Harmon decides to hire women just because he wants le 50/50 quota

>harmon decides to hire women just because he wants le 50/50 quota
>suddenly a hiatus
>roiland loses interest in the show
>writing goes to shit

Makes you think

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Roiland was the spirit of Rick and Morty
every time Rick and Morty made you actually laugh, that was Justin Roiland's work
Dan Harmon is a hack trying to justify how bad of a person he is via TV

what are you on about, s3 has some of the best writing out of all seasons. when will people grow out of the contrarian attitude of "i don't like it because it's popular"?

the first episode was worst than the second so...

In english doc

god doesnt exists morty hehehe *burp*

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

do you think he will get cancer and die because of this?

Rick & Morty is the new Ren & Stimpy.

Both were wildly popular, highly overrated shows loved by hipsters. Both shows went to complete shit after their second season when major changes in the writing staff occurred.

I just watched s03e02

Honestly didnt laugh once, which I usually do, is the rest of the season like that? It's true what the other user says about roilland being the heart of the show, Harmon is a fucking narcissistic hack, quite a toxic person

>Season 1/2 Summer
How teenage girls act
>Season 3 Summer
How women think they acted as teenage girls

The only problem with the latest episode was that now for some reason Summer is a super warrior who's better at Morty at going on adventures. If they're going to ease Summer into the adventures, then they shouldn't show her being a fuckin' badass at everything.

is there anywhere to watch this free? I don't pay for the cable jew and won't waste time torrenting it

imagine if they had hired female writers without making a thing out of it

that would be nice

and imagine if those female writers were actually good

adultswim.com has most of the eps up i believe

visit hipstrumentals . com and start downloading the virus

>roiland loses interest in the show
sauce?

Except Rick And Mordit sucks

his face in any interview since they hired women. or in h3h3's vids. looks bummed out everywhere. reminds me of the time fallon asked zach galfinakis if hangover 3 was gonna be good and he almost looked like he was gonna cry.

I don't blame him. Having your baby raped by anyone, especially SJWs, probably hurts bad.

>writing goes to shit
How can you tell?

That's what I wanted to say. He just stayed for the money I guess.

Both brought on because the creators were autist neckbeards

episode 2?