Why do dumb americans romanticize and mystify all things french to ridiculous lengths in their shitty flicks?

Why do dumb americans romanticize and mystify all things french to ridiculous lengths in their shitty flicks?
Is there a logical explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMIMCLl-rBs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any examples that show this widespread behaviour?

Blame your tourist industry you fucking frog.

>american
thats a funny way to spell jew

>scene takes place in paris
youtube.com/watch?v=fMIMCLl-rBs
starts playing

This is too obscure. Offer illustrations of your point.

Fuck off schizo neckbeard

most of the world does it, but i'm under the impression it isn't common at all in america, since they're so provincial and deattached from the rest of the world.

there's even a real medical condition (paris syndrome) related to this expectations vs reality idealization of the french glamour.

>let's shitpost my inane Sup Forums drivel whenever someone mentions anything even remotely relevant
Try posting something Sup Forums related, retard.

The french are better at marketing hollow sophistication than anyone.

HAHAHA BLACKS BTFO

what was europe THINKING

Léa Seydoux is perfection desu.

La Haine and A Prophet are the most accurate Parisian movies

rest of the world see french as sophisticated and elegant, while americans are wealthy yet uncultured simpletons. both assumptions have some truth, but they're mostly overgeneralizations.

>thread about the over-romanticization of france
>videos of current france are posted
>jew goes crazy about /pole/
boggles the noggles

AHHHHHHHHHHH THE FRENCH

French are dirty, smelly, hairy and stinky cunts. They are absoulutely fucking disgusting.
Their cunts smell of fish and piss and their armpits of onions because they only bathe once a week and never shave their legs and armpits.

If you read about it it's barely related to expectations at all. But sure you read the first few sentences of a Wikipedia entry go for it

Nobody ever says Italy

>It's exotic while still being white and trendy similar to america

Have these areas always been full of niggers and arabs or is this a recent change?

the romantized french ideal was never true. not in medieval times, not in the victorian era, and certainly not nowadays.

only a retard would believe france went from a fantasy land to a shithole in recent times.

rip europe they had a good run

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

>youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

the left has destroyed europe

i can only imagine what our forefather's would think of our utter stupidity

nice stereotypes from 1944 there

French girls are generic Staceys now

France has always been a multi-cutlural country

this is a lie, it was never like in those videos

>Have these areas always been full of niggers and arabs or is this a recent change?
Are you joking? If not, watch:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

This was a hot button issue of the 2016 campaign, I don't know how you'd miss hearing about it.

This.

Sup Forums is basically a bunch of romantic naive kids trying to deal with their Paris Syndrome

Gas yourself schlomo

>Europe will be as garbage as the US is now in 50 years

Stupid is as stupid does.

fuck off

Could listen to that shit for hours. Not even joking.

it was very German in the early 40s

This.

I have a French girlfriend who grew up outside of (but what used to be part of) Paris. She told me that she had heard tons of quotes from La Haine growing up without knowing they were a part of the the film because she hadn't seen it.

Also I showed her A Prophet and she told me some parts were filmed near where she lived/places she was familiar with, particularly the scene where they threaten the Egyptian guys family in an apartment complex. She also said the depictions of Corsican and Arabic people was super accurate, she herself being Arabic.

Also for some reason everyone in France fucking loves The Fifth Element, Luc Besson is a god basically.

Really?I seem to recall some pretty nasty riots in the 80's and 90's. Scenes that would make the Los Angeles riots look like a day at church.

You're mistaking Amricans for the Japs

>Japanese visitors are observed to be especially susceptible.[2][5] It was first noted in Nervure, the French journal of psychiatry in 2004.[6] From the estimated six million yearly visitors, the number of reported cases is not large: according to an administrator at the Japanese embassy in France, around 20 Japanese tourists a year are affected by the syndrome.[7]

Mario Renoux, the president of the Franco-Japanese Medical Association, states in Libération': "Des Japonais entre mal du pays et mal de Paris" ("The Japanese are caught between homesickness and Paris sickness", 13 December 2004) and that Japanese magazines are primarily responsible for creating this syndrome. Renoux indicates that Japanese media, magazines in particular, often depict Paris as a place where most people on the street look like "stick-thin" models and most women dress in high fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton,[8] while in reality French high-fashion brands are mainly for foreign consumers, and the French population is far more overweight than the Japanese population.[citation needed]

As of 2004 the Japanese embassy runs a 24-hour help line to assist Japanese tourists suffering from this condition. The embassy also reported that at this time on average 12 people suffered from the disorder annually.[2]

francophilia used to be a big thing in the first part of the 20th century.

sadly, it became replaced by the nigger american """culture""", which became the aspirational thing for the whole world.

you dont know shit about americans

>this is literally every big city in the world outside of gookville
what happened

>America destroys Iraq based on lies which leads to the creation of ISIS.
>ISIS makes the Middle East even shitier than it already was, creating economic migrants and refugees fleeing for their lives
>Most head to Europe

>shitposter from Sup Forums blames Europe

Sup Forums was a mistake

>implying it isnt tied with the US now with the chance to be worse
lmao

and since the 80s the african pupulation more than doubled

yes user not like european leaders are all refugees welcome and the people also love africans, blame the USA all you want but western europe could have just said no get out like hungary and poland

Why do people say Sup Forums for posting it? Sure the guy might be from Sup Forums but i've walked around paris just for fun exploring and gone down a few places like this. It's awful as a white person, they all just stare at you and you feel like you're about to be robbed.

