TRUMP IS A DECEPTION

MFW americans don't realise that Donald Trump is being PAID to LOSE the election.

Isnt it obvious? Trump is good friends with the Clintons, they regularly hosted parties for one another for decades. Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman, he has no interest in becoming president, and he's going out of his way to make sure it doesn't happen. He has deliberately produced an increasingly controversial and insupportable line of rhetoric which has kept his support figures from reaching their potential. He is popular because he highlights tensions and fears within the US (and quite rightly so) but he is tempering that popularity with inexcusable rants.

The man supports Hillary Clinton! He's not fighting her, he can make a lot more money and take a lot less responsibility by losing the election, and that's exactly what he's doing. He has obviously organised this without the knowledge of the republican camp as most of his rhetoric has been ad libbed or posted through social media. The democratic party has committed a black flag operation against the american people, and deceived them into thinking that they ever had a choice in the leadership campaign. Clinton was never going to lose - and she made sure by paying Trump to lose gradually and convincingly.

Thank you for correcting the record.

$.05 has been deposited into your account.

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Based off your drivel the correct solution is still to vote Trump.

So you can watch the world burn under Trump?
Well thats one way of getting back at them I guess

His supporters are literal retards.

They don't care.

They'll keep sending him money until the day of the election and he won't spend a cent of it, but they'll keep defending him.

>Trump is being paid to lose to Hillary
>So don't vote for Trump so Hillary wins

oh...I get it.

Nice copypasta.

Hard to believe his isn't, but who knows what goes through retards heads. Honestly it doesn't really matter, if Trump gets in he will be controlled like the rest. But that isn't any of my business.

>a man who's name is his entire business is being paid to allow the Democrats and the mainstream news media to destroy said name

All publicity is good publicity.

Trump is making millions from even being involved in the race.
He doesn't give a shit about saving face - his business empire is being reinforced by his candidacy, not disenfranchised.

smart people know this already, my cousin said the same thing last week. she was following the election from the beginning and shes pretty smart about this stuff(predicted obama would win since the primary, picked romney as the nomination too).

its just the bernout tier muh ctr cucks that are still in denial

Actually the Trump brand has taken a huge beating due to this election, and if he loses it will likely stay devalued. This is a man who's putting everything on winning.

>This is a man who's putting everything on winning.
>has literally invested about 1/1000th of his wealth in the election campaign

It is all about the debates.

Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

Then she gets hand tremors, then facial tics, then she starts vibrating at the podium before flopping onto the stage floor.

Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously as paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

If trump is being paid to lose then go back to your CTR overlorda and tell them there is nothing to worry about and you can stop shilling out board

Oh wait, the fact that youre even here means he could win

Thanks for correcting the record!

If Trump is a literal plant, why are you bothering trying to stop people from voting for him?

The very fact that you are trying to dissuade anybody from voting for him disproves your proposition.

If he is then we should make sure he wins. It would be perfect pottery.

Yeah a man is destroying everything he has built over his entire life, giving him nothing to go back home to just so Hillary can win.
Makes perfect sense, such a smart business deal.

You Shills are writing fucking novels now just to try to weave together some kind of anti-Trump conspiracy

The destruction of the Republican party couldn't have been more fun

t. CTR

>Burned to death for 7 hours? Sounds rough man.

>Donald Trump is being PAID to LOSE the election.

Of all anti-Trump memes, this one makes absolutely zero sense.

He's a billionaire, he has enough money for 10 lifetimes. why would he need a few million from Clinton to toss the election?

>nullifying any argument made by the opposition preemptively
>taking the moral high ground because you don't want to hear the argument

Kill yourself. Not even joking.

Even your cousin thinks this??!!

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Trump was paid to lose the election and he double crossed the Clintons. What a lying piece of traitor crap he is!

The alternate option is Clinton being president, do yes.

>billionaire

Sure he is. And he'll prove it any day with his tax returns.

i've considered it op

how does your idea that trump is being paid off work in real terms?

both the dems and republicans have nominated their candidate for the presidency

and you think donald trump is trying to steal the white house for hillary?

if you're right and he loses the election there's a huge purse in it for him. if he wins; same in different terms.

even if trump singlehandedly fooled america, or hedged a major bet, or in any other way is disingenuous in his attempt to become president

i might as well vote trump. qed

>If Trump is a literal plant, why are you bothering trying to stop people from voting for him?

I'm not. I'm simply pointing out the truth. Vote for who you like - theyre both in collusion.

>Sure he is.
Just look at the properties he owns, shill.

Give me a summary of what you think the properties are worth that somehow adds up to less than billions of dollars.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Even if this is true, it opens the door for the alternative train of thought to jewish marxism. Even if he doesn't win, he is a martyr of free speech

*Sips tea

>Even if he doesn't win, he is a martyr of free speech

Literally the reason for his candidacy. Not only is he willing to lose the election for profit - he will also do it while voicing opinions which the liberal media are afraid to support or investigate.

If something like this was true, I think there would had been some kind of actual evidence of it, especially with all of the email leaks recently. Yup, just another half baked conspiracy theory that doesn't make any sense, but it rolls off the toung nicely so idiots regurgitate it.
Back to the basement you inbred fagget.

>Barrack

Please listen to me, It's really related to this thread. I went to Yoshinoya a while ago. Yes, the States have Yoshinoyas. Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in. Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "$1.50 off" written on it.

Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.

You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's $1.50 off, fool. It's only $1.50, six quarters for crying out loud.

There were even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice. "Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large."

God, I couldn't bear to watch. You people, I'll give you $1.50 if you just get out of those seats. Yosinoya should be a bloody place. That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place. Women and children should screw off and stay home.

Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce." Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron? I wanted to ask him, "do you really want to eat it with extra sauce?" I wanted to interrogate him. I wanted to interrogate him for roughly an hour. Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?

Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion. That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating. Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.

And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.

However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword. I can't recommend it to amateurs.

What this all really means, though, is that you, should just stick with today's special.

>TRUMP IS A DECEPTION
EXTREMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE CTR SHILL HERE TO TELL YOU A HUMAN IS SOMEHOW A FICTIONAL TRANSFORMING ROBOT NOT LIKE I SOUND CRAZY ORRR SOMETHING BUT JUST VOTE FOR HILL BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHE BETTER NOW FUCK OFF AND VOTE FOR HER YOU SEXIST PIG

these questions were brought up in the republican primary debates, and he BTFO'd all of em. trump won every debate, even the one which he skipped, because he had better things to do.

#sage4ctr

>Clinton was never going to lose - and she made sure by paying Trump to lose gradually and convincingly.

Trump only gets to lose if we say he does.

If we vote for him, the plan is spoiled.

>Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously
Please please please...

Rasheed licking shots

I think that was the plot of a South Park episode

In my personal opinion I think you all missed an opportunity with Bernie Sanders.
Now you are stuck between two ageing maniacs.

I'm not "shilling" for anyone. I'm telling you how it looks from an outsider's perspective - and it looks like a badly acted theatre piece. Trump is doing most of the acting though - with Hillary waiting to serve up snappy retorts to his scripted behaviour. It has the feel of a set up. No seasoned businessman would make the assertions that Trump has made in his position - not one. It's a setup, and all of America is going to walk right into it.

You're right OP.

Also a fair share of the Trump supporters on this board are payed shills.