Dunkino or Dunkrap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not kino, but it's still good

/dunkino/

who /dunhier/ master race?

youtu.be/cN3yrJP24-I

The movie makes such a big deal about parachutes but he'd rather get captured instead of parachuting out when his plane ran out of fuel.

/dunkino/ for sure

No war movie like it. The only one that stands out like this is The Thin Red Line. Which is also an amazing movie if you're not a fucking pleb

Not kino, but it's pretty damn good.

would have made more money with a more diverse cast and a black lead.

>big guy
>crashes planes
>with no survivors
Did Nolan write this flick?

>uridon
niggers tongue my anus

Someone say my name?

>Hurr this is real war

Wow so deep

Boredun

fell asleep mid movie

i don't watch new movies and i haven't watched a war movie since early 2000s, is this worth it?

Loved it

>kino

Can you faggot kids just fuck off already? The film is great.

Yes.

What makes you guys think this film so great?

I personally thought it was just ok. The pacing felt slow, characters were bland, and repetitive scenes ruined the otherwise well done aspects of the film.

The first 30 min of the film was the only part I enjoyed.

He wasn't high enough to activate his parachute in time.

Duncock for me.

explain

I agree parcially. The first 30 min are absolutely great, best part of the movie, and I sympatized with the kid at the start, but then I didn't care for him, because I knew he would survive, and this happened in some other arcs. Another great part of the movie is the sound and the photography, both are the best the movie offers. The worst parts are the "emotional" ones, the kid dying that way, the french boy dying that way, some of the dialog and some cliché parts. Otherwise, the best character is Tom Hardy and his arc is the best overall, while the beginning is the best part.

Just watched it today at a beach theater, 5 people besides me in an average sized theater room and this movie was great.
You probably watched too many war movies or something because I didn't find it bland at all. The whole thing with the different scenes at the same time honestly made the movie better for me. characters were "bland" because they're real people. They're not all heroes here to save the day, they're soldiers who just dun goofed on their one job, and I think it made it feel more real.