With trump being withing margin of error in California is this the only way the election can end?

With trump being withing margin of error in California is this the only way the election can end?

>With trump being withing margin of error in California is this the only way the election can end?
He's in the margin of error in the LA times poll. A national poll, not a California poll.

fight me

lol you're a dumb fuck

not sure if proxy-troll or really don't know how these things work

These are the retards that Trump has on his side. It's no wonder he's losing so badly.

Trump's best case scenario

VA will vote TRUMP.

>Utah
>Idaho
>blue

>Hawaii
>red

>EVER

>blue FL
>blue OH

>Pennsylvania
>Not Trump

I know all the shills want to see VA go blue because of Kaine, but I highly doubt they will. People here that have any clue about anything know Tim Kaine is a joke.

This is how it'll go down, I can absolutely guarantee you.

>B-but...

No, shut the fuck up. Blue is cold, red is hot. The red states are all warmer than the more northern blue ones. My methodology is flawless and you cannot prove me wrong. Screencap this post, these will be the results come election night.

>talks about things when it's beneficial
>doesn't talk about things that can potentially harm him
WHAT A FLIP-FLOPPER, AM I RIGHT FELLOW [POL]-ITICIANS

>TFW the vote of another fellow citizen from another state is more important than yours
>TFW the winner is not simply the one with the most votes nationwide

Americans are retard lol

One vote per state. End of

If I remember correctly, the past few elections the VP did jackshit to the vote in their homestate

>1 post by this ID

>ctr shill spotted

This seems litterally impossible to dispute

I'm from the future. This is the official result. Colorado is 1,226,683 for Trump vs. 1,226,377 for Hillary.

Put me in the screencap

Then why the fuck is it blue?

You know why.

If Trump wins CO, why do you have it blue? ;)

Nevada would go red before Michigan and Wisconsin

A state of 500,000 should not have the same power as a state of 39,000,000

Why don't you just add up the votes of every citizen and the candidate with the most votes wins?

Because then Al Gore would have been president.

Then you'd get the tyranny of the majority t b h

America isn't a democracy, it's a republic.

Seconded.

Cali will never go red, that'd be like texas going blue not a chance

Gotcha.

Still better than having a candidate winning by brainwashing a few key states

You guys don't even vote for your own national representatives, sort out your own shit before telling us about our slightly weird system.

>You guys don't even vote for your own national representatives
Wut???

>Literally named New Mexico
>Votes for Trump
Wew lad

One of my history teachers told me that.

In retrospect, she was wrong about a lot of other things so she was probably wrong about that too.

Trump looses Florida, Pennsylvania, and Idaho, yet somehow wins California?

Fuck off remain voter

California has San Francisco and LA, it can't go red

Tripfag sighted lads!

It's more likely than you'd think.
I'm not speaking on the infallible blue/red heat map, but rather a Trump victory there.
It's usually relativly close, and Trump, believe it or not, is doing better among hispanics than Romney did in 2012.
Add in the fact that it's Johnson's home state that he governed, and you might get enough of a draw from the hillary-leaning portion of the center to get Trump the victory ross perot style.

Well yeah.

Parliament is 2 chamber.

The "lower house" (Assemblée Nationale, 577 seats) is directly elected by the citizens
The "upper house" (Sénat, 348 seats) is elected by representatives

The lower house has the final word.

I studied constitutional law as part of my degree and I can't even tell what is the purpose of the upper house.

>Disputing my perfect, flawless, undeniable climographic voter model.

You are a fucking retard, this CANNOT be disputed. My methodology is the most sound ever devised.

>"What is the Constitution?"

t. You

Yee of little faith.

The purpose of our upper house is to prevent the lower house from doing anything stupid.

(read: passing bills)

Official map. The house picks Jill stein after none of the candidates secure 270

>Americans are retard lol
(You) too buddy.

What's sad is, if you take and apply 2016 demographics (and same voting patterns to 2012) then the democrats win every election in the 1980s.

just not enough white people left

The purpose of our upper house was to vote to allow the President to dissolve the lower house (kick them out and vote again).

Since the 4th Republic (1946), the president doesn't need the Sénat to do so. Upper house is literally useless.

TRIPLE DUBS CHECKED.
Yes, most people seem to forget that we are in fact a republic.

Our electoral system was set up precisely to avoid someone like Trump taking office

I support this only because I hate California.

It doesn't actually make any sense and is entirely unfair to millions of people.

>PA blue
>OH blue
>FL blue

-good shill, shillington

A curious case of democracy you have there America

He's going to take all 50.

This. It will also cause new civil war between the literal north and the south.

I'll be voting for Trump in CA, but with all the illegals and beaners this state will never turn red again.

I really hope to be proven wrong.

Do it. Get a many people out as you can.

There is no way in any world that those cucks in Kalifornia would vote republican in this day and age.

It's a republic you frog fucker

>FL
>blue
it will be funny if California flipped but it can be even more catastrophic for liberals

NOVA has flipped the entire state. Plus almost all of the niggers in Hampton Roads will vote Democrat, so you've only got Southwestern Virginia as the solid Trump region.

/thread

t. Nathaniel Talcum

since when is trump within margin of error? he took a huge fall in the last few weeks. he could still win but it'll take a big change of perception. california has voted blue for so long now that getting it to switch would nearly take a miracle. also don't believe the polls, they're all media skewed you idiot ic shitposting scumtards

>tripfag sighted
>isn't using a trip
???

>whole map isn't red
nice try shill

kek

>results are pic related
>Congress decides the winner, it does not have to be someone who ran
>majority Republican, most refuse to support Trump
>yfw Jeb! becomes the next President of the United States
Slow and steady anons!