Canada aims to spread Chinese immigrants across country: McCallum

JUST

>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-aims-to-spread-chinese-immigrants-across-country-mccallum/article31449310/

Canada’s immigration minister says it appears the country needs more newcomers, but as housing prices skyrocket in Vancouver and Toronto, his government hopes to lure them elsewhere.

John McCallum recently returned from a trip to China, where he lobbied officials to double or even triple the number of visa application centres in the country in an effort to open more doors for Chinese students, workers and tourists.

He is also conducting a series of consultations across Canada. Speaking after a roundtable of experts and business leaders in Vancouver, he said he’s hearing that the aging population means more young blood is needed to propel the economy, especially outside of big cities.

“We would like to spread the immigrants across the country relatively evenly. The last thing we want is that every immigrant either goes to Toronto or Vancouver,” he said Wednesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/11/us-college-exam-cancelled-in-south-korea-and-hong-kong-after-leak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless self bump

why do we allow so many of these parasites? even mid-sized cities are getting brand new "china-town" like neighborhoods

God I can't wait until this whole fucking country collapses under the weight of all their bullshit

Or you know, make people already here have kids? Maybe try and be self sustaining?

While I feel your pain, and hope you guys get a government that acts in your interest instead of the interests of a globalist elite I can't help but think the following:

At least you guys are getting Chinese immigrants. From what I can tell, Chinese migrants tend do well in terms of education and employment and don't commit a ridculous amount of crime like niggers. I'm not saying you guys should cheer for the people replacing you, but I'd take a Chinaman over a muslim or a negro all day.

Many times better than niggers or mudslimes. Wish we didn't take in any new people, we are good with who we have now.

who /nationalistcivilwar/ here?

Canadians are so fuckin leftists its embarassing to think they'll soon all be chinese manlets shooting up schools.

At least Asians usually work hard, the ones who don't join fucked street gangs that is. But hey they're not sand niggers or regular niggers, although we need to stop taking immigrants for fucks sakes

More liberal voters.

Asians are cool though, and tend to be more educated than whites.

I don't get it Sup Forums, is so obvious they are changing the demographics of your population in order to benefit some twisted agenda and serve some aprticular interests... why don't you as a people do something, canada?
Why don't you protest the goverment or something?
If they tried this in any country over here there would be serious riots going on, politicians would be scared to lose popular support. do yours really count on the population support? or are they doing whatever they want without the canadian support?

Chinese are found to cheat 16-19% of the time at Ivy league schools across the board, even more so in STEM fields.

It's worse in low-policed universities of Canada.

They segregate and make their own shitty neighbourhoods, refuse to learn either language, and make things generally worse for everyone.

The one upside is chinese food, which is the same arguement that bongs use to explain that immigrants are good b/c kebab is good: it's bullshit. Find a recipe online.

Why do we need any of them?

We have enough.

Why does every single government push that neo-con globalist shit of "we need immigrants to sustain ageing population". Why can't we wait and see what happens? If there's more need for the supply of workers, that'll sort itself out rather quickly, as there is an economic incentive to doing so. Why not encourage people who live here NOW to have children?

There is no economic incentive to preparing for something that may never materialise.

This is purely a way to invite and then pander immigrant voters to become liberal voters. Absolutely shameless.

Everyone is by default an SJW lefty cuck that pretends to know politics and what's going on except in the west unless they're based

There is literally nothing wrong with this. All of them come legally and have filled out a shit ton of paper work to prove they are smart enough (degree holders) and rich enough (not welfare leeches) to come here.

>muh they aren't whyte

Mhh okay. Too bad 99% of Canadians don't care about that.

You and me both m8

>Too bad 99% of Canadians don't care about that.

How's living in the greater metro area of one of canada's five largest cities? Because clearly you've never driven to actual canada.

we don't want you here ahmed

I don't care for slants myself, but at least they're not canadians.

We've been psychologically abused for so long by the muzzie invasion that getting overrun with chinks seems fucking fantastic by comparison.

