Read SP for the first time when I was 13

>Read SP for the first time when I was 13
>Thought Scott was the coolest because he dated two girls at once was an awkward nice guy like me
>Re-read when I'm 17
>Realise Scott is a massive asshole for dating and cheating on someone, and covering up his mistakes by acting like a 'nice guy'
>Read again when I'm 20
>Realise Scott is still a dick, but it's mostly because he has human flaws and is still ultimately a good person
Have you ever seen characters in a different light as the years have gone by, anons? Did you think any more or lesser of them in the end?

i never read sp because im not a dweeb

you're a mega dweeb

>posts in a korean knitting board
>"not a dweeb"

As a 25-year-old working two lower-wage (but above minimum) jobs, I really understand how bitter and unimpressed with Scott, Kim, Julie, and occasionally Steven is. I also no longer think Wallace is a jerk for kicking out someone who can't pay bills to get a fuckable roommate who can.

you are postimg on co, yo are a tweep anyway

>korean knitting board
kek

The way you write things makes me instinctively detest you.

Wallace was a complete tool about it, but if I had to put up with Scott's shit, I'd do the same.

When I was younger I felt the same about Scott; I thought he was cool because he was a slacker and he didn't have a job and just played video games all day. But now that I'm nearing Scott's age I've come to realize how sad and pathetic is to be in your 20's and unemployed.

Scott Pilgrim is literally the worst, burn your copies now. Fake "LOL SO NERD" shit like this belongs in the dumpster or Facebook fanpages, get out of my site and go to either of those places.

Keep crying. It's funny.

>Get out of my site
I don't think this is your Mongolian quilting board user, it belongs to the people

K

kys my man

>tfw you were going to read SP but later found out the creator is A FUCKING LEAF who feels ashamed for having white people in his comic

Read it online or something, Scott Pilgrim is pretty dece

Damn you're an easily led pleb.

>SP

I mean I suppose it's humanly possible he really does feel that way, but he's been saying that for years and then just keeps making what he wants to make, white people included.

I mean, sure, but it's still good fun.
Excluding something because it's 'hipster bullshit' is exactly the same as reading something because it's hipster bullshit.