Why did this movie get bad reviews?

Why did this movie get bad reviews?
It was a sick movie.

Really enjoyable.
Were reviewers just too unintelligent or too pussy to appreciate it's hard hitting and disturbing, unflinching content matter?

I'm gonna watch it, if you tricked me into doing that

It worked

Don't it's absolute garbage. Blunt is bretty good unit tho, but it's fucking interminable

Op says it's good, critics are proven to be retarded. Who do I trust?

I must satisfy my curiosity

because it has a white lead which is why it got bad reviews. Its that simple these days. Everything is politics now in our world.

I enjoyed it too. Plot twist at the end was pretty great.

That's horse shit.
mpst of the reasons it is good would be spoilers if I explained and justified them, except for :
-the performances are great
-not just blunt, basically all of them
-it's comfy
-it has one of the best representations of genuine yet psychologically believable evil in movies
-it gets you involved, makes you want to start talking at the screen when you root for your girl/your boy

It's a dope movie. Comfy and satisfying.

Not gonna lie, if it had a white dude as the lead I wouldn't look twice.
I don't like manbabies and would rather see a woman in the starring role.

It is weird the critics didn't like it. It seems to have everything weak woman becomes stronk.

Maybe that is the problem. Women can't be seen as the weak or the victims anymore by critics.

speaking of twisty chick lit with "girl" in the title, who hype for the movie of this?

Sold, thanks man.

This board would be all shitposting and capeshitting if it wasn't for anons like this. Take notice

Because it's messy as fuck
>inb4 muh non-linear storyline
Doesn't excuse the shitty writing

The book is good.
Movie is bad.

brainlet

The performance of the husband (not blunts) is laughable, the story is shot really terribly, the pacing is atrocious and outside of the twist it's almost pointless. Really bad. Reallly bad

Emily Blunt acted badly and I could tell the story was written by a woman from just watching it.

>talking at the screen for this movie

You probably talk through episodes of NCIS to solve the murder trying frantically to guess the ending

no, because unlike you I don't watch shitty tv series.

You played yourself

This is a lie by the way. The book was not good either.

What if you do this while watching Jeopardy?

It's abysmal

whats the plot