What a time to be alive

Well if Canadians care about the race of who comes into Canada, then why do they vote for governments who have no race bans on their immigration policies?

Look on the bright side, Canada. You guys might have a future Bruce Lee somewhere.

It's very telling that you can't come up with an answer to this question, because it shows you really don't understand the canadian consciousness.

The underlying thought is thus: non-whites are fine in small numbers and as long as they stay within the cities. But generally, we've always been a value-added system of worth, not necessarily by race.

but we made it clear that we didn't want blacks in the 50s that the brits were importing, and there were/are generally anti-asian sentiments b/c of yellow scare, railroads, wwII, etc.

there's a general acceptance of indians (dots not feathers) and west-africans who work hard. south/central americans are not well received.

All of this is insider knowledge to group think but we would never say it b/c as of the 70s it is literally illegal to say, or even imply those things.

Human rights courts bullshit, mike ward, etc.

Poor Chinks, they gonna come to Canada and never get a job. There's literally no jobs in Canada.

>nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
Terrorist groups have specifically said they are targeting Canada and Canadians. And on the subject of national security, Trudeau’s critics say he’s a lightweight and a dangerous one. Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision. ‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’’

>‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed

>Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision

>"Those qualities are what make us the first post-national state.’’

Canada will be swallowed into the North American Union / USA in the next 100 years, the country is a joke and it knows it

www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html

>What the world knows as a progressive modern Canada was created largely under the rule of the Liberal leader Lester Pearson and then Pierre Trudeau in the ’60s and ’70s, when the country began to sever its ties with Britain and assert its own identity. The country created a new flag, replacing the Union Jack with the Maple Leaf, and adopted a national anthem. Quintessential Canadian characteristics — universal medical care, bilingualism, multiculturalism, a strong voice for peace and development at the United Nations — were born during that era. The earliest major political initiative of Pierre Trudeau in the late ’60s was to decriminalize homosexuality. ‘‘The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation,’’ he said. In rapid succession, Trudeau legalized abortion, funded the arts and promoted a race-blind immigration policy, which over time would transform the great cities of the country into polyglot metropolises.

>‘‘Why would we not revoke the citizenship of people convicted of terrorist offenses against this country?’’ Harper asked Trudeau incredulously.

‘‘A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian,’’ Trudeau replied defiantly. ‘‘And you devalue the citizenship of every Canadian in this place and in this country when you break down and make it conditional for anyone.’’

> The Canadian system does not have the same checks and balances among branches that the American system does, so Trudeau can implement his policies without being stymied

>He knew that Canada would run a deficit, which was unusual for a country known for fiscal probity, but he believed it was the way forward. ‘‘Confident countries are willing to invest in the future,’’ Trudeau said, ‘‘not always follow the conservative orthodoxy of balanced budgets at all costs.’’

>We would like to spread the immigrants across the country relatively evenly
That's not going to happen. You see, unlike white people, Chinese people like to live with their own people and actively take actions towards that desire. And Chinese people aren't actually interested in immigrating to Canada, they're interested in immigrating to the Chinese neighborhoods of Toronto and Vancouver. Again, politicians fail to realize people aren't interchangeable parts you can just swap in and out at ease.

>
How's living in the greater metro area of one of canada's five largest cities? Because clearly you've never driven to actual canada.

Do you even know what a question is?

>....as of the 70s it is literally illegal to say, or even imply those things.

Weasel words. What law are you referring to? Also, this so called law. Who made this law? Under what government?

Canada is a representative democracy. The laws and policies of this government are the represented will of the people. The fact that there has been no race ban in Canadian immigration, there is nothing incorrect of my claim that the Canadian people do not care the race of who comes in Canada only that they are hard working, and non-criminals/terrorists.

they fucked that up with an economy that requires lower and middle-class families to have both adults out working full-time.

I'm so sick of the government selling our country to the highest bidder.

Canada needs to die. We need to start shilling secession movements wherever possible (Quebec, Alberta/Saskatchewan, Cascades)... If they gained serious traction Canada could balkanize and be destroyed forever.

