Why would someone move here?

Why would someone move here?

to live among the greatest people on Earth

haha just joking guys :^)

To feel important and overpay for housing

There's no better feeling than not being limited to time or a car

i will, eventually

It looks like in the movie

Because you don't want to commute for hours each day if you're an investment banker who makes millions with selling funny papers to clueless customers?

for da businesse

To get to wherever else they're headed to in the country

If I was rich, and doesn't even need to be filthy rich but but even making like +5k a month I would LOVE to live in NYC. City life is just so much more interesting.

it depends on the person i guess
I don't do much outside of education, work and a bit of a social life and i dont think moving to a place with slightly more to do will change that much

5k a month is not a lot. you'll easily spend 60% of that on a half decent apartment

Well that's why I specified being "rich" so I could pay for my living expenses. And I'm sure you could get a single room apartment for closer to 2k than 3.

Living with a partner would be a different matter tho.

>City life is just so much more interesting.
It is

That's what you believe until you actually live in the city and learn to loathe it. A comfy piece of property in the boonies is much better

Coming from a small village and having moved into a city, even though it's small, I can't be more appreciative of being around anything even though I'm a burger who spends weeks in a row inside without leaving.

I'd live in a city that wasn't stinky, dirty, and crime ridden

Been there too. Rural life fucking sucks

But aren't those things sort of the attraction of NYC?

>Live in a quiet comfy area with nature and clean air and white people
>Take car and drive to the city

It's not hard

no rural life rocks nigga. I live 20 mins from the Grand Tetons

Is that a big deal?

are people

I'm pretty sure there is no attraction of NYC

fuck no

yeah the outdoors is a big deal for me

I guess that's a place to make money. Also living in the middle of a big city must be comfy if you can afford good apartments.

And what the fuck are you going to do with that lake or whatever this thing is?

if you live anywhere where driving to the city can be done in a day, then you don't live in a rural area

Hike, camp, go to yellowstone which is also very close. Ride my dirt bike on my property where nobody will bitch about it being loud because my nearest neighbor is a 1/4 mile away

>Hike, camp, go to yellowstone which is also very close
Every day? it doesn't look like really fun, just wandering around trees and shit.
>my nearest neighbor is a 1/4 mile away
How good is your internet?

/out/ist begone

>everyday
lol no but do you go out to stores everyday in the city? I get 35 mbps. I live out here for the same reason why people live in the swiss alps. Because its peaceful and beautiful

>do you go out to stores everyday in the city?
Well, I go to stores or movies or sometimes I just go out with my friends to eat something good.
>I get 35 mbps
That's fucking nothing.
How far is the closest doctor?

why would you ever need more than 35mbps?

lol 35mbps is fine, i can stream 4k fine with that. gaming only requires like 10 mbps for no hiccups. I get 120ish ping which kinda sucks but oh well. The closest hospital is 30 miles

I have 70 and that's clearly not enough.

for what? downloading large files? those are going to take time no matter what. Any online services should work fine with even 20mbps tho

I don't really understand the hype around New York. Overpopulated, grey boring shithole. I think places like Miami and west coast cities are much more beautiful.

I stayed there three months and had a lot of fun

For example, download large files on two computers while doing something else.

Because they're a banker or some other type of jew. The horrible parody of a city that is new york fits them perfectly. Any decent person with means is going to choose an actual first world megapolis like Beijing, with actual culture and actually educated people (and I don't mean """educated""" in the """science""" of """"economics"""" / """"gender studies"""" etc).

Also fuck Woody Allen.

>Beijing
>actual culture
What?

what?

Big cities are great if you're young
It's pretty cringe seeing all these young autists talking about they wish to live like varg
I get it if you're older and have a family

>i don't know what culture is thank you lenin
>amerimutt imitation cheese

You are wrong as chinese aren't even humans and they don't care about culture they only care about money

Right? I mean how can they compare to the 2000 year old Swedish culture and its greatest achievement, the deep and aesthetic IKEA design? Even Norway is better, at least they have Hamsun.

>living with other people
lmao

But I live alone.

why do you have two computers

I have three computers.

New York, concrete jungle
Where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can’t do
Now you’re in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York
New York, New York

>impying chinks have a culture

You better be fuckin’ joking.

>implying a modern day russian can distinguish between american mass "culture" and actual culture

Why the fuck are third worlders giving out opinions on culture?

why

Why not?

>kolhoznik talks about culture
That's not even funny.

sounds easier to just have three monitors hooked to a single system.

Russians love computers

sounds kinda depressing to have computers be considered a passion

It's not about working on them at the same time.

He is super russian hacka, he can type on two keyboards at the same time and use his voice to control the third computer and hack into 3 different places at the same time

Only if he's a shut in desu

I don't know either, muricaflags just can't keep their opinions to themselves. I guess it's not taught in le 56% "culture".
Since when have you seen jews in kolhozs?

>City life is just so much more interesting.
Interesting doesn’t mean better. Watching the local crazed homeless man naked and slapping the floor again is interesting but it doesn’t mean I want to see that everyday.

>Since when have you seen jews in kolhozs?
I guess I'm looking at one right now.

So living in West New Jersey or West New York?

Glossy monitor? You got me though.

>Glossy monitor
You still got those in your village, huh?

>The closest hospital is 30 miles

You at least got some sort of clinic within a ten minute drive though, yes?

yeah I live 5 mins from one

Running different intensive programs that require a different computer because they chew through cores and RAM.

Nigga, have you actually lived in Beijing? I’ve lived there for a hour, it’s a God forsaken shithole. Only chinks feel comfortable living there since they have lower life standards.

Stop drinking Xi Jinping’s Kool-Aid.
But of course if you don’t mind smog, poor quality food, gutter oil, rude people, children peeing in the underground etc, you can go ahead and spend the rest of your life there

As long as you got that you should be fine to be honest. I avoid trips to the hospital not cause I’m poor or anything, but because they’re so fucking inconvient relative to a small clinic for the simple stuff like flu or a light fracture.

lived there for a year*

what could you possibly be doing on a strong pc that makes browsing the web painful enough to warrant a 2nd system? Browsing the web is not an issue for me even when i'm rendering things. You want to have a gpu bottleneck so background programs don't plug ur system. If i was in a situation where I a 2nd pc was needed then why don't I just build a single system with a threadripper or some other workhorse processor?

Man you should talk. Fucking St. Petersburg was just like how you described Beijing, except with fucking hookers all over the place. Some of them were kinda qt though, but probably all had some form of STD. Let’s not even start on the topic of crime, but hey at least it isn’t the 90s anymore.

Hey don’t ask me ask the russian. For all I care he could be bitcoin mining. Also he could be running multiple OSs (Linux and Windows) but why that would warrant 3 consoles is beyond me.

I currently live in St Petes, that’s a fucking lie. There is absolutely no smog there, the society is more westernised than Chinese, no internet firewall, the western products are cheaper and children don’t go around shitting on streets