What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/v/375577890#375580283
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you just pissed off the wrong community

oh no I bet he is literally shaking

indoctrination.

Creativity inherently lends itself to liberalism.

WATCH IT HITLER

woah an elderly faggot and a feminazi, how scary

who wants an army full the mentally ill obsessed with suicide? The idea is to win, not have your soldiers cutting themselves and crying about the misery of having a dick

There's no human or civil right to join the military.

glad to see they still got balls

Yeah what a turds, alt-right is cool

The jewish seed is blooming.

Institutionalized sexual abuse.

They don't even consider it "abuse", they're all fucking perverts with shittons of money and fame, so inevitably they are more sexually depraved than normal people.

Thank God my nation is returning to sanity.

>stiff leg deadlifts in a smith machine
>video framed so you don't see that there is no weight on the bar

Fuck Hollywood, and fuck Californians.

>ywn be this fierce

>This is considered normal in the Hillary Clinton timeline.

My god, it's as if our entire nation has woken up from some terrible nightmare.

>implying anyone cares about celebrities anymore

>posting a month old article

Cleanse it with fire.

it's sad that dressing up this whacky doesn't mean you're just an edgelord who has decided fuck you, I'll customize my IRL character skin how I want. I could get behind that. instead it actually means I'm a faggot with a very specific brand of obnoxious politics. feels bad. even wearing zany carnival colors means you're a retard now instead of an awesome retard.

>So...this is the true power of the transgender community.....huh....

The Hollywood types took to taking the presidential elections as serious business since Obama made it cool.

Then the chosen one Hilldawg lost and they collectively lost their minds.

Essentially they went to far up their own asses and now they can't stop sucking dicks a d being assholes

>takoo is a pervert who jerks off strangers on live tv

>dunham is a child molester

Are all liberals the absolute scum of the earth?

>George Takei
>Lena Dunham
Reminder that whenever "celebrities" complain about this stuff it's always washed up losers

alt right on suicide watch

What did he mean by this?

I wish we could go back to the good old days where it was considered impolite to even talk about who you voted for

Oh, they're definitely the wrong community.

The extra on a corny 60s show and the lady from the least watched HBO show in recent memory?

Literally 100% of Hollywood actors are pedophiles

What the fuck are those faggots going to do about it?

I honestly dare you to fucking make fun of her again. go on. I dare you...!

>it's sad that dressing up this whacky doesn't mean you're just an edgelord who has decided fuck you, I'll customize my IRL character skin how I want.
It's sad how all of this makes me miss the days of Punks and Goths. At least they just did whatever they wanted without acting like they're morally superior for it.

Dear Hollywood, nobody likes you.

bitch say that to my face

what is this expression trying to convey?

>tfw in your lifetime domestic terrorism will be conducted by skinny jeans wearing trannies, dyed hair shitlibs and overweight feminists.

Let it burn, let the whole fucking thing burn.

Is this the designated political shitposting thread?

Why are liberals so pathetic?

Whom are you talking to?

But neither of them are part of the transgender community.

I love this picture. I bet the assholes on Sup Forums hate it because they believe going extreme is the only side you can take.

There's a place you can go with content and posts more to your liking. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to join a different more tolerable community that you enjoy.

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

P.S. You're a fence-sitting coward with no backbone.

>There's a place you can go with content and posts more to your liking.

Are you talking about Reddit? More specifically, r/the_donald?

They went nuts of Justin Beiber saying Burritos for the lyrics of despacito. Fuck the ((fake)) media

you mean the subreddit that reddit HATES

You can go back to /vg/?? I mean unless you're here for game of thrones
if thats the case then stay in the quarantine thread you begged for tourist

As an actor you have to deal with rejection all the time. They're just projecting themselves. Also they think people actually value their opinions (and the plebs do) so they might feel like they have an obligation to speak out.

Moot?

moot was just doing stretching warm ups

Are you referring to r/the_donald, one of the largest subreddits on Reddit and the largest subreddit that supports Donald J. Trump?

This is what you sjw cucks actually believe. But the truth is the alt right doesn't exist. The silent majority is center right and merely opposed the views of the left, which in turn have them labeled as hate speech Nazi alt right skinheads by the leftist media. Extreme leftists have always been opposed by cool heads, but you sjws pretend they're equally irrational and combative forces.

>wanting the mentally ill in the military

the subreddit that redditors try to shut down? That one?

I didn't know that t_d had anything to do with pop culture discussion but sure! I'm just saying you could go anywhere! Even tumblr if you really wanted!

Do you really want to keep posting around a bunch of unacceptable bigots and sjw's? You could be gone with one click!

But are you denying that it is the single largest subreddit that supports Donald J. Trump, and that it also has shares many users with Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect board, Sup Forums?

Would you have taken the Rockefellers out of that list if you knew they weren't Jewish? Probably. This is, in a microcosm, why there are zero intelligent neonazis, and why everyone with a brain hates you.

Oh no they're going to express outrage... again, like they have been doing forever. Please somebody stop them.

yuki.la/v/375577890#375580283

Why do you hate reddit when you're a Sup Forumsedditor only here because of them??

>they control the banks
>zero Jewish-owned mega banks
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

are you trying to deny that reddit isn't a leftist shithole and the the_donald is a Sup Forums outpost? Give it up honey. We can see right through you.

>trannies kill themselves half the time
>let's put them in charge of other peoples lives and give them PTSD
lmao

So you admit that Sup Forums is full of r/the_donald crossposters? Good to know. Also, you have to go back, by the way.

>Rockefellers
>not Jewish

swole af

you need to go back redditor, we see you

r/the_donald is literally Sup Forums on reddit

>none of the big 4 American banks are owned by jews
really makes me think

They are simply resisting the fascist Trump regime as every true American patriot would.

Why do people go along with their sickness? Even gays can't stand them

Sure it is. Its a Sup Forums trap. You realize that you are a leftist and reddit is a leftist website right?

Correct, they aren't

>the_donald is a Sup Forums outpost
embarrassing

embarassing like trying to pretend you aren't a redditor

They aren't though. Stupid fucking Sup Forumstard.

Go back where? To r/the_donald?

Exactly. Sup Forums is full of redditors.

You do realize that Sup Forums is now full of people who came fresh off the boat from reddit, right? There are even people ITT who are proudly admitting that they're from r/the_donald.

>he thinks everyone here doesn't go to Sup Forums

people can use multiple boards here honey. You should consider going back.

Can you answer the question, tourist? Why do you hate the people that made it possible for you to be here

r/thedonald is pure cringe

>Sup Forums
>this is what an outnumbered leftist on Sup Forums looks like

lol you fucking faggot. Go back.

remember when people were scared of communists in the 50's? remember when people were scared of satan worshipers in the 80's? remember when people were scared of nazi's in the 2010's?

It will pass user, don't worry. Just a mere moral panic.

>people can use multiple boards here honey.

But no one is saying you can't, they're just saying that you shouldn't admit to being from one of the largest subreddits on the site and then tell other people to "go back".

You still haven't specified "where" I have to go back to. Are you that ashamed of being a poster from Reddit.com?

ITT a literal redditor desperately defends a reddit board while calling other people reddit

>people can use multiple boards here honey. You should consider going back.
He knows
The guy is from Sup Forumseddit