Email your MPs, I already did and got a response. Let them know that you don't want McCallum whos riding is 65% Chinese by ethnicity deciding the future of this country.

Can you (remove identifying information and) post the email you sent?

>import Muslims
>all he'll breaks loose
>import chinks
>standard of living and economy actually grows
So what's the problem with more chinks?

Our Women voted in PM Zoolander because he made their pussies tingle with those big blue eyes.

How long before were colonized by china?

Canada is a representative democracy. The laws and policies of this government are the represented will of the people. The fact that there has been no race ban in Canadian immigration, there is nothing incorrect of my claim that the Canadian people do not care the race of who comes in Canada only that they are hard working, and non-criminals/terrorists.

There hasn't been a race ban in Canada for several decades. Since WWII I believe.

HHHHMMMM IS WIFE IS NAMED NACY LIM

>Chinese moving to canada
>Chinese over taking africa
>Chinese given part of the internet by Obama
GG EZ

Chinks don't pay taxes and don't really even mix with natives. I wonder if Trudeau knows what he is getting into here?

Just say that you are worried about house prices and that accepting more immigration from China will move the goal post of home owner ship out of the reach of the average Canadian.

Provide a personal anecdote about how difficult it is to find a job that you can raise a family on. And that debasing wages of the middle class will result in your vote away from the liberals to to any party that sticks up for the middle class.

Be polite but firm

>make people have kids

Retard confirmed.

Import only the women to worship my white cock.

Stop complaining like liberals and write your MPs

lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

All you need is your postal code to find out who represents you.

Why not put them all in one place like Vancouver?

It's pretty fucking great, really. By "real Canada", I'm guessing you live in some rural shithole in Ontario.

huh?

>rural
>shithole
Hello Chang!

I don't think it'll work for me laddy

Rural. Shithole. Ontario.

Confirmed. Nobody likes Ontario, fuck off.

>Chinese are found to cheat 16-19% of the time at Ivy league schools across the board, even more so in STEM fields.
>It's worse in low-policed universities of Canada.
I know people at UBC who deal with this and it is a huge problem. Canadians and other Westerners are competing against people from Chinese and Indian cultures, and those cutures do NOT look down on cheating. They see it as a way to get ahead.

And the problem is in high schools, too -- any Canadian can imagine the problem high school kids in BC must face when competing for university spots alongside students who cheat 24/7 -- and parents who pay off (in private schools) the administration to forget about student's cheating and bad behaviour.

They're not assimilating, they're bringing their cheating ways and forcing them on us -- and it is costing Canadians millions in tax dollars to deal with and tons of Canadians are not getting in to the Canadian university they want because people who cheat are taking their places.

If he wants to retain his seat he might listen. Tell him you're of African heritage, and that your kids have to compete with new immigrants and they are losing because nobody is willing to give them a chance at new opportunity. Don't make excuses user.

Sorry dude, was looking for

Mine's an always-red riding, he doesn't have to worry.

>trudeau senior declares canada has no culture, that we are pursuing multicult
>minorities are less than 2% of our population
>pushes it anyway
>gets to our school systems
>policy is pushed despite massive backlash

Canada has not been a representative democracy since weedman senior.

"human rights codes" in the workplace found their way into everything in the 80s, including curriculum.

you literally don't know what you're talking about.

>rural ontario is a shithole
>probably hates the west and the maritimes
>is cancerous urbanite

why do you hate real canada?

Why don't you come and live in Vancouver and watch the city literally turn into a Chinese city?

OH WAIT -- You don't have the $2 million for a house, do you? And why do houses here cost so much? (protip: Chinese Mainlanders laundering their stolen Chinese government money)

Chinese-Canadians hate the new Mainlanders, so don't bother with "racism" charges.
Hong Kong and Singapore have to deal with their shit, too. pic related, it's from Hong Kong.

"I can't believe it's not immigrants!"

