Why are Asians so blind?

Why are Asians so blind?

because of autistic education

are these numbers significantly higher than those of other races?

Holy shit, is this real?
I'm glad I have good a eye sight.

they have eyes all along?

>No eyelids
>Can't blink
>Eyes get fucked up

Wow

>born in east asia
>waste your whole youth days for studying
>but wage is lower than Chad westerners

i'd rather get paid less and be less exposed to crime.

Yes, there's also a study made in Singapore in which Chinese have been found to have a significantly higher incidence of myopia compared to Indians and Malays.

According to the most recent science the myopia epidemic in developed countries is caused by the lack of exposure to natural daylight and staying indoors(so only indirectly due to reading, studying or being a nerd). They showed this by comparing children who grew up on farms.

So if you ever manage to procreate guys, make sure your spawns play outside often.

>id rather waste my youth reading books than getting my bike stolen once in a lifetime!

I would rather just wear glasses than be forced to """play""" outside

>wanting to be an uneducated redneck
Go back to your room to study, Hans.

Well, now we know that there is some truth to that farm boy becoming air force pilot trope.

When was the last time you were exposed to crime?

Trapped inside in major cities pressured to do nothing more than live in a cycle of studying, playing video games, and being glued to your smartphone. As said, lack of natural light is a problem, as is not relaxing the eyes to see far every once in a while.

>be an east asian
>study hard
>never play sports in school days
>be a typical nerd
>still a virgin over 20 like Elliot Rodger

>live in white area
>3 bikes stolen
why live

When did you guys started wearing glasses?
>4 years old

Around 7-8 years old

>id rather waste my youth reading books than locking up my bicycle!

never, but on a statistical note. east asia has some of the lowest crime rates compared to western countries. they are safer. make less money, but safer.

never eps dee

or beheaded. either or.

damn civilians get beheaded regularly in canada? better stay in mexico then

so that explains it

yeah you should stay in mexico, if only the rest of your kind learned how to do that.

So you'd just like to be paid less than? Since your exposure to crime wouldn't have changed.

do you even statistics?

the likelihood is higher, i'd rather live in a low crime neighborhood then a high crime neighborhood because i'm statistically more likely to bve a victim of crime in one or another. i'd take a pay cut to not work in a high crime neighborhood.

I'm white and my myopia is really bad. Like I'm approaching levels of legal blindness.

Is this why so many Asians have retarded-looking glasses? I thought that shit was just adherence to fashion trends, not an actual need.

in the last 2 years, my house has been robbed twice, pedals were stolen from my bike while I was shopping, and my wheels have been REMOVED from my car overnight and replaced by rocks.

They have retarded coin slot eyes, that's why

wew lad

just dont live in a bad neighbour hood lmao

The prevalence of myopia varies greatly between different populations and ethnic groups. The prevalence rates of myopia in the United States have been reported as 20-50% and as high as 80-90% in some parts of Asia5. The majority of the myopic population consists primarily of patients with non-pathologic myopia; approximately 66% of patients with myopia have less than 2 diopters (D) of myopia and 95% of myopic patients have less than 6 diopters6. In 2003 a multi-center study the US reported significantly different prevalence rates among children of four different ethnic groups. The highest rates were found among Asian children with a prevalence of 18.5% and hispanic children with 13.2%7. Lower prevalence rates were found in African American children with 6.6% followed by Caucasian children with a prevalence rate of 4.4%. A large epidemiologic study in 2000 by Lin et al. showed that myopic prevalence rates for Taiwanese children were reaching 80%8. It is reported that there are over 80 million myopic children world wide.

never
and i'm 24 now and very often I get to be the only person in the classroom that doesn't wear glasses
but i guess that's because most of the people in my group are chinese
belgians rarely wear glasses, while almost all chinese do

The prevalence of myopia (spherical equivalent of at least -0.5 diopters (D) in either eye) was higher in Singapore Malays (22.1%) than in Malays in Malaysia (9.2%; 95% confidence interval (CI) 11.2 to 14.7; p

What's your prescription lads?

-2.00 here

also
>not wearing contacts

>wearing contacts

+1.5
and contacts are absolute cancer

>They showed this by comparing children who grew up on farms.

ironically among my cousins the only one that wear glasses is the one that lives in a farm

I don't like contacts

-1.5/-0.5
Contacts are for faggots

interesting!

>I'd rather waste my youth reading books than properly secure my house, use security bike pedals, and buy secure car wheels

+2.00

i can still adjust my eyes so i dont have to wear glasses if i dont feel like it but its getting harder and harder

>tfw I developed myopia only after I was 20

Wtf that was my post

Bout 15-16, only wore for about 2 years before started wearing Contacts

Much better, would recommend kiddos

t. Detroit

>myopic
>blind

average wh*te intelligence on display.

no wonder your race is dying, your people have stagnated, and you most likely are fat, ugly and unaccomplished.

>don't wear glasses
>people think I'm a chink
>wear glasses
>people still think I'm a chink