multifaceted fit for the Penny muscetti wanted.

He also had a box of flies, too. Glad Penny took care of that one.

Damn, forgot about the fly box.

Man that kid was fucked up.

Trying to upload it, but all of the websites request singing up
Do you know a site where i don't have to register?

>where were you when the made Bev a full blown whore

Use dropbox m8, should only need a fake gmail or something.

>Henry Bowers having sex with a sheep and ejaculating on a birthday cake, or Beverly's father attempting to rape her

neither of these things are in fukunaga and palmer's script, at least, not in the draft that i read. i think any kind of whiff of adolescent sexuality or child sexual abuse was always going to be a no-go with a studio version of It. the fukunaga/palmer script is remarkably toothless.

Is this the real script or the Fukunaga script?

Apparently the guy made a script that was pushed immediately into NC-17 ratings, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was from a first draft or maybe even a later draft, who knows.

I felt a tingle in my bingle; may I have the nc17 script please, for prosperity. You understand?

I'm reading up on what the kids wanted their adult selves to be for the second movie:

Finn Wolfhard (Richie Tozier) : Bill Hader
Sophia Lillis (Beverly Marsh) : Jessica Chastain (and last I heard she was actually being considered)
Chosen Jacobs (Mike Hanlon) : Chadwick Boseman
Jack Dylan Grazer (Eddie Kaspbrak) : Jake Gyllenhaal
Wyatt Oleff (Stanley Uris) : Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Jeremy Ray Taylor (Ben Hanscom) : Chris Pratt

Bill's actor wasn't asked because he wasn't around when the question was presented. What do you guys think? Yeah? Nah? Not really feeling Gyllenhal or Pratt.

>Jessica Chastain
I'm okay w this

Adult Richie should be played by Seth Green.

This one read like a light R.
Cool they're going with the higher rating, i want Pennywise eating guts, it's like a fucking classic image from the book.

>meat puppet

That sounds horrifying.

I hope it's in the movie.

>will
I think you have one of Fukunaga's scripts, Muschietti changed the names back to the original ones for his own scripts. A lot of this may not be in the movie. Here's hoping for rotting lady Penny anyways.

Yep, the names are changed.
William is not 'Bill', Henry is Travis for some reason, etc.

reading it and watching the trailers, it looks like they kept at least 70% of it or something like that.

Oh hell you're right, there's just a brief moment of the fire in one of the official trailers I think.

You gonna put it in dropbox?

Yeah, this part. That's the kid playing Patrick.

Here
dropbox.com/s/u62n7lqvs1mhc1u/IT-by-Chase-Palmer-Cary-Fukanaga.pdf?dl=0

Thanks so much man!

Hope this movie has some good commentary too.

Thanks chief

it's in the trailer when OO AH AHH AHH starts playing

Kek, i have hopes for the movie, but that scene makes me cringe everytime.
I don't know what's worse, the overacting kid screaming YOU'LL FLOAT TOO, or Disturbed Pennywise.

Do we get to hear the leper shouting I'LL BLOW YOU FOR FREE at a 12 year old?

>I know, son. I get it. But you aren’t like those people. We may work with sheep, but those people are sheep. Trust me.

what did he mean by this

Will it have the sewer scene?

Should have been Mike. Even IT craves the BBC.

No, it won't, been confirmed several times already.

I hope so

I love this frog

>HOCKSTETTLER (CONT’D) I seen ghosts. I did them in their butt holes.

i love frog, but i love Jack and Jaeden more

only the old tv series portrayed It as a regular clown
in the book he looks evil all the time

Bring your own like I do. I smuggle it in in between my buttcheeks but no one cares.

>he

S...sure, lots and lots of friends

So true.
No one gets mad at sharks for eating other fish. Hell, no one gets mad that one baby GWshark WILL eat it's siblings while still in the womb.
He's (It's) an interdemnsional being that preys on people, mostly kids. Can't be held up to HUMAN standards. They're incompatible.
Oogiboogie's goota eat too, y'know?
Rascists.