Spread evenly

>race bans
What are you talking about? You sounds as if you're 12.

never been a better time to invest in canadian real estate

None of what you said are true. If you don't like Trudeau then that's fine. But he was voted into government by the Canadian people in fair elections and so have every government after him to the current Trudeau government. The laws that have been enacted and repealed under each government are the represented will of the Canadian government.

You literally are delusional to think otherwise.

If Canadians don't want Asians, Indians, Muslims etc. they will vote for a government who will stop them from coming. Just like they did during WWII in respect to the Japanese.

But they haven't done that.

I will be doing that.

how could anybody take that leaf draped casket seriously?

Dual nationalities are very, extremely bad for countries with natural resources. Imagine they have to vote between saving your nature or ravaging it for quick money, a lot of money but destroying your country in process? Not so hard to choose when you can go back to your 'own' country.

>and there were/are generally anti-asian sentiments b/c of yellow scare, railroads, wwII, etc.
All of that shit is like 100 years old. Did you just finish up a Grade 11 History course?

The only tension between Asians and Canadians is with the new Mainland Chinese in Vancouver and Richmond. They are literally taking over both places - to the extent that condo strata meetings are held IN CHINESE ONLY, despite the fact that non-Chinese live in the buildings and have for decades. The Mainlanders have just arrived but are so numerous there are Chinses-only ads on CITY buses, Chinese-only real estate signs, Chinese-only ads and store signs.

If you do that shit you are asking, begging, for tension and resentment.

Imagine if we all moved to China and started setting everything up in English and told the Chinese to go fuck themselves when they asked for things to be done in Chinese as well as English.

Chinese are awesome. I don't know why Canadians bitch about them so much on here. I live in a city with immigrants from all parts of the world and the chinks are many times better than niggers or sand niggers. They're not muslims, they're not aggressive or annoying, and they work hard, abide by the law. They're hygienic and their women aren't bad looking either. They're way more like white people than any other race. I like them and I welcome them into my community. I suggest that all other Canadians do the same.

They are not awesome. They are just regular people. If people hate the Chinese then vote for parties that will send them back. But no one has and no one will because Canadians don't care about that shit.

>inb4 someone from the middle of nowhere living in the prairies tell me all his mates hate chinks.

You've either never been in a Chinatown before, or you're a subversive chink.

Honestly Canada lets stop fucking around with /pol memes and analyze this.

I'm a BC resident, right now, there is the most anti-immigration sentiment I've seen in my life. The schools indoctrinated us with many examples of where Canadian Xenophobia, and specifically Xenophobia from people in BC, trampled on the rights of commonwealth citizens, got them killed (komagata maru), we made chinese work under slave conditions to build our railway and then stopped them from settling by imposing a huge unfair tax, we imprisoned the Japanese in interment camps and stole their property and in retrospect it was probably completely unnessecary for the purposes of winning WWII or preventing Canadian Soldiers lives relative to the harm.

Despite all that indoctrination and guilt, despite all that, we are seeing xenophobia like I've never seen before.

Now in Ontario and BC, they are both having huge problems from an inexpensive investor immigrant program, costs $800,000 to become Canadian, people will live as long as they need to in Quebec. Now Quebec doesn't give a fuck about the rest of the countrys opinion normally, they especially don't give a fuck about protecting Ontario/BCs interests by ending a program that gives them truckloads of free money.

I think what he's trying to do here is pander to his immigrant base in places like BC and Ontario, while also pandering to the fuck immigrants crowd in BC and Ontario by pushing the problem somewhere else. This is smart politics by the liberals as it's really going to hurt them most in ridings they would lose to CPC anyways, and it's going to help them in the ridings they're most competitive in.

That being said, a relatively non-partisan study on the cost of immigrants by SFU showed a cost of $450/year per immigrant to the tax base in 2011 mostly due to them contributing less taxes. When you think about Transfer Payments, ramping up a program losing money is retarded, even if you push the problem to other provinces.

