Ben Garrison releases statement to BLM

Where were you when Zyklon Ben ''The Montana Man with a Cleansing Plan'' Garrison went full /pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=5QrN9WSzmZo&list=LLm0PY--jtO6Y9zUe9jpUnDA&index=4

Was he always this extreme? I thought it was all a meme. What the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

commonsensepost.net/2016/02/27/politics-with-ben-garrison-common-sense-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk
youtu.be/GkQm1E2KuJQ?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpm39ivcM-U
singledudetravel.com/2016/06/real-american-hero-ben-garrison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't call him Ben "Hang em High From the Treetops" Garrison for nothing.

I didn't catch your name. Could you repeat?

Ben 'Mongol Mangler' Garrison

thats not Ben Garrison

I didn't ask for this cringe today, OP

That's not Ben Garrison.

Ben 'The Racial Pain Hurricane' Garrison

Ben "Making the Coon Go Kaboom" Garrison

Obviously not Ben Garrison. Why waste your time?

It's him, JIDF shill

Ben ''The Bigger the Nigger the more Pulls of the Trigger'' Garrison

Hey isn't that Ben "Another noon, another coon" Garrison?

Ben 'Doon Coon Genocide Soon' Garrison.

check his flag

is this him? this guy is fat and sounds jewish

That's my good friend Ben "Stop the Coon at High Noon" Garrison, Grandwizard of the Triple K Mafia and Leader of the Aryan Nation

Ben's put a little weight with his new found fame.

Also (((GARRISON)))

really makes one ponder

Look up "De'Marquise Elkins" in YouTube. I doubt that it's a Ben Garrison production.

Ben "The Chimp Choking Champion" Garrison is having none of this shit

Fuck, I'd never seen a video of him talking before. I always imagined him having a super gruff Sam Elliot voice. My perception of Ben "South Side Genocide" Garrison is forever ruined

You wanna hear what Ben Garrison really sounds like?

commonsensepost.net/2016/02/27/politics-with-ben-garrison-common-sense-interview/

Garrison doesn't have a lisp and his voice is deeper.

Lotsa Shills for sHillary today.

he was on info wars the other day and its confirmed to be him there I'm not sure its him in this video

This isn't him. Ben Garrison doesn't have a lisp and his voice is way bass-ier.

thank you satan
youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk

What has Sup Forums done to him..

>speech disorder
>smoker
>brown eyes
Who is this mongrel ?

Does he have a bit of a speech impediment?

he's overdosed on the red pill
there is no going back

This is what Ben looks/sounds like:

youtu.be/GkQm1E2KuJQ?t=48

Ben "Sthlaughter the Sthpicsth " Garristhon

Haven't seen this guy much lately since Trump showed up and Sam Hyde became the official neo nazi meme terrorist. He's probably glad to be out of the spotlight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpm39ivcM-U

this is an authentic Ben Garrison, he even says his name and holds up his logo to prove its him

Sieg heil

2:08 PM CST August 20th 2016

Thats not him idiots

wtf i've never heard him talk he sounds autistic wtfff

Not same guy

Look at those nigger-skull-crushing hands. holy fuck

Looks like him? But then again Sup Forums has been trolling this guy since time immemorial. I don't know what to believe at this point.

this is the first time i've actually seen an interview with ben garrison. i feel sorry for him desu. he didn't deserve to have his reputation trashed and have MSM idiots calling him a racist because of what we did

Sup Forums destroyed a good man ;_;

That man's pretty autistic desu. It wouldn't be half as bad had he actually scripted what he wanted to say, rather than speaking his mind in something bordering incoherent.

Ben "Ooga Booga Shoota" Garrison

ben 'the one man klan, killn every nigger he can' garrison will clean up this BLM trash right quick

Ben "Aryan Vs Creditor" Garrison

Go listen to Hillary, then. She's always scripted.

Ben "Burn a cig on every nig" Garrison

Holy shit why does he have bear paws for hands?

right to bear arms

Sup Forums didn't destroy him, Sup Forums made him stronger than ever

Read this interview, he tells all about his transformation: singledudetravel.com/2016/06/real-american-hero-ben-garrison/

>Nothing worked, so I decided to engage in an AMA on cripplechan. I decided to answer their questions and if they wanted to attack and insult me, so be it. To my surprise, I had fans there! They liked my real cartoons. I even teamed up with the guy who ran the site, Frederick Brennan also known as ‘hot wheels’, and we sold some coffee mugs featuring a cartoon had drawn of him. My cartoon showed him sitting in a burning, hellish wheelchair. I had originally drawn it to insult him, but he actually liked it. That 20 year-old kid could take an insult, so why couldn’t an old man such as me take it? I really got wise to myself after that. I changed my attitude and approach. Now I treat such things with indifference and humor. With the help of my wife Tina, I’ve now reclaimed my own voice and I finally moved on. The trolls didn’t need to change, I did. And I have. To help make amends for my earlier stupidity, I began drawing a lot of anti-SJW cartoons. Once I realized who they really were, there’s no excuse not to go after them. I just wish I had seen the light sooner, but I first had to jettison the anger, regret and fear (and the politically correct bunk that had been drummed into me for years) and forgive myself for my mistakes. It feels good to be on the right side of things again.

The most brutal nazi alive, Ben "Empty my glack at any wetback" garrison.

who?

he's a chubby midget with a big gun
that's funny
not an alpha at all

>Not knowing who Ben "Empty my nine in the welfare line" Garrison is

Back to plebbit

Ben Garrison will start the revolution

Ben "Run and Gun Obamas' sons" Garrison

Stupid Frog, get a grip
Even I bow down and cower in fear at the mere mention of Ben "Race mixing deserves lynching" Garrison

Ben "drop a frag grenade on the fag parade" Garrison.

true though

good luck patriot

Fucking 10/10

>this isnt him
sage

Ben Ace Up His Sleeve Garrison

Ben "The One Man Klan" Garrison.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Ben "the kike slayer" Garrison

You work the fuck out of your hands for art school, I can only imagine cartooning on a daily basis.

are you a blm niggerlover cuck?

checked

Haha, what a really poor job of splicing and pasting words in that faked interview, Turdlinger.

Ben "dropping the redpills on the shills" Garrison

He used to be pretty liberal and bash on Sup Forums, we eventually red-pilled the hell out of him, it's pretty funny how that works.