Do you give him money?

Do you give him money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWEAwboAa0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Is water wet?

By giving money to the homeless, you are supporting and funding Mexican drug cartels. 99% of the time these fucks blow all their money on drugs.

That said, I pity the 1% of homeless which are simply going through hard times and who are actually trying to reintegrate into society.

I give him some food and a big refillable bottle of water. Never money.

I was talking with a non-homeless Iraq war vet and he said that the vast majority of homeless "vets" are not veterans at all. It's false valor applied to homelessness.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWEAwboAa0c

I never give money to beggars because it just encourages them to beg more and work less. I do like to donate to worthwhile causes like the rescue squad or womens shelters.

i wouldn't give him money, i would give him food or clothes

Only if I have cash in hand. Typically, I don't carry cash. If I did, I would give him at least 7-10 depending on my current financial situation which tends to have ups and downs.

i buy meals for homeless/panhandlers

never give cash

I will ask him if he is ready to join the military to destroy Australia

All my small change, which tends to amount to quite a lot.

Many of them actually get pissed if you give them food instead of money. They don't want food, they want drugs. I've seen homeless scum actually spit in peoples faces for handing them a bag of food.

Well technically the word wet describes something that has absorbed liquid. Water can't be wet since water can't absorb itself. So no, water isn't wet.

Then I'd smash the bag in their face. The reason I give them food and not money is so they can't buy drugs. And when he says anything helps, that generally means that anything helps.

I'm a lazy stupid piece of shit with little to no economical skill, cluster headaches, and probably ADHD. Even I make money and can do work.
If you can stand, talk, and walk then you have no excuse for begging.

>women's shelter
I think you're lost, did you mean to go to
www.tumblr.com

What, you don't help out when escaping from degenerate and abusive husbands and fathers?

He has the VA at his disposal if he is a Vet.

>that poo in loo piece of shit
>Vietnam
What the fuck, guy?

Nope. I never give beggars cash. Many of them are junkies/addicts and/or alcoholics just looking to score a fix. If they say they need money for food, then it's better to just give them food.

Lol he looks exactly like this homeless dude that comes at the maccas I work at.
I give money or offer to buy food to those that obviously don't seem like they're abusing shit (very rare), but seeing as how 99.969420% are addicts, fuck em to death.

I'll give him the address of my Church, and I give my money to the Church.