When the chinese make up 30-40% of the country even those chinese canadians who "feel canadian" will remember that they are actually chinese and will no longer care about being canadian. Mass immigration really is a great way to conquer a land.

Chinks are the best of all options I agree but the fact of the matter is that whitey is being replaced.

That's coming from a foreign born "Canadian'

I, for one, welcome our new Han overlords. Huan ying guang lin! Ni you ji ge jie mei?

You'll never ever have a race ban in Canada. Fuck even in America people are throwing a shit because of proposed religious ban, you think it would work for the more liberal little brother of a country?

NZ here, I feel that pain man. Just fuck my housing market up senpai.

t. resident of Richmond

>muh chinese immigrants
The rest of the world has real problems, like muslims and nogs and mexican cartel. Canucks are the most irrelevant first worlders on this planet. If it weren't for Trudeau's flamboyancy no one would even care about you.

>my own government is now ACTIVELY trying to get China to colonize us

this is beyond insanity, if you explained this to a proud anglo Canadian in the 40s they would have laughed at your face for coming up with such a retarded prediction

what kind of fucking wacky insane future are we heading towards?

>Why not encourage people who live here NOW to have children?

Because random millenials whining about how high the costs if having kids is bullshit. In reality the burden is on a government - child benefits, tax deductions, health care, public schools and day care, all this pools and skating rinks, parks, playground etc. Community colleges offer chip as shit entering a workforce.

All this shit cost fucktons of money, I'd shot about 200 000 per person born in Canada, or you just bringing adult chink who starts to work and pay taxes immediately.

Of course there won't be. Canadians don't care about this stuff. Some people are angry at Chinese for driving up housing prices and some are even suggesting blocking non-citizens from purchasing homes and the new tax is reflective of that. (non-PRs have a 15% tax on buying metro-vancouver properties) But all these autists actually think Canadians actually care about the race of the person who come to Canada is just fucking silly. Literally dreaming.

Check my provincial flag Chang. Go back to China fucking imbecile

Chinks had their guns taken away long time ago so don't even do guns. They do knives I think.

So low IQ races (normal distribution) aren't welcome in a country because they are stupid and contribute to crime.

High IQ races shouldn't be allowed either because they all cheat on tests, and probably cheated on the IQ test as well those dirty slant eyes!

Why does all of this sound like ranting based on anecdotal evidence, and compensating for feelings of inferiority?

Where is the evidence that Chinese (native born, and recent immigrants) cheat more rampantly than others?

THIS.
Most definitely this.
This is how politicians actually make policy.

Yo guys who are always complaining that the government di this or that for this particular group have to understand that it's because THOSE GROUPS WRITE TO THEIR MP's/MLA's TO GET SHIT DONE.

Why wouldn't it work for you? You're a fucking idiot if you think our MP only work for those who look like them.

Don't use your cynicism as an excuse to be lazy.

ALSO: emails are fine, but written letters get much more attention. But not many of you will do that, so send emails.

Don't makes excuses - correct on that -- but seriously, you think this guy should LIE? WTF good would come of that? Nothing.
Just tell your MP your concerns, don't pretend anything, ffs.
That's bush-league bullshit.

They do cheat. There was a scandal in SK a couple months ago.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/11/us-college-exam-cancelled-in-south-korea-and-hong-kong-after-leak

Obviously there are no statistics that a majority of Chinese cheat. Sup Forums likes to exaggerate stories but there are definitely scandals of cheating.

Good. The chinks will keep Muhammad out because the Canacucks won't do anything to stop le weed man from flooding another Western nation with brown goatfuckers.

Seriously Sup Forums has been going recently "lol Canadians elected Trudeau, they're getting bluepilled!" That election was about getting rid of Harper, who at that point was blatently corrupt muzzling scientists, breaking election rules, and covering up scandals. His economic performance dropped from among the best in the G7 to around the middle as Canadian commodities crashed. People still thought he was good on the economy, but it influenced their vote less. Majority of the country & his wife disagreed with him on DUDE WEED, euthanasia, environment, and while his position on refugees was actually popular according to polling it didn't help his cold dickish image. The alternative was Mulcair, who was no better. They ran terrible election, lol at them promising a "barbaric cultural practices hotline"

While Sup Forums memes about how new Canadian posters are flooding into the site and they're all bluepiled, they're failing to realize Canadians are flooding into Sup Forums and anti-immigrant sentiment is reaching heights not seen since the late eighties with hong kong citizens immigrating.

