What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/07/26/muslim-brats-refuse-western-lesson-so-authorities-refuse-something-of-theirs/
cc.com/video-clips/7z6hil/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-california-s-direct-democracy-troubles
youtube.com/watch?v=46DVrVGP9nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mountainous, gold collecting goblin jews with great laws.

I got raped there

They're smart. They know that a nuclear war will fuck the world, so they decided to live in a mountain country and collect gold.

I think their bastards who sit up there, in their mountains thinking how much better they are than everyone else.

Fucking AAA+ country. Most democratic nation on earth, best political system that exists today.

Victorinox multitools are bretty nice.

>Official languages German; French; Italian; Romansh

The fuck is this though

sounds like my kind of place

>no minimum wage
Cute meme

It's missing the most important bits
>no darkies
>no mexicans

Not that bad
noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/07/26/muslim-brats-refuse-western-lesson-so-authorities-refuse-something-of-theirs/

Police state.

Swiss living in Canada here. AMA

best parts of switzerland speak german, french is also valid but meh. italian and romansh are basically ignored.

Another fake country like belgium

Kikes made up this pseudo-country so they can put their gold in there. This non-country also have strict laws and their people are all bootlicker cucks who snitch each other

>american
>calling another country a police state
How bluepilled are you?

Where in Canada?

It's true, you often get "randomly" checked by the police if you look out of place.

He's right though

>t. roach who got denied citizenship

> 15 minutes no responses

LOOKS LIKE Sup Forums IS NEUTRAL ON THE TOPIC OF SWITZERLAND

I have no strong feelings either way

I guess you could say I'm neutral

Hongcouver

Best country in Europe.

M U H
U
H

D I C K
I
C
K

>What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?
Well, the flag is a big plus.

> weed is illegal
The most important thing about it all is direct democracy. You can interfere in the legislational process via referendum, you need 100000 signatures.

A fucking LEAF

*world

Most based country on this planet
t.proud owner of tag heuer watch

Let's say i'm a physical therapist that knows spanish english, german french and italian.
How hard would it be to move there?

That's how it is in California as well, but the problem is people in California are dumb enough to sign literally anything shown to them. Hell, the fucking DAILY SHOW was able to get enough signatures to bring in a vote to overturn direct democracy:

cc.com/video-clips/7z6hil/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-california-s-direct-democracy-troubles

But we are.

>implying your shitty physical therapist education is worth a damn here

If I had to live in a European country, it would be Switzerland.

I would visit, if only to check out the HR Giger museum. I'm sure there are some other nice things to go see as well.

Mountain Jews.

Their tall beach volleyball chick was a qt though.

I'm working on my PhD in genetics, will there be a space on the mountain of gold and watches for me when I graduate?

If not, how much cheaper are your watches there and would you be willing to send one my way at a local rate?

You probably could find a job here but to be honest there are already more then enough foreigners in Switzerland how about you stay in the USA about the watches are not that mucgh cheaper hre

gay country for gay people

I have no opinion on Switzerland
almost like I'm neutral about it

>Le worthless mexishits xDDD
i wish you guys could stop for a while...
Ah yeah nvm the many scholarships given to mexicans students to study their masters or PhD abroad... well i guess you have better sight than your universities or your goverment

>roach
>literally worse than a fucking leaf
couldn't get in could you iqbal

>we want or need more shitskins or wetbacks here fuck off and stay in your own country

Nobody was talking down on your mexican heritage? But physical therapist really isn't something Switzerland searches, we have tons of them, many of them being germans.

Jews' buddies that are nothing more than filthy pretentious parasites.

Belongs to Germany

We also refused citizenship to a woman from the Netherlands because she tried to force our farmers to stop letting their cows wear bells.

Albanian canton soon

youtube.com/watch?v=46DVrVGP9nw

If you are part of a successful lab and you guys are working on cancer medicaments, there's a big chance you guys get an offer from Novartis or Roche to work and live in Switzerland.

>LE POL RACIST MEME
Well
>Your shitty education
Just because my country is shit doesn't mean the education is too.
Well, tons? are you sure? fuck man :^( gotta look something else

Well - here everybody knows the state doesn't magically produce gibsmedats. It may have something to do with demographics I suspect.

>kikes don't let anyone attack their gold vault in both world wars

There is no such country called switzerland. You can call it anything else but it's not a country. There is no such thing as a swiss, only racemixed bootlicking eurotrash and their sole purpose of existence is to safeguard kike shekels

You know it's the truth, why get butthurt about it?

Best country on earth, also they make IWC wich are the most fucking best watches on earth. The only minus is german and french language
9/10 would live there

Which language would you pick then?

I wish I could emigrate but the flag is a big plus.