>only a retard would believe france went from a fantasy land to a shithole in recent times
Liberals are truly brainwashed traitors to their own people.

fucking commie wannabe dumbass, get a goddman clue about what's going on

because america does not have a culture and desperately need one.

>cuck OP can't list any examples
Every time.

>and the people also love africans

>Sup Forumsposter doesn't know anything about French/African history
>all he can see is skin color
>Sup Forumsshits are always looking for "the other" to blame for losing their safe spaces

Blame the Saudis, the same thing is happening in America too. They build mosques fucking everywhere.

We actually have hundreds of different cultures all rolled into one, and it's a real clusterfuck.

fuck off mgumbo you ruin everywhere you are

It's about their globalist agenda. In a nutshell they want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

TL;DR they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The whole world loves french style, japanese hip culture, and american money.

>humans develop for 10s of thousands of years in their own villages, in their own tribes
>tfw this has all happened within 30 years solely for a political aim in keeping seats

Honestly fucking terrifying. 30 years is what it took to completely change the horizon of long standing nations all as they watched, many cheering until some slowly started to stop cheering

What's the difference between a pot of yoghurt and America?

The yoghurt is capable of developing a culture

if not by politics, the whole world would be mixed now you ungrateful moron

the only thing stopping an invasion from 90% poor world population to the overpriviledged 10% first world, are precisely the immigration policies.

>leftard thinking they are doing a good job

>Europeans open their doors wider than a whore in las vegas

Messing up the middle east is one thing, allowing them all in without any kind of vetting is completely another.

So I have to thank politicians for acknowledging a nation exists?
K.
Do I also get to jeer at politicians for all the people in prison because their instituted laws?

>being against natural selection
>being against free trade

kill yourself communist scum.

>economic migrants from west africa and bangladesh are fleeing American military intervention
Makes sense

>allowing them all in without any kind of vetting

Sup Forumstards want you to think this is a thing.

ewww brown people!!
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

the vetting isn't that extreme, it depends where you're coming in from as well. The requirements for coming over are that you're fleeing from a wartorn country or an area with conflict or running from some persecution but most lie about it anyway.

Thread getting deleted in roughly 20 posts time

screencap this

Thanks Sup Forums, for venturing out of your containment board, shitting everything up like usual.

We were doing great, but the US stole the best european minds to build a weapon to stop us (thanks to great (((american))) physicists like Fermi, Einstein, Opphenheimer.) and the Eternal Anglo armed the fucking niggers to stop the Italians and Rommel.

Are you going to sit in this thread for the next half hour until it gets deleted responding to every post?

Go the fuck back to Sup Forums, you Drumpflet.

>wa wa I don't like other people having different opinions cause I'm a child
>better tell them to go to muh boogeyman board!!

>cultural capital of the world
Topkek

we love frogs

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

LEA IS MY WAIFU AND I LOVE HER

The left:
"Let's celebrate diversity! Each culture/race/nation/history is awesome and vuluable!".... "Hey, now, let's also destroy diversity! Fuck diversity!"

They are literally programmed robots executing whatever code their maters are currently giving them regarding the situation.

Japanese do it far worse until they actually visit paris and go into shock.

NIGGARO KURO NIGGA BURAKU AHHHHH!!!

>invasion
Yeah, we really need to fear sticks and stones vs our M1 tanks and B1 bombers. The left is creating and allowing this invasion in the name of cultural marxism... greasing the wheels with PC and SJW brainwashing of western whites.

America is 53% white. Get your own affairs in order before worrying about Europe.

>yeah, we really need to fear stick and stones vs our Legions and scorpions.

And then Rome was no more.

>immigration policies
Do you care to dispute these immigration numbers?
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Don't you not get it? Do you simply not care about all the effort it took the west over millennia to get to where we are now?

Interesting. They must have separated groups of men from women and children, because as we all know the official studies show that a majority of immigrants are women and children

Reminder: I am monitoring this thread for problematic free thinking goys...

That white guy's expression holy shit

Don't believe your lying eyes, goy! Go read CNN or watch Spider-Man or something and turn your brain off.

>Came into the thread expecting more pics of hot feral blondes
>Instead it's the same old, same old destroying the white male blame the jew tale
I mean, it's true, but this is Sup Forums! Pics of qts is what we do

That sounds like fun! I thought it was kind of weird that they made Mary Jane black, but that's ok i guess, i'm all for diversity! And then I thought it was kind of weird that they changed her name but kept the initials and nickname MJ, but then Marvel said she's not Mary Jane so that's cool! They just made an original character, I'm sure Mary Jane will show up eventually

>eating spaghetti through a burka

I would have a hard time not staring

Italy lets non refugges walk freely you autistic shill.

Thanks for your input Barack