Sup Forums is just going to wake up one day and wonder why trudeauposters are suddenly neo-nazis. I think it was three years ago I saw a bunch of blue collar construction workers in the gym yelling loudly about the fucking chinese buying up all the real estate. I'm seeing surprisingly strong sentiment from the asian-canadian community that trying to connect anti-immigration causes to xenophobia/racism is absurd and that everybody in Canada including Chinese-Canadians can't afford to live anywhere there are jobs. If people aren't outright racist, they still know that the government has whored themselves out to construction/real estate/chinese money as real estate + construction makes up 25% of GDP and most of GDP growth in BC, and even if they have no problem with the Chinese, they have problem with government policies fucking over literally everybody that lives here for foreign interests.

You stupid fuck that's not how it works. The MP is your political representative, if you fantasize that he won't listen to his constituents because he's assured of re-election you are sorely mistaken.

Quit being an excuse-making lazy-ass fuck and write.

>they aren't white
>99% of cucknadians don't care

oh they will someday, probably when its way way way too late and we are a tiny minority with no political power in our own countries

the greatest redpill the European races will have to swallow this century is that other races aren't going to return the favor, when Muslims for example, gain 50+% voting power, they will use it to fuck us and force thier way of life onto us (and crumble out great societies) and will not feel an ounce of guilt

these people don't give a shit about us, they don't want to become "Canadian" they are fucking invaders

Our politicians are genocidal maniacs. I took a tour of Ottawa today and once the tour guide started explaining our coat of arms I felt sick and sad at the same time. We had it all...

Thankfully, I am not one to be persuaded by a Chinese fortune cookie.

>and they work hard
Thought you might live in Vancouver, until I read that.
The Chinese Mainlanders here mostly just use our hospitals and schools, while living in multi-million dollar houses and not paying any taxes -- in fact, great numbers of them report LOWER incomes than fucking refugees.
Chinese-Canadians hate these Mainlanders more than anyone, for obvious reasons (making the Chinese look like lazy, shifty, criminal fuckers).

I did a meme degree in history at UofT, so yes, i did finish history. The tensions are palpable in Toronto, especially between Latins and blacks vs chinese (specifically chinese). This is a GTA problem as well. I know Vancouver has problems.

Those sentiments are something that are learned by contact, not issues that are localised to one time period.

why do you think it is only prairie faggots? anyone not indoctrinated in the liberal faith in the GTA, Ottawa, or Vancouver feels any feelings from uneasiness to abject hatred to some degree.

just b/c someone is the lesser of two evils doesn't mean I need to swallow and take the less evil option.

there was a comprehensive study published and the jew york times put it on their front page. TE and WayPo published it too.

>costs $800,000 to become Canadian
you forget one detail:

THEY GET THAT MONEY BACK -- EVERYTHING (our schools and hospitals, more) IS FREE

provided at OUR expense, since they rarely pay taxes.

More money for the wealthy
Western governments haven't represented their people since Hitler died
Everything from economic policy to propaganda has gone from protecting the people from which the leaders derive themselves to destroying them

>aging population means more young blood is needed
Jesus fucking Christ when will this meme fucking die. Can nobody see that immigration does absolutely fuck zero to solve an ageing population on the long run?

>even those chinese canadians who "feel canadian" will remember that they are actually chinese and will no longer care about being canadian.
No, you're dead wrong on that.
Chinese-Canadians are VERY attached to Canada and Canadian values, and really fucking resent Mainlanders making all Chinese look like fucking douchebags.

Godammit. Philipinos are rampid in my city already. May as well put yellow on our flag.